• Advertisement

AAAAH AAAH AAAAH AAAHHH

Cha

"What if mom is a robot? What if Uncle Sherm is a robot? What if GARY is a robot?! Gary, if you WERE a robot, YOU'D tell me, RIGHT?!" :hysterical: It's too bad we don't get to see an ACTUAL full movie that Spongebob watched, it would STILL be a better movie than ANY of the "Twilight" movies! :rolleyes: Enough said! ;)

• God Himself 1

4 minutes ago, 4EverGreen said:

"What if mom is a robot? What if Uncle Sherm is a robot? What if GARY is a robot?! Gary, if you WERE a robot, YOU'D tell me, RIGHT?!" :hysterical: It's too bad we don't get to see an ACTUAL full movie that Spongebob watched, it would STILL be a better movie than ANY of the "Twilight" movies! :rolleyes: Enough said! ;)

how dare you. The Twilight movies have bangin' soundtracks and gave us Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

I feel like the dude running away is underappreciated. He has some solid style.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

how dare you. The Twilight movies have bangin' soundtracks and gave us Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

I feel like the dude running away is underappreciated. He has some solid style.

Well, I WOULD have criticized "Teen Titans Go to the Movies", but EVERY time I do THAT, someone, SOMEHOW, ALWAYS manages to find a way to be BUTT HURT by my statement, SOMEHOW making it WRONG! :rolleyes: And I will at LEAST agree that Kristen Stewart did a GOOD acting job in "Snow White and the Huntsman". Enough said! ;)

• God Himself 1