• Advertisement

233b. Krusty Kleaners

Jinjo

Episode Rating  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Cleanings: SpongeBob SquarePants always keeps his word!
    • 4/5 Cleanings: Here, this should tide you over until we're done.
    • 3/5 Cleanings: In ancient times, one would fall under sword by way of apology. We at the Krusty Krab keep that tradition...
    • 2/5 Cleanings: Will you ever learn how to use those doors?
    • 1/5 Cleanings: Enough! Just go, I'm busy!

S7rJSuh.png

Premieres: 

Tuesday, August 7th @ 6:00pm ET/PT

Encores:

Tuesday, August 7th @ 8:00pm ET/PT

Saturday, August 11th @ 8:30am ET/PT

Saturday, August 11th @ 11:30am ET/PT

Plot:

After spilling a milkshake during a delivery, SpongeBob vows to return and clean the entire building. 

Clips:

N/A

This episode has already been leaked online thanks to Russia. If you've seen the episode already, you can post your thoughts here.

Edited by jjsthekid

This episode was just okay for me, it wasn't as good as "Whale Watching". The only funny parts I really remember is the Pac-Man scene and the twist that the company makes tanks. Other than that, I don't think there's anything really memorable during this episode. Why SpongeBob couldn't just get the CEO customer a new KK meal, I'll never know.

Probably gonna be in the minority here, but this was surprisingly amusing enough for me. Not great or anything, but it kinda worked for such a basic concept. Despite the hyper vibe, a lot of the gags really worked for me. I especially loved the cleaning robot's antics with SpongeBob and Patrick. The change of setting was also nice and gave the episode its own identity at least. Otherwise not much else special, but it entertained me enough. 

also the seppuku joke was amazing

Grade: B-

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 1

This so was the only one from the batch aired in Russia that I didn't like. With that said, the episode has grown on me quite a bit. I think the story is a bit too weak, which makes the episode feel awkward and aimless at certain points. However, I enjoy a good chunk of the humor, like the seppuku joke, the Pac man reference, and the cops one liner at the end. The twist that the company makes tanks somehow just works. Spongebob and Patrick are likeable and fun here, and the pacing is fine, it's more what this episode didn't do them what it did.

The episode is passable, I can see this going higher or lower on rewatch. Can't say much bad, and I think this is an improvement for premiere weeks if the worst episode is still relatively ok. 

6/10

Edited by hippythehippo

Ehh... this episode is just ok. Yeah, there wasn't too much to enjoy here other than some minor scenes here and there. To get the positives out of the ways, there was a reference to seppuku (Japanese ritual suicide) that was probably the funniest part of the episode. Other than that, there was the line from Spongebob about Patrick being "trashy" (and then showing Patrick looking like a redneck) and the whole sequence near the end with the tanks (which were sort of out of nowhere but oh well), which were also pretty good sequences. However, most of the rest of the episode is rather annoying. While this episode isn't BAD per se, it's rather weak and not one of the season's best.

FINAL RATING: 6/10 (OK episode)

Well, this episode happened. It feels like it should have been funnier and worked better than it did. Don't get me wrong, this episode worked with what it had to work with, it just could have maybe been better paced, and maybe with some better gags. I'll at least give props to Kaz for at least coming UP with a brand new location for Spongebob to Patrick to interact with. At the very least, Spongebob and Patrick were likable and pretty much in character (even if they DID practically destroy the place they were trying to clean!), and the Trash Cleaning Robot was an interesting sort of antagonist for Spongebob and Patrick to deal with! Also, that is ONE dedicated worker at the company, didn't even notice the BUILDING was destroyed around him! :hysterical: And I LOVED the "Pac-Man" reference! :cool: I guess I'd give the episode an 8 out of 10 for effort. Enough said! ;)

This episode was alright and surprisingly, it was more enjoyable than I expected. I usually do not like SpongeBob/Patrick ruinning everything and they kind of got on my nerves here but the episode had some fun parts. I loved the seppuku joke, Pac-Man parody, the night worker's appearences and the cleaning robot himself. There's not much else to say, overall this was just average at best.

Grade: B-

SpongeBob and Pat were far dumber than necessary but....for once it oddly works. Fighting with the appliances was neat and some jokes like the seppuku bit were great. This will be one of my guilty pleasures of the series as I usually hate their stupidity and acknowledge how irritating it could be, byt all I can say is that here it just works.

• Like 2

The Scene Where Spongebob Pretends To Kill Himself Really angered Me For Some Reason, Like, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DONE MAKING SUICIDE JOKES HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING!!! Other Than That One Scene, It Was Pretty Good, 7/10

Don't take this post seriously

Felt really bad for the cleaning robot. It was definitely the only protagonist in the episode. Unlike the carpet lickers. 

We Bare Bears did the cleaning robot episode much better not too long ago with "I, Butler". 

I'm not going to award it points for taking place in an office setting either. Scraping the bottom of the trash for reasons it was "different" doesn't make it any less mediocre. It couldn't even set up its concept properly.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

This episode wasn't that bad.

I half enjoyed and half hated SpongeBob and Patrick literally not bothering to listen to the woman in the office. Although, I can't hate it too much since that's how the episode is setup. The crazy cleaning in the office was funny, and the appliances and cleaning robot coming back to get revenge on SpongeBob and Patrick was great. SpongeBob and Patrick destroying the whole office building at the end was also funny, along with the guy who was working in the office. The seppuku joke was also odd to see, but alright nonetheless. 

Overall, B+. I enjoyed the change of scenery in an office, but this setting is something that shouldn't be done for a whole episode in your 11th season. We had an office type episode with The Executive Treatment.

• Wow 1

While Spongebob and Patrick may have been a bit annoying at times, I still think this was a good episode. It was pretty fun to watch, the robot character was good, and it had some good gags, such as the seppuku gag. Additionally, it wasn't heavily annoying. It's not a great episode or flawless episode but it's still good, i'll give it a 7.5-8/10 

• Like 1

This one is weird in the fact that it feels like a filler episode and Spongebob and Patrick do a lot of harm, but it somehow oddly works. The jokes weren't hilarious, but they are mostly somewhat amusing. Also the sepukku gag, the pac man reference, the random office worker who is still working, and Patrick being a red neck are memorable, and I am surprised they got passed the censors. The plot also happens fairly smoothly suprisingly for me. Top that off with a new location, which doesn't happen enough on the show. This episode has grown on me quite a lot, even with some stupid bits like the ending and "Patrick soup" joke, most of it is fairly enjoyable, especially for Spongebob and Patrick being by themselves.