• Advertisement

236a. Call the Cops

Jinjo

Episode Rating  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Cops: Check it out, I'm the fuzz!
    • 4/5 Cops: I was in the navy, and the navy is sort of like the cops of the sea!
    • 3/5 Cops: One too many Goofy Goobers again, eh Patrick?
    • 2/5 Cops: I can't cope without the formula!
    • 1/5 Cops: You're under arrest!

DcJGlhz.png

Premieres: 

Thursday, September 27th @ 6:00pm ET/PT

Encores:

N/A

Plot:

Plankton goes to jail, but the secret formula is taken as evidence! SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs plot to get it back.

Clips:

N/A

Edited by jjsthekid

12 minutes ago, Coffee_lover said:

Well,episode about cops?You know where this show used cop before?Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful.

SCUMBOB

SCUMBOB

SCUMBOB  

Actually Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful is a really funny episode, one of the best of season 7, Lumoshi proved it. 

This episode will be much better than the other bad episodes of the season like ChefBob.

• God Himself 2

I'm not sure what to think about this. It was just decent, though I wasn't a fan of the Patrick scenes. Kaz making him unbearable once again. There were some funny lines like when SpongeBob is arresting the girl selling cookies (which I'm pretty sure Karl Hadrika did those storyboards, because he did work on this episode according to the credits). It was alright so I guess I could watch it again.

4/10

Edited by President Squidward
  • Sad 1

I thought this was a good episode. I liked seeing Patrick drunk on Goofy Goober ice-cream, and I was pleasantly surprised to see the wanted posters of the Strangler and Dennis. The part with girl selling cookies was funny as well. It makes sense SpongeBob knows police codes since he worked as police guard in the past. The rest of the episode was entertaining enough.

I'm sorry, but I just REALLY couldn't get into this episode segment! o.o I'm sure that on PAPER, this seemed like a good idea, and it had the potential to BE really great, but they had to RUIN it with the prison segment, where Patrick made ice cream in the TOILET!!!! When will the "Spongebob Squarepants" writers GET the MEMO, that gross-out humor, as a general rule, does NOT work in this show, and it never WILL work in this show, no matter how MUCH they WANT it to! :rolleyes: On the other hand, I did like the nice call-back to the Tattletale Strangler, and apparently, Spongebob was actually SMART enough to realize that the little girl was an ACTUAL criminal, instead of falsely jumping to conclusions, like he did when he was the Hall Monitor! :hysterical: So, character development I guess. I suppose I would give this episode segment a 4/10, making it BETTER than "Ink Lemonade", but not as good as "Library Cards". Enough said!

• God Himself 4

I really enjoyed this one. While it's not as good as Plankton Paranoia and Shopping List,this episode still pretty solid. It's pretty hyperactive, but it's type of hyperactive that I enjoy. Obviously, highlight of the episode is drunken Patrick, which is pretty awesome returning joke from the first movie.

7/10

Stahp this episode has similar joke to the joke from to first movie?????

Im sorry this episode is garbage then

0/10

ill wait for originality like in sportz or pat the horse

• God Himself 2

Color me surprised, this was a good episode from Kaz. It had an interesting premise and ran with making SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs being cops outside as well. I loved gags like "Cops can hug too", holding hand gag, the little girl being actual criminal, Patrick licking Mr. Krabs' eye etc. I loved that they put pictures of villains like Dennis and Tattletale Stranger on the wall. The evidence room part was so much fun. Characters were in character and I was fairly entertained by this episode. I could have done without prison ice cream gag and the episode and not all gags hit but the episode did its job well. A good tale of characters pretending to be cops.

Grade: B

• Like 1

-"The Krabby Patties are going to taste like shi shi shii (shit)"

-"The popo? Oh no no". 

-Commemorative jail mug, worth getting arrested.

-LGBT coppers.

-TattleTale and Dennis, should've let one of them be Plankton's cellmate. :(

-Why was the toilet ice cream green?

-Old man tossing fight.

-5/10. I feel like I'm in prison the longer I have to watch Patrick.

• Like 1

Ehhhhhh, I don't know how to feel about this one. I do like a good chunk of the gags with Spongebob and Krabs interogating a little kid, but the stuff in the jail feels random and forced. It doesn't really have a flow, and what's worse is that the ending sort of just stops at a random place. Other than that, do I even have to mention Patrick? The toilet ice cream was way too gross. Why is Patrick soooo bad this season? Also the closeup of his butt was gross. Patrick is a really heavy weight against the episode, because I find the rest of it fun. This might be one I need to rewatch to get a better perspective, but for now this one is ok.

6/10

On 9/27/2018 at 5:16 PM, NegiSpongie said:

I thought this was a good episode. I liked seeing Patrick drunk on Goofy Goober ice-cream, and I was pleasantly surprised to see the wanted posters of the Strangler and Dennis. The part with girl selling cookies was funny as well. It makes sense SpongeBob knows police codes since he worked as police guard in the past. The rest of the episode was entertaining enough.

Surprised? They do these references all the time now.

While I don't think that Patrick was this episode's strongest side, I don't understand why everyone thinks that he damages this episode beyond repair. I can live without ice cream gag, but it wasn't the grossest thing in this show (even in this season), I think he has some pretty hilarious moments in the episode, like how he enthusiastically telling Plankton about how living in prison is awesome and that toilet-fountain gag was too innocent for me to find it gross (not to mention, Plankton's reaction was priceless). Patrick wasn't even the episode's focus. So, while I don't think Kaz wrote him perfectly here, he was fine, at least, imo.

Edited by Klu
  • Confused 1

This episode is... just decent. Honestly, this could of been good, as I like the Spongebb and Mr Krabs scenes, and I liked how the little girl actually was a criminal and the interrogation scene, but then there’s the Patrick scenes and eh..... They’re not good at all. They hav multiple gross aspects to it, such as the poop ice cream and Plankton in Patrick’s butt.... and in general, those scenes were pretty stupid. They hold the episode back a bit.

6/10