• Advertisement

Mission: Impossible - Fallout

Joker

34 minutes ago, 70s said:

I haven't seen a single Mission: Impossible movie and don't really have much interest in them... but this looks pretty fun and Henry Cavill could punch me

animated-thinking-gif-12.gif

Henry Cavill with mustache and beard >

I JUST CAME BACK

and this might be my favorite movie of the year so far. I loved everything about it. The action scenes were too much!!! I couldn't stop having fun through the action scenes and it's mind blowing that Tom Cruise did all those crazy stunts and he's almost 60. That is how you actually care about making a solid action movie. I loved seeing the supporting characters again and I loved the villains. The storyline, while I wouldn't be able to catch some of plot points due to the movie being that fast, the story was still engaging and smart enough to treat the audience right. Background music is epic, cinematography is solid and I loved some humor in it, while keeping it serious. This might even be my favorite MI out of 6 and it surprises me that this franchise continues to deliver after 6 films. Truly a masterpiece of a movie folks. Go see it but see other MI movies too, they are mostly awesome too.

• Like 1

Just got back from seeing this. It was a really good time and I'm kind of interested in checking out the other movies in the series now despite the little scientologist at the center. I have a lot of thoughts about Henry Cavill, most of which I feel a little wrong saying on a SpongeBob forum. But since I found something that feels relevant...

tenor.gif?itemid=5309499

• God Himself 1

19 hours ago, 70s said:

Just got back from seeing this. It was a really good time and I'm kind of interested in checking out the other movies in the series now despite the little scientologist at the center. I have a lot of thoughts about Henry Cavill, most of which I feel a little wrong saying on a SpongeBob forum. But since I found something that feels relevant...

tenor.gif?itemid=5309499

maybe we all need Henry Cavill appreciation thread :smirk:

• Like 1