• Advertisement

September 2018 Premiere Info

Jinjo

United States:

Monday, September 24th - 6:00 PM ET/PT - 232B - Shopping List: SpongeBob and Sandy have to collect Krabby Patty ingredients, but Plankton follows their every step. (Notice: This episode already aired in Russia and has been floating around online for a bit.)

Tuesday, September 25th - 6:00 PM ET/PT - 235B - Library Cards: When Patrick discovers the pineapple's library, SpongeBob introduces him to the wonderful world of book learning!

Wednesday, September 26th - 6:00 PM ET/PT - 235A - Plankton Paranoia: Plankton hasn't tried to steal the secret formula in a while...and that's making Mr. Krabs nervous!

Thursday, September 27th - 6:00 PM ET/PT - 236A - Call the Cops: Plankton goes to jail, but the secret formula is taken as evidence! SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs plot to get it back.

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 4
  • God Himself 1

Ah, nice. I've already seen Shopping List through a leak and while I won't spoil much about it, I will say that it's really good. As for the others...

Library Cards: Not looking forwards to this one; the idea of it just sounds dumb. But who knows, maybe it could turn out better than I think it would.

Plankton Paranoia: Morbidly curious as to how this'll turn out.

Call the Cops: This one sounds promising; can't wait to see how it turns out.

Some clips from upcoming episodes from our good-old German Wiki:

5209A2B4-668C-4BD3-A71D-830D835D08B1.jpeg.df3b84a658ca24214ff23a5cf5b24527.jpeg

uJMYLxZ.jpg

3CUcvLt.jpg

As much as I hyped for Plankton Paranoia and Call the Cops,I really have no hopes to Library Cards,it’s too hard to after previous Patrick’s main-roles eps like Ink Lemonade or Patnocchio,but who knows,maybe after low expectations it gonna turns out really well,if not the better.

Or at least we gonna get some more hilarious quotes from Spongebob Wiki

Edited by MLG Vanilluxe
  • Thanks 2

This week of premiers is okay. It's not awful, but certainly weaker than previous one, imo. 

My personal ratings:

Shopping List - 8/10

Library Cards - 5/10 (i slightly warmed up to this episode, but it's still mediocre in my book)

Plankton Paranoia - 10/10

Call the Cops - 7/10

Second half of season 11 continues being an improvement over the shaky first half and I hope this trend continues in the future.

Also (sorry for double post), I'll post this here, since no one did it here yet.

The Night Patty will premier on October 26.

Here's screenshot from this episode:

4qA4iK8.png

Edited by MLG Vanilluxe