• Advertisement

FisHerman's SpOOKY Cinema Trip 4 Fun Sign-Up

The Fisherman

Sign-Ups are now closed. The cinema trip will now begin.

The guests arrive at the entrance to Barnacle Reef cinema, some excited, others cynical. They enter into the lobby, and are surprised by the amount of dust and spider webs surrounding the area. It appears as though as this cinema had been abandoned for several years, a description which the Fisherman had mentioned earlier. It didn't take long for the guests to notice a note sitting on the snack table. It was the only item in the room that wasn't dusty, suggesting it's only been there recently. One of the guests opens the letter up, as it reads.

"Hey everyone. I'm afraid I've had some last-minute troubles so I'm probably going to be a bit late for the showing. If you want, you're free to enter the theatre room and await the show. Really sorry about this. (very sorry indeed...)"

The guests enter the theatre room. Just like the lobby, it appears to be deserted, but at least the seats were still comfy. As the guests take their seats and await for something to appear on the big screen, the lights go out. The room is sent into pitch blackness which shocks the entire squad. The lights go back on, but nothing seems to have changed. Except for the additions of locks on the doors and fire exits. They were trapped in. At exactly that moment, a laugh occurs. A familiar laugh actually. The screen then flashes on, revealing a familiar figure...

To be continued in Hooky 4: Resurrection.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1