• Advertisement

Brady's Sketchbook

Master Cheeks

Always wanted to draw, never really thought I could actually do so until recently.  Thinking of this as an early new years resolution more then anything. Here's a sampling of a few recent drawings:

uX1mktk.jpg

I call it a finnsicle! I started drawing Finn from AT, but I kinda blanked out on drawing the rest of his body so I made him a popsicle instead.

Hh6Av3v.jpg

A doodle of Farmworld Finn and Jake I did yesterday morning instead of taking class notes. I forgot to draw Finn pants, so lets just say he's wearing a robe.

I'm hoping to update this every week or two with a few new drawings, but we'll see where this goes!

• Like 5

lLJoBUR.jpg

Sketched a scene from the first episode of Hilda. Also used some color for the very first time with a sharpie to bolden pencil lines as well as fill her hat and the hooves of Twig (the deer dog). Started to color in an earlier version, but the hair came out bad, so just went back to this (Which is still great!) Hoping to take another stab at color one of these days.

• Like 1

It's @President Squidward's birthday today, so as good of a time as any to give drawing Squnschpunch a try:

7VqLlZN.jpg

Had a more elaborate design at first, but ran out of time so made it a simple "happy birthday" message; may give it a try again in the future if Prez likes this enough. I did decide to color in the characters for only the second or third time ever though! I accidentally colored in Squid's eyes so lets just say he ate something that made him sick before this ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shuichi said:

It's @President Squidward's birthday today, so as good of a time as any to give drawing Squnschpunch a try:

7VqLlZN.jpg

Had a more elaborate design at first, but ran out of time so made it a simple "happy birthday" message; may give it a try again in the future if Prez likes this enough. I did decide to color in the characters for only the second or third time ever though! I accidentally colored in Squid's eyes so lets just say he ate something that made him sick before this ?

Don't worry man you did good! I like it a lot ❤️ Thank you so much.

Not dead still

So as some of you may know, I got a Wacom art tablet for Christmas so I could finally do digital art!

So ofc this was the ideal time for my laptop to stop working for a few weeks, so actually working on it has been on a problem hence the inactivity on this thread. Still working on getting my groove back, but tide it over, here's one of the few sketches I got to do before the meltdown:

aBGTiJX.jpg

• Like 3