• Advertisement

First Bad Episode and First Terrible Episode of the show.

SpongeNicko

No, this isn't one of those boring stereotypical "least favorite episode" threads, this is just a thread where you list, what is in your opinion, the first bad episode of the show to air, and then the first terrible episode to air. It goes like this.

First bad episode to air IMO: Krabby Land (I disliked I'm With Stupid and Jellyfish Hunter, but this episode was the first one I hated and the only episode from pre-movie that I can consider to be bad).

First terrible episode to air IMO: Good Neighbors (Very bad episode that's the first one I'd rate below a 3 or even a 3.5).

What's your guys' opinions?

First Bad Episode: "Can You Spare a Dime?" (It's one of the FEW pre-movie episodes I LEGITIMATELY hate!) / First Terrible Episode: "Good Neighbors" (It was the start of the WHOLE "Let's Abuse Squidward For No Good Reason" Plots for the MAJORITY of seasons 4 through Nine A).

• Sad 5
  • Confused 1

First bad episode: Sleepy Time

First terrible episode: I Was a Teenage Gary (Mind you, this is #2 on my bottom 25)

Yeah, bombard this post with 'confused'/'wow' reactions (or also 'sad' reactions lol), but I am expressing my own opinion.

Edited by Steel Sponge
  • Sad 8
  • Confused 1
  • God Himself 1

25 minutes ago, Steel Sponge said:

First bad episode: Sleepy Time

First terrible episode: I Was a Teenage Gary (Mind you, this is #2 on my bottom 25)

Yeah, bombard this post with 'confused'/'wow' reactions (or also 'sad' reactions lol), but I am expressing my own opinion.

It's cool dude, that's what these threads are for. One of the fun things about these fandoms is the variety of opinions :)

• Like 1