• Advertisement

Why Ruin Johnson is the best Star Wars director

Honest Slug

On 9/14/2018 at 5:43 PM, Depressed Luigi said:

Hello fellow Info Warriors! Today I will discuss why Rian Subversion Johnson is the best Star Wars director of all-time.

So first of all look at the movie's poster? Do you see how it's red? Also notice how the film uses the color red a lot in its cinematography? The Soviet Union, China and North Korea also use red extensively, inducing their flags. Yes indeed, The Last Jedi is the first Star Wars movie to fight against the capitalist menace. Ruin Johnson certainly deserves credit for that.

So I think that we all can agree that Geeks + Gamers is the greatest YouTube channel of all-time. Every video of their's is of DIVINE quality. They also spend most of their time talking about Last Jedi. So if Ruin Johnson didn't make this movie then we wouldn't have the quality content from Geeks + Gamers today.

Jar Jar is my favorite character. I love it when he steps on poop. Ruin Johnson introduced Rose who is now being hated more than Jar Jar. So thanks to Rian, my favorite character no longer gets hate.

It's one thing to be a good director, but it takes a whole crew to make a movie good, not just one person. When I watched the milking scene, I knew there was something off about it. That's when I realized that Iginio Straffi and Ben Gruper worked on this movie. Only their talent could make a scene so good. So thanks to Ruin Johnson for hiring two god-like people to write the film. Unfortunately Disney forgot to credit them.

Your Snoke theory sucks.

(Sees number 2)

( Breathes in) WHATS UP GEEKS AND GAMERS, ITS JEREMY, COMINGTOYAWITHANOTHERVIDEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........

• God Himself 2