• Advertisement

Back at the Barnyard

Ash Ketchum

One of the absolute greatest cultural achievements of our time. Some of the greatest, most biting social, political and cultural satire of our generation has come out of this carefully crafted masterpiece, and the concepts and storylines this work of art piddles with are done with such delicacy and subtlety that it could take several viewings to locate all of the stuff said about our society and the human condition itself. It's just simply a work of art that deserves all the praise it gets, one of the greatest television shows of all time. 

Okay, jokes aside, I remember this show being just alright.

• Like 1
  • God Himself 1

The movie was REALLY great; pretty much Nickelodeon's version of "The Lion King". In that the main character's father dies, and the main character has to step up and become the new ruler of the place they are ruling. Most of the animated series was pretty good, as well. My favorite episode HAS to be the one where Weird Al Yankovic guest stars as himself! :hysterical: Enough said! ;)

Despite some gross out gags and occasional Otis being a jerk for no reason, I honestly think this show is really absurd and that's actually a good thing for me. It's so wacky, nonsensical and hilarious as hell. It's the ultimate guilty pleasure of mine.

4 hours ago, yuma the victini said:

wait male cows don't have udders i thought they did

Well, maybe in the "Barnyard" universe, they do. But in real life, they don't. In the unlikely event that "Back at the Barnyard" EVER gets re-booted, I would like the animators to specifically RETCON all the male cows to be DESIGNED to look like male steers, WITHOUT the udders! :rolleyes: Enough said! ;)