• Advertisement

Krusty Krab Kostume Kontest

OWM

That's right, the Krusty Krab is hosting another annual scary costume contest! Whoever has the creepiest iFish design will be the winner, voted on by me, jjs the Grim Reaper and Cha the Real Live Ghost Mop! Submit your iFish design in this topic, and make sure to use the brand new iFish items down below!

1.) Be sure to click "Download (right click and save)" on the iFish generator page (near the bottom) and upload your iFish to a site like imgur, photobucket, etc, or just take a screenshot. Copy and pasting your iFish will not work. 
2.) Once you post it, you cannot change it. So be 100% sure before posting.
3.) Do not copy somebody else's.
4.) You do not have to be on either team to play in this, it's for everyone.

Prizes:
-2,000 cursed doubloons
-A point for your team on the scoreboard (you can be Independent if you don't want to join a team)
You have until October 30th at 12:00pm EST to submit an iFish, and we will pick one the same day.

Submissions:

SOF:

Spoiler

image.png 

sbl:

Spoiler

sO1Mv4v.png&key=86f3a8e005b0438072c1491a 

Fred:

Spoiler

NR3xzUu.png&key=15e5fac539ebe3a039360bec

Mythix:

Spoiler

EOLRLoz.png 

GoofyGoober:

Spoiler

NoYBvd0.png 

Patty:

Spoiler

YMDE9H1.png&key=e37c6b27fe5194c799a81ec5 

Ben:

Spoiler

QEEu2Tz.png&key=636e7891b72cf108c0766d79

Fa:

Spoiler

8mkSda9.png&key=3a375e6943db186038dc643e

Winter:

Spoiler

IMG_7631.PNG

Edited by Grim
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

NR3xzUu.png

Ahoy, mateys! It is me, the first ever robot/pirate hybrid ever created. I was one of the casualties of the 2002 Robot Pirate Island War and used to be a pirate until a robot shanghaied me and robotized me body. Arrrrgh!

Now my function is to win a random costume contest on SBC and win me a point for the Band Geeks, as well as some booty too! Ar ar ar, beep boop bop!

• Like 1

NoYBvd0.png 

HEY KIDS WHO WANTS CANDDDDYYYYY FROM YOUR OLD FRIEND MR. GREEN HAIR UNDERWEARRRRR

(It's not that scary, I know, I just thought that something's kind of spooky about green fish giving out candy in their underwear and with green, frizzy hair to kiddos on Halloween)

Edited by Grim

2 hours ago, Patty Scared said:

YMDE9H1.png

It's a zombie health inspector!

OML don't post that ever again it gave me chills down my spine god dude don't scare me like that

you win this kostume kontest! :)