• Advertisement

Nickelodeon Kart Racers Confirmed for PS4, Xbox One and Switch

BenPaz

https://gematsu.com/2018/07/nickelodeon-kart-racers-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one-and-switch

About

A new multi-player console racing game, Nickelodeon Kart Racers! Select a racer from one of your favorite Nickelodeon series, including SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy from SpongeBob SquarePants, Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Arnold and Helga from Hey Arnold!, and Angelica, Tommy, and Reptar from Rugrats. Race your friends in up to four-player local multiplayer or check out the Battle Arena for a variety of challenges.

Key Features

• Choose a racer from 12 of the most iconic Nickelodeon series: SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, and more!
  • Race on 24 different Slimed-filled tracks including Bikini Bottom, NYC sewers, Tommy Pickle’s house, Arnold’s school, and more!
  • Awesome co-op and local multiplayer for non-stop action the entire family will love!
  • Customizable karts with multiple power-ups and special attacks!
  • Team-based co-op multiplayer, players can perform devastating fused attack for tons of fun!
  • Slime overload will have you turning you karts into jet-ski racers!

Comes out October 23rd this year for 40 bucks. GameMill Publishing is doing the publishing.

• Happy 4

Principal Wartz better be like a recurring obstacle on the Arnold's school course.

"You hooligans, these hallways are clearly NOT for any incessant and dangerous vehicular racing whatsoever! I'm afraid I'm gonna have to give you all a week's suspension."

and then have the suspensions stack up with each lap.

• God Himself 3

This is a GOOD option, in terms of Nickelodeon getting back into the video game industry. "Nicktoons Racing" was one of my favorite video games for the Game Boy Advance when it came out in 2001, so I'm hoping that this follow-up game will do just as good, if not BETTER, than that game! :D I'll probably buy it once it comes out! :cool: Enough said! ;)

9 hours ago, SI-LLY said:

put sniz, fondue, and harvey beaks and I can die a happy man

That is EASILY one of the top ten SMARTEST things said during this entire YEAR! :D Granted, there hasn't actually BEEN a lot of competition, but STILL...keep up with the BRILLIANT suggestions! :cool: Enough said! ;)

Ech, that trailer is...bleh. The use of vector art of characters? Not very persuasive, personally. Although I don't know how else you'd advertise this to make it better, so I'm not going to try and complain all that much about that.

But hey, if this game paves the way for a new era of Nickelodeon games (with future games hopefully being better than this one in concept and gameplay) then I guess I'm along for the ride. Still think it's a bit pricey for what you're getting out of it, though.