• Advertisement

Prez's Shitty Art

On 9/10/2019 at 4:37 AM, President Squidward said:

Jacob encourages his cat and octopus pals to become friends faster. A part of my Squnschpunsch canon of Maurizio and Squidward not being friends at first. Sketch .io fucked up my coloring. <-> Need to expand my brand of this crossover into spell stuff for real. Draw other characters in the process. Also pay attention to Eek! more.

EEGNiJuUwAA6y2M?format=jpg&name=medium

For some reason, a lot of your older artworks aren't visible for me to view them. But this one looks pretty good, though. Keep up the good work!

3 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

For some reason, a lot of your older artworks aren't visible for me to view them. But this one looks pretty good, though. Keep up the good work!

thanks a bunch! yeah, i noticed imgur fucked up a lot of the images on here, or i must've uploaded them as regular files on sbc's image uploader. i'll compile all my old drawings for ya and send you an imgur-based folder on the site itself.

I am back with a short comic idea I had with the crossover that will never die! And after not drawing forever my drawing is even more rusty than before. My Squidward and Jacob suck.

Spoiler

B58-C270-D-C7-EF-44-CA-83-A7-44-BEC046433-F7-B92-DC-54-CE-4-DE3-9-C53-3051-BE4-F

Transcript:

Maurizio: I love my heroic duties of reversing spells, but sometimes, there's nothing better than sitting down and relaxing.

Squidward: Agreed, Maurizio. No noise, no working... just a good book and sunbathing.

Jacob: Oh no... Squidward, PLEASE don't tell me you're just as lazy as Maurizio!

• Like 2