• Advertisement

Episode Inconsistency

SpongeNicko

As you may have gathered from the title, this is the exact opposite of the Episode Consistency game. Here, you name an episode from a season, and then the next poster names an episode from the following season that is the complete, or is nearly the complete, opposite in quality from the previous episode. We'll keep going, and once we get to Season 11 it just starts over with a random episode that you pick from Season 1 (Yes, I'm changing this particular rule to make the game a little bit easier). I'll start. My first choice is:

SB-129 (So pick an episode opposite in quality from Season 2).

3 minutes ago, Depressed Luigi said:

Krabs a la Mode is garbage, unlike Bubble Buddy Returns which is godly like every season 8 episode.

As much as I LOL'd at this post, I'm afraid it won't count since the next episode is supposed to be from Season 6. So Krabs a la Mode is still the episode that the next poster will go by when choosing an episode opposite in quality from Season 6.

• Sad 2

Drive Happy (A weak episode that's one of the lesser episodes of Season 11. As Food Con rehashed elements similar to the ones represented in Pineapple Fever and even Club SpongeBob, Drive Happy feels like a slight rehash of the driving sequence of Gone).

Krabby Land.

How did we skip from Season 9 to Season 11, and then all the way to Season 3? Ah, oh well. I'll consider changing the rules to make it a game where we just list episodes opposite in quality period.

But since we're still going by season, Fear of a Krabby Patty is the 4th best Season 4 episode IMO, so my pick for an episode opposite in quality would be Waiting from Season 5, the 4th worst in that season.