• Advertisement

FisHerman's SpOOKY Cinema Trip 4 Fun Sign-Up

The Fisherman

So… uhhh… you know how I Said I would make it up to EvEryone for mY actiOns in the reform thread…? Well here it is… I’d like to invite everyone to join me for a fUn trip to the cinema!

We’ll be going to the local barnacle reef theatreS, which you may Or may nOt have…. uhh… heard rumors about it being closed and left to rot for years after a kid dropped his popcorN on the floor, but I promise that’s not true…. (Mostly….)

What mOvie will we be seeing? Well I’m keeping it a bit of a suRprise. After all, the best movies are The one you don’t expect to see.

If you would to join me on the trip, please leAve a sign-up message in this thread, as well as a fake name, Like… like a roleplay name or Something…. (uhhh…. Like SpongeBobor whatever you want…) That way I won’t get into trouble if anything would HappEn to you… uhhh…. WhicH I can assure you will not bE the case for this trip…. Heh heh…

You’ll Have until Monday October 15th at 5pm EST to sign-up. All tickets will be paid for by me. You’ll Have to provide your own transport and monEy for snacks. Looking forward to sEeing you there!

Participants:

Wintermelon43 - DoodleBob

Fa - Bubble Bass

Honest Slug - Jack M. Crazyfish

CakeCup - Kevin

RDSP - Cat SpongeBob

dmandaboi - Fred Rechid

Magic the veemon - Shiny

OBAB - Noggin

NegiSpongie - Slasher McGee

ataeaf - Squilliam Fancyson

Trophy - Hash Slinging Slasher

Hayden - Rick Grimes

BenPaz - Cletus Junior

milkmaidman - Chopped Liver

LocalAquatic - Yuri

On 10/12/2018 at 4:16 PM, The Fisherman said:

First bucket of popcorn is on me. Anything thing else is out your wallet.

If that's convinced you, let me know your roleplay name. :) 

Rick Grimes, the least likely man to ever die