• Advertisement

Russian community and Post-Sequel Spongebob

Coffee_lover

Note:A big thank for @Klu for finding this material.

As we all know,every nationals always have different vision or opinion about anything in this life,and Spongebob is not an exception.

And you know what?Russian community DESPISE new era of Spongebob,like,yes,it been taken mixed by people in everywhere,but here an opinion that S6-8 is miles better than S10-11 is pretty average!I always tried to find an perfect example to show you,but I always been disappointed,but this day is finally come!If you think that Spongebob Wiki have weird opinions,that you gonna be killed by this...

Original post:

E5niMBc.jpg

In Semi-English:This season have ONLY THREE good episodes,and it’s a progress,in S9 I found only one,about Spongebob’s long pants,funny)The rest is just garbage(mediocre,unwatchable,rehashes of old ideas(Staring from S7 to S11 there a lot of eps like this)),here the same thing,"The Clam Whisperer","Check-Up" and "Chatterbox Gary",here the list of episodes that worth attention,but the rest...Also,I don’t recommend to watch some episodes when you eat,you can simply spoil your appetite.What?Why?For what this was madden/drawn?But even with that,I love Spongebob,and gonna watch the whole season,but it’s gonna be reeeeeeeeeealy not that easy.

P.S:Yes,I agree with some members,some episodes are decent,but it’s just with comparison with previous trashy seasons,nine and ten(but for me they are the same,but with every new season it get worse and worse)But!*some cringeworthy pre-movie comparison that I don’t gonna bother to translate*.Good lack and day for everyone!

In conclusion:

1)Clam Whisperer is definitely is one of the only good episodes in S11,some good jokes and a nice plot eight point five out of ten

2)Make conclusion yourself,I just had a chance to joked about Clam Whisperer again  

• Sad 1
  • God Himself 3