• Advertisement

232b. Shopping List

Jinjo

Episode Rating  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Lists: I saved the world! No apocalypse!
    • 4/5 Lists: Shopping spree, that's for me! A list of goodies from the sea!
    • 3/5 Lists: I'm not going to find any of this at Barg'N-Mart.
    • 2/5 Lists: Not that side!
    • 1/5 Lists: TOTAL APOCALYPSE!

6gycTIr.png

Premieres: 

Monday, September 24th @ 6:00pm ET/PT

Encores:

N/A

Plot:

SpongeBob and Sandy have to collect Krabby Patty ingredients, but Plankton follows their every step.

Clips:

N/A

This episode has already been leaked online thanks to Russia. If you've seen the episode already, you can post your thoughts here.

Edited by jjsthekid

This was a very fun and well paced episode. The extra treats in this episode were cool, such as the Yeti Krab's return (lol at them referencing that of all episodes though), seeing The Dutchman in 2d again, and the Pinhead Larry and Dirty Dan tombstones. The ending was hilarious, and there were a lot of other amusing bits scattered throughout. Nothing really amazing or anything, but it was competently made enough for me. Very impressed with Cervas, showing he has really has come a long way since the S4-S9A days. 

Grade: B+

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, President Squidward said:

Decided to give it a go, and it just felt like a Post-Movie episode to me, where it has jokes but they're not funny at all. It just feels like something from season 8 or 9a, just plain boringness, while harmless, doesn't do much for me.

i will say the storyboards are good on this episode

4/10

Did Karl Hadrika storyboard it? 

I really wanted to make meme-review, but eh, this episode deserves better. Zeus delievered pretty good script and storyboards, this episode was a fun adventure, with great Sandy and SpongeBob team-up, and some great Plankton lines. While twist is predictible, ending was still pretty hilarious.

Solid episode, 8/10.

Edited by Klu

I thought this was a pretty good episode. So in this episode, we find out that Dirty Dan and Pinhead Larry WERE in fact, once ACTUAL characters, since we saw their REAL tombstones in this episode, and we got to see the Yeti Krab again! o.o I saw quite a bit of Spandy shipping in this episode, which we need a WHOLE lot more of on this show (in my honest opinion)! :D The Flying Dutchman is still as solid as ever; but now its kind of weird how there are both civilized fish and now WILD fish type animals that can SOMEHOW give milk, but it's not the most OUT of place thing to EVER appear on this show! :rolleyes: Kind of saw the twist ending coming from a MILE away, but I did like it how Sandy got BACK at Mr. Krabs for putting Spongebob and her through all that unnecessary danger! :hysterical: I guess I would give it an 8/10! :cool: Enough said! ;)

• God Himself 3

ScumBob episode. Krabs' fetish art belongs in nsfw.

Average but unusual excursion dynamic with Spandy vs. Plankton. But what really elevated it was the Krabs thrashing at the end. Krabs Abuse 2018 ❤️

P.S. Ghosts have terrible skin

Score: Not the Apocalypse out of 10

• God Himself 1

It's been a while since i saw this episode but during first watch on Russia leak, I enjoyed the hell out of it. The show going in adventures and different locations is usually exciting to see and this one was no exception. I loved more of SpongeBob/Sandy dynamic, Plankton was hilarious, Mr. Krabs' nsfw money art made me laugh a lot, Flying Dutchmam cameo was awesome, small references were cute and the ending was really funny. My only complaint is that the twist is painfully obvious but it doesn't hurt my enjoyment out of this entertaining piece of animation.

Grade: A-

Here's a fun episode. While the idea of Spongebob and another character (here, Sandy) running around on a wild goose chase trying to get several items has been done before (and in the same season, no less), here it's done rather well and the locations they visit are pretty creative and interesting. While I wouldn't call it the funniest episode out there (though the money drawing on the back of the shopping list did make me laugh), the visuals here are great, the characterization here is pretty good and I'd like to see more of what Zeus Cervas has to offer in post-sequel... Let's just hope Squirrel Jelly turns out to be good.

FINAL RATING: 7/10 (GOOD episode)

Nice episode. Wasn't anything too special, but overall it was pretty entertaining and fun. Nice to see Sandy get some focus this season, and interesting pitting her against Plankton (I guess the events of Mimic were after this ep). I found a good number of jokes amusing, such as Krabs' money drawing, Plankton disguising himself as a nose, the ten gallon hat line, him having to go through the back entrance (if you know what I mean :funny:), and his interactions with Dutchman are all amusing jokes. Though the twist was predicable, Sandy beating up Krabs was also a well done gag. My only complaint is that Sandy and Spongebob getting the ingriedients wasn't too entertaining, but I think that Plankton's one liners migate it at least a bit. Other than that, it does basically everything right. Good job Zeus, now we wait for the abomination that will be Squirrel Jelly.

7/10