• Advertisement

Patrick's Anecdote

Patrick Star

*cries* Uh...*sniffle* Hey there...as you know, my delicious homemade doughnuts were stolen! :patrick_crying-308: The things that happen when you turn away for more than one...two...uh, three seconds. I personally suspect either the Squilliam guy, Bubble Bass or Mrs. Puff did it! So yeah, ask me your answers (or is it questions?) here!

10 hours ago, Davy Jones Locker said:

Who did you speak to at the party before the doughnuts were stolen?

Uh...I think I spoke to SpongeBob, Bubble Bass, Sandy, The Flying Dutchman, Squilliam, Mrs. Puff and Mr. Krabs.

9 hours ago, Mimikyu Madness said:

Who did you have on your invite list?

*double checks* I had: SpongeBob, Sandy, Mrs. Puff, Mr. Krabs, The Flying Dutchman and Squidward! So yeah, Bubble Bass and Squilliam both came despite not me inviting them...crazy, huh?

9 hours ago, dmandaboi said:

Any reasons why you suspect those three specifically?

Well I didn't invite Bubble Bass or Squilliam, so it must be one of them!

*double checks info thread*

Oh wait...it was someone I invited? Uh...oh...well, Mrs. Puff seemed really hungry, so maybe it was her, I dunno!

6 hours ago, Winterghost43 said:

Is there spider eggs in these donuts?

I sure hope there wasn't, as I would've liked to eat them!

36 minutes ago, Patrick Star said:

Uh...I think I spoke to SpongeBob, Bubble Bass, Sandy, The Flying Dutchman, Squilliam, Mrs. Puff and Mr. Krabs.

*double checks* I had: SpongeBob, Sandy, Mrs. Puff, Mr. Krabs, The Flying Dutchman and Squidward! So yeah, Bubble Bass and Squilliam both came despite not me inviting them...crazy, huh?

Well I didn't invite Bubble Bass or Squilliam, so it must be one of them!

*double checks info thread*

Oh wait...it was someone I invited? Uh...oh...well, Mrs. Puff seemed really hungry, so maybe it was her, I dunno!

I sure hope there wasn't, as I would've liked to eat them!

If you don't like spider egg cookies then why did you give some to Squidward???