• Advertisement

008a. Sandy's Rocket

spongebobiscool

zzzzzzzzzzzz....... Will someone wake me up? Joking. :P

But in all seriousness, this is one of my least favorite episodes because I found it incredibly boring. IMO, it's one of those episodes that you like when you first watch it, But as you watch it more, it becomes very stale. Which is why I haven't watched it since the year this thread was made.

0.5/10

I haven't seen this episode since I was about 6. So this morning I watched it on Amazon Prime, and it was an OK episode overall. There were some jokes here and there, like Patrick playing video games and Squidward's alien egg sac, but it was incredibly boring.

Final score: 6.5/10

This is one of the most underrated pre-movie episodes of SpongeBob. Sure, SpongeBob and Patrick were very stupid and I didn't like that they captured everyone in Bikini Bottom, plus It's very disappointing that he didn't see much of Moon but this episode is very funny. It will NEVER be fantastic as Mooncation, which is one of my favorite episodes but this episode is great too. I laughed at so many parts like Patrick openning the door or the rocket, Patrick playing a video game, SpongeBob and Patrick being in space, twins joke, SpongeBob and Patrick capturing everyone (It's very stupid though), Patrick capturing himself and the end. It's not one of the best episodes ever but It's not one of the worst episodes. I love this episode a lot and It's way better than It's partner. 8.5/10

I remember reading the book version of this episode. It was pretty much the same, but the ending was expanded upon: SpongeBob apologized to everyone and felt so guilty that he offered to stay on the moon while the others go home. Squidward was willing to do this, but Sandy realized she couldn't leave SpongeBob and offered to drive the rocket back home. But SpongeBob was being annoying on the way so she nets him to shut him up.

• Like 2

A few thoughts:

. If anyone's wondering what the alien egg-sac REALLY was, it appears to be a hot-water bottle. Makes sense as it's all about that fancy lyf, boi.

. I really thought Patrick was shaping up to be a great villain of the episode, but I'm pretty happy he remained good.

.Sandy should've known better than to let SpongeBob into her rocket, but he was very enthusiastic and he did mean well, he's just a bit of a fool.

10/10