• Advertisement

Episode Consistency

SpongeNicko

A game originally started by FinnDinner over at SBM, so credit goes to him for the idea. Here you pick an episode from a season, then you have to pick an episode from the following season that's around the same level of quality. Once we get to Season 11, it just starts all over again and you have to name a Season 1 episode that's equal in quality to the Season 11 episode that was chosen. If you feel there are NO episodes in the following season that are equal in quality to what the episode picked was, just name the episode in the season that is closest to it in your opinion (For example, if someone picks an episode that they think is abominable from Season 9 and can't think of one nearly as bad for Season 10, just name your least favorite S10 episode). I'll start with a random Season 1 episode, and the next poster will then name a Season 2 episode around the same quality, then the next poster Season 3, and so on and so forth. Let's begin. I pick:

Walking Small.

I don't think I stated you could pick 2 episodes.

Anyway, since The Smoking Peanut was your first choice, that's the episode that I'll go with when selecting an episode equal in quality in Season 3.

So, I choose Born Again Krabs (I find it underrated).

Remember: If you can't think of an episode from the following season that's equal in quality, just go with the closest to it. Just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone is having trouble deciding.