• Advertisement

Snow in Britain is back again..

Doogle.

So the UK has a very small amount of snow and the entire country is once again going crazy, just like in January. Schools are closing tomorrow probably, everyone is advised to stay at home, and all because of a couple of inches of snow.

Canada will no doubt be laughing at our patheticness again. And I've heard certain parts of the States get a lot of snow too.

What does everyone else think of the tiny bit of snow making Britain more scared than if there was a terrorist attack?

*points and laughs*

Here in Ca-na-da, we have snow as well.

Cool, is snow in November normal there? This is the earliest in 17 years that it has snowed in the UK. Well technically January would be earlier than November but I'm guessing early means earliest within October-December.

Cool, is snow in November normal there? This is the earliest in 17 years that it has snowed in the UK. Well technically January would be earlier than November but I'm guessing early means earliest within October-December.

Hmmph. Why the hell are they freaking out?

Hmmph. Why the hell are they freaking out?

Because snow in England (not so much in Scotland) is extremely rare. Well it's more common these days, but still...

We didn't get a day off today. 305752.gif To be honest though it wasn't even setting, since the ground was wet. We found out we can't go home until 1 foot of snow falls. 901662.gif

January was awesome. It was a Tuesday and we'd just come back the day before, suddenly it started snowing really heavy and the biggest (and most pleasant) surprise of the day, amongst others, was that we got sent home a lesson early. Awesome. Then we were off for 2 weeks 428899.gif

January was awesome. It was a Tuesday and we'd just come back the day before, suddenly it started snowing really heavy and the biggest (and most pleasant) surprise of the day, amongst others, was that we got sent home a lesson early. Awesome. Then we were off for 2 weeks 428899.gif
2 WEEKS?! Wow. Yeah January was amazing I got 4 days off. 428899.gif

Is it snowing where you are now, Phil?

It's REALLY deep here. 125508.gif

I wish for a white Christmas again. I think I've only had one, & that was when I was little. My area mostly gets snow around January/February. -_-
Ah, same with where I live, snow this early has never happened in my life. 428899.gif

Knowing my luck, the snow will stop on December 23rd. 305752.gif

2 WEEKS?! Wow. Yeah January was amazing I got 4 days off. 428899.gif

Is it snowing where you are now, Phil?

It's REALLY deep here. 125508.gif

Unfortunately no, (live in the north west) but I'm hoping it's going to come overnight because it started snowing a bit again today. 125508.gif

Unfortunately no, (live in the north west) but I'm hoping it's going to come overnight because it started snowing a bit again today. 125508.gif

Ah right. Hmm, I thought it snowed more up north. 428899.gif I guess it all shifted south. I live in the South-East by the way. 428899.gif

At least 2 foot of snow here. And it's still snowing. 125508.gif No school for me tomorrow either. 125508.gif Only thing is though...we're running out of food. 305752.gif We're starting to eat into the Christmas stuff because we basically have nothing to eat. 305752.gif