• Advertisement

live action Lilo and Stitch movie

NegiSpongie

Look, there have been some good live-action remakes (I thought Cinderella was pretty solid) but I'm starting to get a bit tired of this trend. Lilo and Stitch? Really? I think it's fine as it is tbh ? But maybe it'll be good, who knows?

• Like 4

My primary problem with this particular Live-Action remake is the fact that it feels way too soon for one in the first place. That is, the original came out in 2002, and the franchise isn't even dead yet. Sure, the Winnie the Pooh franchise isn't dead either, but at least Christopher Robin isn't a reboot but a continuation for the franchise.

I just hope the aliens aren't grotesque in "live-action". The best part about the aliens' design in the franchise was that they were interesting to look at and meant they were still likable characters.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, 70s said:

f164ced7b87f9df22feed71441a97ae2.gif

This could be the brand-new go to quote for all those people who hate either/and/or both or one of either the prequel or the sequel trilogy of the "Star Wars" movies! :hysterical: Of course, I'll probably STILL go see it anyways, just to see it for the nostalgia purposes! :D Enough said! ;)