• Advertisement

MODERN SPONGEBOB RANT

hippythehippo

Nice rant, DirtierDan, but you forgot to convince us that Hillenburg is somehow outraged with how the writers have besmirched the good name that he made for his show, to constantly bring up that the newer seasons like to rip out toenails and threaten snails with blowtorches, and to link us to your petition to save the show.

Edited by Steel Sponge
  • God Himself 4

In all seriousness, though, this is a great parody of all those reviewers. While I myself think a great majority of post-movie ranges from mediocre to just plain awful, I still laugh at a lot of those immature reviewers and this post was great. Solid 10/10 from me (That Mr. Enter post of mine was an obvious joke BTW in case anyone couldn't tell).

39 minutes ago, SpongeNicko said:

In all seriousness, though, this is a great parody of all those reviewers. While I myself think a great majority of post-movie ranges from mediocre to just plain awful, I still laugh at a lot of those immature reviewers and this post was great. Solid 10/10 from me (That Mr. Enter post of mine was an obvious joke BTW in case anyone couldn't tell).

actually this is for the most part something someone posted on sbm