• Advertisement

Steel draws his spin-off OCs

Steel Sponge

Suppose that my overlord rule last week was a way of celebrating 11 years being on tv.com and SBC collectively. On top of that, September 19th marks nine years of my spin-off/lit writing career. And coincidentally enough, those two numbers make up the exact day and month that I've joined tv.com (9/11). As a surprise, here's a part two to my milestone: for a while, I've been meaning to express how I would've designed some of the original characters I've made for my spin-offs. Some of you are probably aching to know how they look since I never usually describe the appearances for most of my originals (so that I won't dwell on thinking of how I would describe them while writing). Starting now, I'm going to show and tell the designs that make up these characters (but keep in mind that I'm not going to do all my OCs.)

I'm going to get the ball start rolling with...Titan (Pisces Moon) :

Spoiler

LgFJ4kD.jpg

Spoiler

RazFlYZ.jpg

It was easy to come up with a design for him, as there are a lot of ways to draw extraterrestrials. I've had the gall to draw him four times because his details extend to the first image you'll notice, which is his head shot (or rather his body but without his legs). The first drawing is basically what he normally looks like and the rest of his details give you a pretty good idea of what the Pisconarchs generally look like. Below, the fourth drawing of him, includes the deoxyDNA all over his left eye, giving you guys a good idea of how he looked for most of Pisces Moon.

With all fairness, he looks very Pokemon-esque than when I was trying to see if I could make him come out more SpongeBob-esque, but regardless, I did like how Titan's design turned out based on my current drawing skills. I'm not going to bother drawing him in his warrior armor because that would take a lot of time, understanding, and skill to draw armor remarkably.

Also, take note that I'm ditching my so-called darker pencil for adding the finishing touches by using an ordinary black pen, so the drawings look better on my phone camera. Because I'm going to be preoccupying myself with other projects and such for the rest of this month, I might not do another drawing until early October.

• Like 3

Sorry it's been months since my last update. Again, I've been trying to get myself into the habit of drawing, so here I am today to give you guys a new drawing for one of my spin-offs OCs.

This time around, I've drawn Levi. (Sub-Tropical Academy)

Spoiler

rlCR80o.jpg

Not much about my drawing skills have changed after all those months clearly enough. This is not my proudest design since I felt that I've drawn Levi's eyes too big. Everything else looks fine to me, however. It already made sense that I would draw him next since I've been accustomed to drawing human characters.

Likewise with Titan and Levi, the first batch of characters I'm going to be drawing are going to be my most primary, so the next one that I'm going to draw is definitely going to be Strezz (Rebirth of a Storm) or Koamalu (Tiki Land), but they will take a while if I want them to turn out really good. I will be posting here sporadically but I don't want to keep it inactive and make you people expect a new drawing every five months or so, so I'll try to get myself more active in drawing by then and I'll guarantee that my next drawing will come sometime around this month or next month.

• Like 1