• Advertisement

Bikini Bottom Nature Watch

OWM

Episode 3 - The Single-Celled Organism

vTLMNek.jpg

Hello again. I hope you haven't got too comfy during our little break. This time I’ll have to do some extra careful scouting, because today’s creature’s microscopic!

pf992t3.jpg

Plankton are tiny and pathetic creatures, but the one I’ll be looking for today is planning on world domination!

IeAKnez.jpg

Wait. Where is he?

FtWwYso.jpg

Oh right. There he is!

Can I help you?

6fnkeMm.jpg

Gotcha! Now let’s get this specimen under a microscope.

IeMacen.jpg

LET ME OUT IMMEDIATELY! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH? I AM SHELDON J. PLANKTON, FUTURE LEADER OF PLANKTOPOLIS AND SAVIOR OF THE WORLD!

Aww, ain't he just the cutest little thing!

65hWQs8.jpg

GRRR, THAT'S IT! I'LL HAVE TO USE MY MOST POWERFUL WEAPON!

CXoPwSf.jpg

Well I certainly didn’t see that coming.

Muahahahaha! Now you know how it feels to be this small and pathetic!

OK then. Now what do you plan on doing? We’re still stuck inside this jar!

...I don’t really know. I stole this belt from some random superhero.

Do you have an un-shrinker on that thing? I’m not prepared to die in here! We could get sucked up by a-

r268mPF.jpg

Whale.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry for the extreme delay on this folks, I kinda got sidetracked with schoolwork and other less important things. I have about three or four more episodes finished, so I'm hoping I can commit to a decent schedule to updating this.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1
  • God Himself 1

Episode 4 - The Whale

5ZoxXiT.jpg

Well, we’re back again guys. Plankton and I got sucked right out of that jar into this whale’s stomach.

0fUngxk.jpg

I’m not really fond of whales. The only ones I’ve met are big, mean and nasty. And I’ve heard they breathe air instead of water. What kind of sense does that make?

eDls6mL.jpg

At least we still have Squidmando and our camera so that the show can go on.

I better be getting paid overtime for this!

Quiet, you two! I’ve devised a plan for us to leave the wretched belly of this beast. I’ve reverse-engineered this belt into a devastating laser that will cut a hole to freedom! Just watch.

31YSVDl.jpg

lhv4wdJ.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ra0RpZX.jpg

What? Who are you people? How did you get inside me?

Look, lass. This was a misunderstanding, We were just trying to-

jLBEbpx.jpg

You’re so EMBARRASSING! What if my friends saw you guys? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Enough crying! Look mate, this is all being broadcast on TV. If you can get us back to normal size, we’ll give you our paychecks for the next five episodes!

WHAT? I didn’t agree to thi-

yRmvjeH.jpg

And can you make me larger than these two? Please?

sniffle Fine. The only person I know who’s smart enough to fix this is my daddy.

IzRpDhX.jpg

ihCybg1.jpg

Aw, me Pearly. I’ll fix up yer weird tiny dolls for ya! The squirrel gave me this serum that makes things ten times their size! I was using it to fatten up these giant Krabby Patties.

s0LTgom.jpg

qAt2X6n.jpg

Ah, that was a relief. My cameraman and I are normal size again. Thanks, mate.

Krabs, you fool!

kv0meHm.jpg

4auzqiv.jpg

Be right back to terrorize the town! Your formula is next! Ahahahaha!

Uhhh, that’s your problem, City of Bikini Bottom. I think we’ll have to end this episode right here so everyone can evacuate. Make sure to crush any plankton you find on the street, and to stay away from whales! They’re just too over-emotional. 

J0aDhpm.jpg

Hey TV viewers, eat at the Krusty Krab! We’re now selling giant Krabby Patties for ten times the size, ten times the price and ten times the cholesterol! Come before yer house gets flattened by a giant green foot! Ar ar ar!

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

Episode 5 - The Seahorse

ZRcagiU.jpg

Welcome back again, fellows. This time I’ve sent myself off on the plains to observe a majesty of the sea: the seahorse.

f-seahorses-a-20161216-870x678.jpg

Amazing creatures they are, although they belong in the wild. I’ve heard stories of people taming them, riding them and even pretending to be one! Isn’t that ridiculous?

042b%20-%20My%20Pretty%20Seahorse%20(127

Perfect view we have of her here. I’m pretty sure she hasn’t noticed me quite yet…

Neeeeeiigh!

Nevermind.

042b%20-%20My%20Pretty%20Seahorse%20(174

Easy there, girl. If you get close enough you can just stroke its…

Z3tocsd.jpg

AAAAAAAA BACK AWAY SAVAGE BEAST AAAAAAAA

225b%20-%20Pat%20the%20Horse%20(337).jpg

Hmm, maybe that wasn’t the right specimen to observe today. Perhaps this one will be friendlier.

225b%20-%20Pat%20the%20Horse%20(463).jpg

Hello, little one!

Moo!

Hmm… something feels odd about this one. It looks like he wants me to ride him.

0P5NHIy.jpg

QUALITY photoshop skills

Whoaaa! Where are you taking me?

107b%20-%20No%20Nose%20Knows%20(315).jpg

225b%20-%20Pat%20the%20Horse%20(622).jpg

Oh, I’m not really a horse. I was just wondering if you had any more of that delicious spray cheese!

Uhh… here?

033a%20-%20Shanghaied%20(682).jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

079a%20-%20The%20Pink%20Purloiner%20(345

There you are, Patrick! Were you pretending to be a horse again?

Yeah, and I met this cheese guy too! Can you believe it? He’s giving me all this spray cheese for free!

I want some too!

033a%20-%20Shanghaied%20(695).jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

033a%20-%20Shanghaied%20(690).jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, uhh, I’m just gonna leave now. Remind me to start charging for starfish spray.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1
  • Wow 1

jnaEJxc.jpg

Hi guys. You’re probably wondering why you haven’t seen me for so long. That’s only because for the last three months, I’ve been trying to track down one of the most dangerous, destructive, and wildest creatures ever to roam the sea: the Snow Mollusk.

http://spongebobia.com/spongebob-captures/content/episodes/galleries/156%20-%20Frozen%20Face-Off/156%20-%20Frozen%20Face-Off%20(0546).jpg

As you can clearly see, he’s nothing to mess around with. Look at those glaring eyes. Tentacles. Gaping maw. He must be stopped immediately, and I have taken it upon myself to try and kill him. So much so that I haven't been near civilization in months. My family thinks I'm dead.

lwA6euH.jpg

Anyway, my guide and I have made a camp out here in the cave where this beast lives. Luckily I brought some bait to lure the savage thing out.

I hope my ice cream is coming soon.

0GGNYD3.png

Now Daniel, I should varn you, zis creature is nozing to laugh off. In vact, ve shouldn’t even be camping inside this ravine to begin with… AAAAAAAAAAAAA

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR

Oh my god, I didn’t expect it to be that big! Alright, time to send out the bait.

Hi, Mr. Monster! Do you have any ice cream? Is it inside your funny head?

*head falls off*

ZApjAAf.png

What the… Santa?

Ho ho ho! Yes, it’s me little one! I am actually the Snow Mollusk!

You.. you made me spend all this time trying to hunt down this thing… and it didn’t even exist?

Yes indeed! I wanted to show you the true meaning of Christmas! Doing what you love best and sharing it with the world!

bZSnxFa.jpg

Well, that ends this episode. According to the Santa Clause I should be becoming the next Santa in about 5 minutes until he bleeds out. But enough of that. Expect more of my wacky misadventures in this winter weather and beyond later, I guess. 

Santa, can I please have some ice cream? And some cheese spray? And a new jellyfishing net for SpongeBob? And some mayonnaise for Squidward?

Ughhh...

• Like 1
  • Funny 1
  • God Himself 3

5OOr9G5.png?width=1024&height=768

Hey there, Nature Watchers! On my walk today I noticed this strange dome filled with mysterious white powder. For the pursuit of science, I decided to sneak my way inside and take a look.

156b80953a58d0fd634327222126.jpg.390fbc2

From what I understand, a “squirrel” lives here. I’ve seen her at the Krusty Krab sometimes. If anyone can tell me what the hell a “squirrel” is, please let me know.

Brrr. This place is frigid. It looks like the squirrel is hiding up in that tree.

Hmm, I remember her being a bit smaller. She’s moving a lot too. And why are her eyes openi-

ROOOOAAAAAAAAAR

AAAAAAAAAA

danrun.png.d528466b0d0a283a18bf29b11c8ba

Gotta run, gotta run, gotta run! How do I get out of here?

BACK TO THE SLAMMER WITH YA DIRTY DAN!

She knows my name!?

ixB9F70.png?width=1024&height=768

Aw Neptune… my head. I need a miracle. I need some way for this to end!

Huh?

Whuh… spring so soon? How did I get out here? Oh, hi there pardner!

GET AWAY FROM ME!

What? What are you-hey come back!

empty-doctor-waiting-room.png.b3963dca20

Well I may as well end things here now that I'm at the doctor's. Moral of the story is, take my advice and never approach a squirrel. See you next episode.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • God Himself 1

zsgrNv6.jpeg?width=2000&height=1124

Join me in the next episode of Bikini Bottom Nature Watch, where I investigate why all the veggie gardens are being destroyed and why all my eggs have been getting painted in weird colors lately.

• Like 2
  • God Himself 1

image0.jpg

Hey guys. Yeah, it’s been a while. But that’s only because I’ve been back in the hospital this whole time. My little rabbit adventure in April, well uhh, didn’t go so well.

image1.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But now, my studies have taken me to the mysterious waters of Hong Kong, where I've discovered a new species! Isn't that right, Squidmando?

image0.png

I hope you choke on your own vomit, Dan.

image2.jpg

Observe: The Chan Fish in all its glory. Master of kung fu, and also one hell of a movie star! Let me tell you though, his movies are shiiit. Rush Hour 3 has to be the worst thing I’ve ever seen since Forbidden Ki-

I hear you, Daniel.

Wait what the fuck it speaks English?

You bet I do. But I don't like it when people trash-talk my films in English. They don't tend to live very long afterward.

I uhh didn't mean it like that buddy! I loved your show!

image3.jpg?width=684&height=456

Too late for that now, Mr. Devilfish. I have a bounty to collect.

Wait what a bounty? Now I'm really confu-

019a%20-%20Fools%20in%20April%20(331).jpg

image4.jpg

Ugh... where am I?

043a%20-%20Just%20One%20Bite%20(150).jpg

Ah, finally you're awake. We have some unfinished business to attend to about a broken clarinet.

TO BE CONTINUED

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
  • God Himself 2