Ghost Rider

SBC's 9th Year Anniversary

kRh9BQz.png

Yup, today officially marks SBC's 9th anniversary! :pogo:I know that may sound hard to believe to some, but indeed, here we are after nine years. I'm honestly proud the site is still going after everything it's been through, and happy to see so many people still visiting, regardless of how many years you've been here, whether newer or a veteran. We've had a strong community together, even for those that don't talk about SpongeBob anymore. I'm glad that bond we have with each other has continued over the years. :D 

As a special gift, everyone who logins will get 250 doubloons today!

A truly special thanks goes out to all the members and staff who have helped keep it afloat, and are still helping, throughout these nine years. Here's to making it through more years! Everyone is welcome to share their heartwarming, emotional and celebratory thoughts here.

And yes, SBC will indeed be turning 10 years old next August! Believe me when I say we'll be having a great celebration for that coming next year! 

Edited by MLG Vanilluxe
  • Like 4
  • Happy 27
  • Thanks 1
  • God Himself 2

Happy 9-year anniversary SBC! While I was inactive here for quite a while, until just earlier this year, I've really come to appreciate the sense of community this site has. This really is one of the greatest websites I've ever been to, and I wish it luck for the years to come.

• Happy 1

So proud to see how SBC has grown over the years.  Even if I’m not as active as I used to be, I stil love coming here to see how things are going and to catch up with you all.  Here’s to seeing SBC continue to prosper as the many years go by.

• Happy 1

Happy anniversary, SBC! Insane to think of how long this place has lasted, and that I've been a part of it for eight years. There's a million sappy little speeches I could give, but I'll just save that for next year ;) :p .

• Like 2
  • Happy 1