• Advertisement

Every Season 11 Episode Reviewed (Interactive)

Ahoy Spongebob Community, this is a series that originated on Spongebuddy Mania, and I decided to share my essays that waste your time on this site, considering a large part of my audience has migrated here, and considering current events on the site...I'd rather have a backup. BTW my reviews get MUCH better as more time passes, so bear with me.

My grading system

Spongey (basically the best episodes)

Good (good, but not quite up to par with the best)

Average (either mixed or just middle of the road)

Bad (usually stuff that doesn't represent what Spongebob stands for)

Scummy (the worst)

Ground 0 (getting a 0 grade, belongs in my bottom 10)

I will update the list until I get caught up with the latest review (which will be Bunny Hunt). I will put around 4 or 5 a day. If you have seen the thread on SBM, just be patient. Once I am caught up here, I will put up a Bunny Hunt review shortly after. Until than, enjoy!

Episode 216a Cave Dwelling Sponge

Air-date September 23 2017

Plot: When a cave sponge runs loose in Bikini Bottom, Spongebob has to help him before he causes more chaos.

Title Music: Spongebob History Song

Writer: Mr. Lawrence 

Oh boy, I'm hyped to get started. I haven't seen this episode since September until a few days ago to get prepared for the review. This episode is definitely divisive, with some people saying that this episode was a leftover from season 10. This had me worried, since I wasn't a big fan of season 10s direction. Quick recap of my thoughts about season 10. The episodes were so hit or miss for me. You could have a poor episode, like Whirly Brains, paired with a fantastic gem, like Mermaid Pants. This kept the season interesting to watch, but I can't call the whole season a good experience. I know many people have said it, but I loved 9b a lot, despite quite a number of bad or boring episodes, and Sewers of Bikini Bottom made me find my love for the show again after a 5 year hiatus. Season 10 overall feels weaker than 9b. Common complaints include little dialogue humor, wacky expressions, and fast pace gone too far. My stance on these episodes is that it depends on how the episode uses it. Mimic Madness had all these characteristics, yet is loved by the fandom. Heck, most people say it's the best episode of Post-Sequel, which might seem like faint praise, but we are about 85 episodes in, so that is no easy feat. Mimic Madness managed to balance everything, creating a great product, which I wish most season 10 episodes followed, and it made me weary of watching this, but I was pleasantly surprised on re-watch.

Let's get started with this journey. The premise of the episode might seem a bit redundant. We already have 2 other prehistoric sponges, so won't a third one be overkill? Well believe it or not, this is actually the first time that Spongebob has interacted with a cave sponge, which sets a new dynamic for the characters reacting to this event. Now onto the actual episode.

The story starts off with Spongebob and Patrick hiking across some national park. They find a cave, and Patrick thinks that the ice is a treat, and licks the ice. Unfortunately, his tongue gets stuck onto the ice, and Patrick panics. However, Spongebob saves him by using hot chocolate (I actually really like this plot device. It seems really minor, but hot chocolate to melt ice seems like such a Spongebob thing, and the joke has a weird charm). Spongebob thaws Patrick, who throws a rock at his tongue to stop it from burning. However, a cave sponge pops out of the ice Spongebob melted, and it immideitly drawn to Spongebob's shoes, and decides to hide in Spongebob's backpack. How is this beginning? I can say that it is...alright. I love the hot chocolate joke, and the animation is smooth, but Patrick is kind of on the loud side, and I feel a few more jokes besides lol Patrick doesn't get life could have been added. However, the episode does pick up some momentum in the following scenes.

Spongebob takes Patrick home, and has to get ready for work. The cave sponge follows Spongebob into the bathroom, where Spongebob has some contraption to get ready. Call it a plot convenience if you want, but I think it serves what the episode wants to do well. One thing I will praise later on in the review is how well they do the doppelganger plot. The cave sponge and Spongebob look similar that too a passerby, they might as well be the same person. Spongebob starts doing his regular activities, such as using a stick to hit a fence, and swinging around a statue. The cave sponge tries to do it too, but ends up being too rash and breaking everything. It's a simple scene, but I really like how the cave sponge tries to copy Spongebob, only to break everything. 

When Spongebob gets to the Krusty Krab, the cops are there to arrest him. The cave sponge is hiding in the kitchen confused at whats going on. The civilians that had their property destroyed confirm that it looks like Spongebob was the one who did it. Mr. Krabs however doesn't believe that it was Spongebob, and races to the jail (something else I'll praise later on), and leaves Squidward for kitchen duty.The cave sponge (who from this point on I will refer to as Spongy Spongy) falls on Squidward, and Squidward mistakes Spongy Spongy as Spongebob. Squidward tells Spongy to cook some patties, but Spongy Spongy hijacks a car, takes the engine, and uses that as the patty for the burger. The customers hate it, which causes Spongy to rage, resulting in him going loose.

Spongebob and Krabs are trying to figure out what is going on, while Spongy Spongy is roaming behind the jail hears Spongebobs shoe, and breaks in. Now Spongebob's name is free, but Spongebob wants to help Spongy Spongy. Through some funny exposition from Perch Perchins, the crew head to city hall to confront the cave foe. Spongebob introduces himself to Spongy Spongy, and the two bond (with a fun music number), however Spongy Spongy gets annoyed, and destroys city hall. BUT, it's okay cause.....it was going to be destoyed next week.Yeah, if there is one thing to complain about, it definitely is how stupid that plot twist is. Considering how they don't say where Spongy Spongy's future is going to go, it just feels stupid. To top it off, the episode just magically ends. It decides to go with the (admittedly hilarious) comedy ending instead of tying loose ends, which loses a couple points in my book.

I feel that the episodes story suffers from the problem that Krusty Katering and Trident Trouble have, which is little focus on the plot. However, to give the episode credit, the problem isn't that bad. The episodes stakes are at rapid fire speed though, and it seems like a machine gun, going from situation to situation. With that being said though, the episode does have some quiet moments which raises the story up a little. I like the jail scene, and the dance number, and they give a bit of breathing room compared to the sugar high Krusty Krab scene (not a jab at it, it has to fill a lot in that scene).

With a semi poor story, there are quite a lot of positives. Let's start with the characters, who are for the most part great. Patrick in the beginning kind of got on my nerves, but I think it's more than made up by how well they got Spongebob down. Spongebob is the perfect protagonist, who has the combination of sympathy for the cave sponge, and worried for his own well being. Mr. Krabs was a big shock for me. Maybe I'm still used to him mentioning money 24/7, but I don't think Krabs mentions money at all in this episode. Perch Perkins is also great too, with his 4th wall breaking. Spongy Spongy is more treated as a scared creature (though treated way better than Squidward in The Thing, where they point blank call him a wild animal), but I think he is alright.

The comedy is also surprisingly strong. When people were calling this a season 10 holdover, I thought there would be nonstop slapstick and wacky expressions, but I saw little here. There was actually some humorous dialogue here, like as I said, Perch's 4th wall breaking at the jail, with Mr Krabs' great "We do?" line back. There's also the joke where Spongebob says hello to Squidward, who reponds with a dead pan line, only for Spongy Spongy to just punch Squid instead. There is not much to say here without just point blank explain the jokes, but I though there was an ample amount to keep me invested in what was happening. For what it's worth, I thought this episode was funnier than 80% of season 10.

Now onto my biggest praise for the episode. They did the doppelganger plot beautifully. In these plots, the person accused is faced with mass scrutiny and backlash which he doesn't deserve, therefore killing an otherwise decent episode. Heck, if this episode was made in season 6, it probably would have been as bad as I have been describing it, as that season didn't have the good atmosphere that post sequel has. The similarities between Spongebob and Spongy Spongy are noticeable, and from a distance, I can see how someone could mistake the two, and it isn't as bad as some of the disguises in the Imitation Krabs imitations (see what I did there?  ), and I can tell the writer didn't want this episode to be totally nonsensical. Also, I appreciate how the writers didn't dwell on Spongebob's suffering in prison, like Gone and The Splinter. It's a quick scene of him going to jail, and a quick scene of Spongebob at jail. They treat it realistically, which doesn't make this episode frustrating, like Gone.

With that all in mind, I was conflicted of the rating. This episode is definitely between a 6 or 7. Heck, I would have given it a 6.5 if I had the rating, but I am going to use full integers. The positives are pretty good, but the episodes story was a bit weak, and the story doesn't have any real stakes. However, i still do enjoy watching the episode, and it does feel like a fun ride that I can safely call it a GOOD episode, albeit barely.

Rating: GOOD

Score: 7/10

Thoughts: (An enjoyable experience)

Place: #1/1

Season 11 as a whole

7/10

1. Cave Dwelling Sponge

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed the review, even though I thought it might be a little shorter than this. Tune in next Sunday for an episode that gets even worse on rewatch. Until than, hippythehippo signing out. 

QOTD: Who is your favorite prehistoric sponge?

Episode 216b The Clam Whisperer

Air-date September 23 2017

Plot: Spongebob has to tame a flock of clams

Title Music: Kuali Jubilee

Writer: Ben Gruber

Strap in folks, I have a lot to say. Ben Gruber's episodes are some of the most bipolar of the entire series. Sometimes, he has a good premise with flawed execution (Tridnt Trouble), and sometimes he hits a gold mine (Unreal Estate, Plankton Gets the Boot, most his season 11 episodes that we will get too). His style does employ a lot of screaming and crying, but I think that a fine tuned Gruber can produce quality episodes. This one tho uhhhh...it's a messy one for sure. Enough beating around the bush, I'm ready to start.

The premise is a simple one. Spongebob taming nature has had it's ups and downs. For reference, you have Rock a Bye Bivalve, which shows his care for creatures that can't help themselves, Spongehenge, which I don't even have to explain why it fails, and than there's that Too Love a Patty scene....uhh, hey wait. Isn't it a good idea to have an episode were Spongebob tames nature right after an episode where he does the same thing. Except this time, we will remove all the good jokes and character interactions, and replace it with screaming and wackiness. I might be exaggerating a bit, but you'll see what I mean.

The story starts on an even poorer note than Cave Dwelling Sponge. Spongebob is enjoying the migration season, when Patrick comes around to kill the episode from the start. Patrick is one of the overarching problems of the episode. He represents a lot wrong, even though he is in it for only 2 minutes. He's loud and obnoxious, and only there to make some "jokes". Except, I'd rather not be ear-r*** while watching a Spongebob episode. Sorry for the tangent, but Patrick is pretty intolerable here. Spongebob decides to feed the clams, and Patrick eats all the crumbs Spongebob put for the clams. Thankfully, the big doofus is put to sleep by all the food he ate, and the episode improves. Squidward tells Spongebob to not feed the clams, but gets instantly crapped on (literally 0-0). Spongebob decides to go to work, and leave the clams alone, but they follow him to the Krusty Krab.

The clams cause havoc at the Krusty Krab, so Krabs tells Spongebob to get rid of them, only for him to realize that they shoot pearls for a poor running gag. It's not annoying, but still pretty weak. Spongebob takes the clams to many locations to calm them down, but they still cause havoc everywhere. Eventually, Squidward and the rest of the citizens tell Spongebob to get rid of the clams, so Spongebob decides to act like a clam. The scenes here aren't annoying, but they are a bit dry. You already know the "punchline" (I'll get to this in the analysis, and how this episode is a disaster plot wise) that the clams will muck everything up, so I ask whats the point? This transitions to my favorite part of the episode, which is Spongebob and the clams exploring nature. It has nothing to do with the main plot for sure, but it's fun and entertaing. Nothing funny, but still enjoyable. However, migration season ends, and the clams have to leave. The episode has a decent endi-HOLY CRAP WHY ARE THEY GOING BACK TO ZANY SQUIDWARD AND INSUFFERABLE PATRICK. Yeah, the ending is the same as the beginning. Now I realize that my summary is only 2 paragraphs, and we will get onto the problems of the episode.

First off, the characters are loud and annoying. Patrick, Krabs, and Squidward kill an otherwise decent story with them trying to break my eardrums. If there is a scene with more characters than Spongebob, you bet your butt that there will be some wackiness or screaming. The clams don't annoy me for some reason. I actually kinda like them. They are equally loud, but they are wild animals, so what can you expect.   Spongebob is charactherized perfectly, and he is the highlight for not being annoying. He makes the episode more tolerable than it would have had he also been zany.

Next off, the episode is too fast paced. CDS was fast paced, but it had a couple of moments to let me breath. This episode just fires it up to a 10. So much is cluttered in one scene, it's ridiculous. The only calm scene is when Spongebob is a clam, but thats at the end, and we still have to deal with Squid and Pat at the VERY end. The episode has screaming and arm flailing in every scene. I want to give this episode some mediction to just chill a bit.

Lastly, the episode doesn't know what it wants to be. I chuckeled a few times, but most of the episode was pretty unfunny. Thats okay though, it can have a decent story right? It would have, if the episode wasn't trying to force wackiness down my throat. A more story driven episode should FOCUS on the story. Don't add forced wackiness, have faith in your story. High Sea Diving is good almost exclusivly because the story was excellent. The episode wants to tell me how Spongebob manages the clams, but shoves down loud zaniness every moment.

Thats not to say there arent positives. I like the Squid poop jokes. And Spongebob being a clam. And uhhhh......thats it.

The bad elements though, besides Patrick, aren't awful. I can tolerate it, and this is upper bad material. I can sit through this, and it doesn't tick me off in a way like Sportz does.

Rating: Bad

Score: 4/10

Thoughts: (Not worth your time)

Season 11 as a whole

7/10

1. Cave Dwelling Sponge

4/10

2. The Clam Whisperer

QOTD Clams or birds?

Luckily, the next episodes are way better. I have nothing else to say. See you guys next time.

Episode 217a Spot Returns

Air-date June 24 2017

Plot: Spot has babies, Plankton decides to use the puppies for one of his evil schemes.

Title Music: Whistling Around 

Writer: Andrew Goodman

Season 11 has introduced a bunch of returns episodes this season. Some of them are obvious pandering (wait till I rip apart Doodle Dimension), while others have been a true surprise (I don't think any of us expected Plankton's grandma to EVER get an episode). This one is the first of these return episodes, and it has a lot to live up to. Plankton's Pet has been sited as one of the best season 9 episodes (I don't think it's that great. Still really good, and easily the best 9a episode by about a 100 miles, but I still think some of 9bs material was more quality). That brings us to this episode, and when I heard the synopsis, I was worried. Plankton's Pet was one of the best episodes of recent memory because it had little to do with the formula. Having Plankton using Spot's puppies for one of his schemes seemed counter productive to what Plankton's Pet established. Of course that can't mean the episode is good, but I did have quite the weary feeling about this episode.

The episode however starts on a good note. Plankton is looking for Spot. Spot responds to Plankton, and we see how overweight Spot is. Plankton gives a treat, much to Karen's disapproval. Plankton tries to prove Spot is okay, but a scanner reveals that Spot is pregnant. Spot gives birth, and Karen gets a cute overload because of the puppies. Plankton realizes that the puppies cause havoc, and he tries to sell them with an order of chum. Spongebob comes along, and decides to help Plankton.

It appears that Plankton is not a good salesman though, as he rages at customers at the supermarket. Spongebob morphs the ameobas into bigger puppies, and they quickly get sold out. The problem is that the puppies take one of the owners possesions, and bring it back to Plankton (which is genius). Plankton realizes that he can use he puppies for one of his evil schemes. He calls Spongebob to train the puppies, and after a fun montage, the puppies are ready. Plankton reveals to Spongebob that this was one of his evil schemes, and tells Spongebob his plan, while the puppies do the plan (which is also genius). Spongebob foils Plankton's plan, and Plankton gets his comeuppance.

The story flows well. It's fast paced, but it is logical. Plankton doesn't just see the puppies and go "lmao, ill use the pups for my plan dab on those haters", it's actually logical and well though out. Every sequence has a point, and pacing doesn't slip. This is better paced than every season 10 episode besides Feral Frireds, Mermaid Pants, and Mimic Madness, so you know they got the pacing down. Not enough Spot, but doesn't hurt the episode to much.

The comedy is also good. Plankton raging at the super market is hilarious. There's just something satisfying looking at Plankton shooting someone with a ray gun. They really went the extra mile by making Pat a dog. I didn't expect continuity between this and Plankton's Pet, but they did it. And it wasn't blatant (like Bubble Buddy Returns), but more like a wink wink nudge nudge. There is also little gags, like Karens cute overload, that just add layers to the humor.

The characters are all fine here. Nothing to write home about, but they are all good. 

Overall, I am satisfied with this episode. It gives me a great story with good comedy, and everyone in character. I was initially worried that this would be a disappointment, like Bubble Buddy Returns, but I honestly have very little to nit pick here.

Score: 8/10

Thoughts: (An enjoyable if not mildly flawed episode)

Place: #1/3

Season 11 as a whole

8/10

1. Spot Returns

7/10

2. Cave Dwelling Sponge

4/10

3. The Clam Whisperer

This time I will actually put a qotd (sorry was in a hurry last review). Until then, see ya guys later.

QOTD: What's your favorite season 9 episode?

Episode 217a The Checkup

Air-date June 24 2017

Plot: Mr. Krabs is scared of getting his checkup, so Spongebob and Squidward have to do it without him knowing.

Title Music: Cream Pie

With all the stock plots for the first couple episodes, we finally have a creative one. Mr. Krabs being scared of a checkup? That idea should have been used years ago. It feels like a concept that would fit at home in season 1, right along with Suds. The story is nothing like Suds, it takes it in a different direction, but it seems like such a mundane plot that early Spongebob thrived on. Concept wise, they are going to use a lotta slapstick here, which could turn really bad. If this was made in season 6, they would have put as much grotesque detail into Mr. Krabs' mangled body. Of course the new writers understand what they are dealing with, so I was not as worried, but I hoped they wouldn't go overboard. My hopes were met, now let's get into this.

The story starts out at the Krusty Krab, where Spongebob is getting his physical. Mr. Krabs and Squidward are watching the shadow of Spongebob, which frightens Krabs quite a bit. Inside, Spongebob is having a blast, but the nurse is annoyed with his antics. She says that Spongebob is fine (physically at least, what a savage), and calls Squidward in. Mr. Krabs asks Spongebob how was the checkup, and Spongebob says how fun it was, while describing it in a way that makes Krabs even more nervous. Their conversation is interrupted by Squidward shouting in disbelief. The nurse asks Squidward to pee in a cup, which he does reluctantly. Squidward than leaves, and it's Krabs turn. The problem is that Krabs locks himself in a safe to avoid it. The nurse says that the Krusty Krab will be closed if Krabs doesn't get his physical by the BBBBB. Squidward and Spongebob agree to take Krabs physical for her.

Mr. Krabs is strolling down a street where Spongebob and Squidward are hiding in a box. Spongebob draws Krabs in by saying there is free money in the box. Krabs, being obviously greedy, gets in there to get his claws on some money. After pinching Squidwards nose, a babies tooth, and some salt that ends up dehydrating Spongebob, they decide to make Krabs pinch his own claws. However, both of Krabs' claws break, resulting in a failure for the first part of his physical.

Next, Spongebob and Squidward impersonate clothes salesman, and draw in Krabs by putting a sign that says free clothes. Krabs accepts, and Spongebob is testing him, only to rip off his eyestalk, making Krabs fail the second test. The third test is a scan of Krabs through X-ray. Spongebob sets the picture count to 25,000, breaking Krabs skeleton. The final test is the cold blooded test, but Spongebob puts Krabs in a freezer. Krabs comes out, only for his shell to disintegrate. Krabs cries about this is why he hates checkups. Spongebob promises to help him.

Spongebob and Krabs are training at Goo Lagoon, but Spongebob over pressures Krabs, resulting in his shell being destroyed. Spongebob and Squidward mourn the loss of the Krusty Krab, but Krabs has a plan. They make the most godly twist in the ENTIRE series, and switch Krabs with Larry the Lobster, fooling the nurse, and keeping the Krusty Krab open. Larry asks for compensation, and Krabs runs out of the building, ending the episode.

Pacing was excellent here. The story wasn't to fast or to slow. It was right for telling jokes, and having good character interactions. I've heard people complain about if Squidward and Spongebob just faked the checkup, than the story wouldn't happen. To that I say, you are thinking way too deep for a Spongebob episode. This is probably one of the most realistic portrayals of a story I've seen from this show. Nothing is wacky or zany, they strike a good balance here, and I love every second of it.

The comedy is excellent as well. I told about the savage nurse line in the beginning, which is great dialogue for a show bent on being cartoony. Most of the slapstick keeps itself comedic, and never leans o the gross side. If done wrong, this could have been as awful as The Splinter, but they never push to far. The grossness is in the back, while the humor, story, and characters are the forefront. The slapstick isn't as wild as most of season 10. It's actually fun and well done, and adds something to the plot. he Larry and Krabs plot twist is one of my all time favorite twists from this show. Remember guys, we are 11 seasons in, give the crew some credit for still surprising us 19 years later. 

The characters are great. I know some people love themselves some Squid and Sponge team up, which this episode gives a good chunk of. They both are a joy to watch, and add extra value to an otherwise great episode. Mr. Krabs is also portrayed great. This might be the most realistic portrayal of him. They don't have him have a money boner for the whole thing, they ground him a little to reality. He is seriously likable here, and helps me enjoy the episode more. This is a great improvement compared to him in seasons 6-8, where he was a one note joke monster who the show was better off scrapping.

You know when an episode is just plain good? You don't need to explain why it is, but it does everything right? Good characters, funny joke, slapstick that knows how to let people breath, good story, funny twists and turns. This episode is a real winner, and to those who haven't watched it, I highly recommend it. It's one of the shows sharpest in years. I could easily see this be at home with some of the classics. It's just got the charm and wit to keep itself going.

Place: #1/4

Season 11 as a whole

8/10

1. The Checkup

2. Spot Returns

7/10

3. Cave Dwelling Sponge

4/10

4. The Clam Whisperer

I had a blast reviewing this, but now I have to go. Until than, I'm out.

qotd Do you hate checkups?

Posted 13 May 2018 - 10:14 AM

Episode 218a Spin the Bottle

Air-date July 16 2017

Plot: Plankton poses as a genie to get the krabby patty secret formula

Title Music: Oriental Juggler

Writer: Kaz

Yo boys, I'm back. This review was supposed to be uploaded on Thursday, but a certain episode that left a stain on the site (I'm sorry) made me push it back a bit. Anyway, we have Imitation Krabs v6 or 7. That alone would probably make me hate this episode, but surprisingly, I'm in a minority. While yes, the premise is of a pre existing plot, the episode comes off as original. The episode has some problems, but the overall product is surprisingly solid.

The story starts at the Chum Bucket. Karen finds a bottle rolling, and picks it up. Plankton poofs out, and tells Karen his evil scheme. Plankton will pose as a genie, win Krabs trust, break the bottle, have Krabs put him in the krabby patty formula bottle, and steal the secret formula. Yeah, this plan is pretty ridiculous, but I think it works cause they don't dwell on the evil scheme, but everything around it. Karen scoffs at this plan, and sends Plankton packing.

Plankton arrives at Krabs house, and sets the bottle outside. Krabs doesn't take any notice, and kicks the bottle around. The bottle ends up at the Krusty Krab, in the hands of Spongebob. Spongebob is impressed by the bottle, and has fun with it, at the expense of Plankton. Spongebob notices that it says tor rub the bottle for a genie, so Spongebob does. Plankton comes out, and Spongebob is awestruck. Plankton tries to get Spongebob to give the bottle to Krabs, but Spongebob wants to give wishes to his friends. First is Squidward, who wishes that he had a golden clarinet that always played beautifully. His wish is granted,and Squidward is amazed.

The next persons wish is Patricks, who wishes for an extra head. Plankton draws a face on Pat's hand, but Patrick and the hand don't hit it off. Lastly is Krabs, who doesn't believe in the bottle. He wishes for a hundred bucks, and to his surprise, gets it. He know is interesed at the genie, and takes the bottle from Spongebob. Squid, and Pat come to take the bottle, and Spongebob stops them, and has an idea to settle this. They play spin the bottle (sorry shippers, no spandy). Krabs wins the bottle, and asks for a ridiculous wish that breaks Plankton, who admits his evil scheme. When Plankton mentions breaking the bottle, a real genie comes in, and gets triggered. Squid and Pat come in, and everyone but Spongebob gets commupence. 

Pacing wasn't an issue. The episode never moves too fast. It goes at a speed that the audience isn't grasping for air. However, the story is a bit nonsensical. Plankton's plan makes no sense at all. He breaks the bottle and than what? It's not something that you should think about too hard, but it does damage the episode a little. It feels as if Plankton just came up with a plan on the spot, and just randomly decided to try it out. Also, Plankton gives up for no reason at all. He was in a position to win, but he just stops?

I can forgive this cause the comedy was great. There were a lot of jokes here, and even some dialogue driven ones. Planktons little replies to the stupidity of the wishes ("how pathetic" or "you greedy crook")  crack me up every time. There was slapstick, but it wasn't awful. Some of it was pretty good. I don't know what to think of the genie at the end. It comes out of nowhere, and I can't quite comprehend if it's a joke or not. Not to big a hit on the episode, but something that does feel kinda pointless.

Plankton was fun here. He has to deal with the stupidity of everyone around him, and Mr. Lawrence gives a great performance. Spongebob was portrayed good too. He was dumb when the genie arrived, but was intelligent enough to find a solution to the problem. Mr. Krabs and Patrick might seem flanderized a bit, but I think it works here because they have to be stupid to make Plankton snap.

Overall, I enjoyed this one quite a bit. Nothing spectacular, but I still think it does a lot right. Comedy is good here, heck probably the funniest episode thus far, and with 2 good main leads, I think this ep has a lot to like.

Place: #3/5

Season 11 as a whole

8/10

1. The Checkup

2. Spot Returns

7/10

3. Spin the Bottle

4. Cave Dwelling Sponge

4/10

5. The Clam Whisperer

Sorry this review wasn't as in depth. Will put more into TASIMS review.

Episode 218b There's a Sponge in My Soup

Air-date: November 8, 2017

Plot: Mr. Krabs and Spongebob have to get some hippies out of the new Krusty Krab Soup

Music: Drunken Soldier (Carr version)

Just how? How does someone come with such a dumb plot for an episode? I have never seen a cartoon, heck a show, tackle such an odd premise. The story makes such little sense, but this episode is still brilliant. This had all the keys to fail miserably. Dumb plot, characters annoying other characters for little reason, Krabs being greedy. However, this proves that just about any plot can work in Spongebob. If it's funny, has the right amount of silliness and wackiness, and some good sense of humor, it will work. Luckily, this episode has them all. Every part of the episode is done masterfully.

The episode opens up at the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs and Spongebob are making soup, as the weather outside is chilly. Krabs uses some leftover ingredients, to Spongebob's dismay. Spongebob mentions that there are hippies out back behind the restaurant. Krabs is infuriated, and goes behind the KK to get rid of them. The hippies don't budge however. Krabs eventually winds up in the heat vent that the hippies are standing near, and the hippies go inside to look for something else to be warmed in. They discover Spongebob's soup, and quickly move in. I would question the sanity of hippies living in a soup vat, but than I remembered that this episode is hilarious.

Yeah, I'll praise this later, but everyone is funny here. The hippies, Spongebob, heck Krabs gets a good line or two here or there. Spongebob gets ready to put more ingredients in the soup. However, the veggies disappear mysteriously. Spongebob thinks the soup is haunted, but Krabs is more worried about getting the soup to the customers. The customers are about to enjoy the soup....when a hippie pops out in each soup. The patrons aren't amused at all, and quickly return the soup. Squidward thinks they are being ridiculous, and is about to put the soup in the trash, but Krabs takes the soup out of Squidwards hands.

Krabs puts the soup back into the vat, only for the 3 hippies to pop out again. Krabs is infuriated, and decides to take matters into his own hands to get rid of them. They try everything from a hankysack to a drum circle, but it's no good. Krabs orders Spongebob to get back into the soup to evacuate the hippies. Spongebob meets the hippies, and they teach him meditation. This puts Spongebob in a trance, and he comes out a hippie. I'm not gonna question logic lol. Krabs pulls Spongebob out, but realizes that Spongebob is long gone, putting him back into the soup. Spongebob meets Patrick, who snaps Spongebob back to his senses. Spongebob gets out of the soup, only to realize that the Krusty Krab is abandoned. Spongebob meets Krabs, who turned into a hippie, and tries to get Krabs to change his mind. Krabs immidietly reveals he was faking, and he tells SPongebob that the hippies want a place to go, and he has an idea. The episode ends with the hippies inside Squidward's bathtub, thus sealing a great episode.

Where do I begin the praise? This episode honestly has so much to like. Just like the Checkup, it follows a simple plot to produce as much humor as it can. And the jokes are great too. From visuals, like Krabs bumping into Squidward's shirt to get the soup back, and the whole trippy scene, too some great lines like "Make soup, not war." There is a little something for everybody here, and you are bound to find something funny here.

The pacing is also good. The episode feels very classic to me. It moves at a calm pace, rarely getting to wacky. The story is nonsensical anyway, so more silly faces would be counter productive.

Animation is gorgeous as well. Everything looks appealing. It perfectly emphasizes the setting of it being more cooler than most episodes. The inside of the soup also looks stunning. The background, the characthers, everything looks amazing.

Characters are well written. The hippies are pretty stereotypical, but I think that was what Kaz was going for. Even then, they are all really funny. Spongebob/Krabs bond is always appreciated, and there are small hints here and there. Krabs is pretty greedy here, but he is still kept in character and fun here. Spongebob is well written as per usual.

This is another fun episode from the season. I cannot sing enough praise, everything just works well. The atmpsphere, art, characters, and humor are top notch, and this is an excellent episode.

Thoughts: (Solid, but not top notch.)

Place: #1/6

Season 11 as a whole

8/10

1. There's a Sponge in My Soup

2. The Checkup

3. Spot Returns

7/10

4. Spin the Bottle

5. Cave Dwelling Sponge

4/10

6. The Clam Whisperer

Season 11, you're doing great so far  . Tune in next time for a certain villian do return (in one of the most bland titles in the series.)

qotd: If there were hippies in your soup, what would you do?

• Like 1

Episode 218a Man Ray Returns

Air-date: September 30, 2017

Plot: When Man Ray takes a vacation at Squidward's house, Spongebob and Patrick have to stop his vacation of EVIL.

Music: Man Go Man

One of the most divided episodes of the season. It's not like Ink Lemonade where the fandom is arguing about how bad it is, but an episode that some people deem the best or worst of the season. I'll tell you right now, I am not at either extremes. This episode is obviously a sequel to the stellar Mermaid Pants, one of the best episodes of Season 10. That episode follows the endeavors about Spongebob and Patrick pretending to be Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy (due to Ernest Borginine's passing rip). That followed the duo being ignorant in there cosplay, much to the misfortune to everyone around them. This follows a similar structure, but adds a villain to the wackiness. One of the most beloved too, so this episode has to deliver in spectacular fashion. Well does it?

The episode opens with Spongebob and Patrick doing a neighborhood watch. I actually like this set up, because it doesn't come out of the blue that Sponge and Pat are afraid of Man Ray. Patrick is watching an old lady, who steals his wallet. Spongebob spots Squidward, who looks to be carrying some suitcases. Spongebob and Patrick meet at Squidward's house, and bawl in front of him. Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of this scene. I'll further elaborate my thoughts down the line, but I can see how this turns some people off. However, they do throw in some good gags, so this part isn't totally intolerable. Squidward is mad, and tells them that he is going to a vacation, and that a guest will come to watch his house, and not to bother him.

The guest comes, and gasp...it's Man Ray (not like the title is revealing or anything). Man Ray and the narrator have some good banter, and Man Ray enters Squidwards house. Spongebob and Patrick want to meet him, but they need to get inside without bothering him. They try to go through the window, but Spongebob's eye gets flattened. They then try the front door, where Man Ray, who is shaving, greets them. Both are excited to meet him, but Man Ray wants to get changed. Spongebob walks around, and he finds that the guest is Man Ray. Spongebob and Patrick exit.

They go to Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, who are in a chronic nap. Spongebob and Patrick decide to deal with him themselves, and dawn the costumes. They have to enter, and through some conveniently placed trash cans, enter through the top window. Man Ray hears this, and is frightened, but can't call the police. He decides to fight the duo with what he can. Meanwhile, Spongebob and Patrick find some weapons, and are ready to fight Man Ray. The duo meet him, and the fight starts.

IDK how to describe it. Just imagine goofy slapstick in your heads.

They eventually end up on the roof. Man Ray says that he wants a vacation, but Sponge and Pat tell him that "evil never takes a vacation. Man Ray realizes to stop being normal, and dawns the suit. When the trio clash, some thunder erupts, scaring the 3. They go into Squids damaged house, and Man Ray gets a call from Squidward, who says that he needs to come home. Man Ray leaves triumphant, so Spongebob and Patrick decide to do the greater good, and fix Squidward's home. Squidward eventually comes home to an empty place, and closes the door, only for the whole place to crumble on him.

Yeah, I can see why this episode is controversial. I purposely didn't say much, so I can explain my thoughts more clearly down here.

First order of business, Spongebob and Patrick's behavior in the episode. Some are irritated by it, saying they tortured Squidward and Man Ray. My stance on this is that yes, I find Sponge and Pat to test my patience a bit at Squids home, I can't exactly call it torture. Squidward is mad at them, heck even yelling at them. Is that the sound of someone getting tortured? Idk, I find it to not annoy me to much. Should they have been calmed a bit at that scene? Yes, but it's only a small scene. On the topic of Man Ray, I don't think what Spongebob and Patrick did is completely unjustified. This is where I think the set up of them being junior crime fighters works, as they are in the linear mindset of fighting evil. They are stand ins for headstrong kids, and I think most people would be weary of having criminals as their neighbors. Another thing that helped was the atmosphere. The story wasn't taking itself to seriously, so I don't feel like the episode is as claustrophobic as Choir Boys or Squids Visit. If you don't like them, I'm not trying to change your mind, but I'm just giving my stance.

On topic of the story and premise, I think they did there best to make sure this has little similarity to MMBB3. This has the same trio, but comes off as original. The pacing wasn't bad like Clam Whisperer. It moved at a steady pace. And the fight scene, it was honestly great. What's been missing in most of these Mermaid Man episodes are true action packed fights. Last one I believe was in MMBB5 (Super Aquatic whatever was so much of a disappointment, I don't even think it deserves to be a MM episode). The fight was action packed, and well animated. The scene of Squidward's destroyed house was amazing. 

I think the comedy here was strong. I know that people think that this season has little dialogue humor, but I have been finding a good chunk of it so far. There were a bunch of good lines here ("evil never takes a vacation", the bottom feeders line, the narrator, the "unmentionables" joke among others). It shocked me that Spongebob made a bra joke, considering the last time the last the last time they did it was MMBB5. They also had the usual visual gags, but I think some of them were stronger than most this season. There was some slapstick here that actually was humorous here, compared to Clam Whisperer's nonstop wackiness.

The characters are standard fare for post sequel. I'll start with Man Ray, who is the newbie here. He is still fun, and this might be the first time he was evil of his own vilation since MMBB5, which was 15 years ago. He is much better here compared to Super Aquatic, considering he actually does stuff here. I already made my point of Sponge and pat above. If they break the episode for you, fine, but I think they are good besides the first scene.

Seeing as this is the most divisive episode of the season, I am more on the side that enjoys the wacky adventures of the duo. I think the atmosphere, and good overall feel, keep me from thinking about what Sponge and Pat are doing as wrong, and let's me get into the silliness. Is it the best episode ever? No, I certainly do think this is a solid episode all around, and a worthy sequel to Mermaid Pants.

Thoughts: (An enjoyable, if not mildly flawed, episode.)

Place: #5/7

Season 11 as a whole

8/10

2. The Checkup

3. Spot Returns

7/10

4. Spin the Bottle

5. Man Ray Returns

6. Cave Dwelling Sponge

4/10

7. The Clam Whisperer

Boy, I might seem positive right now. My opinions might start to get harsher around No Pictures Please/Stuck on the Roof. So far though, I am liking where the season is going.

quotd What would be your rank of all the MMBB episodes?

Episode 219b Larry the Floor Manager

Air-date: September 30, 2017

Plot: Mr. Krabs takes a vacation, so Larry has to take control of the Krusty Krab

Music: Aloha Bikini Bottom

This was an episode that I was worried about when I first heard about it. We already had a bunch of KK plots by the time this was coming, and the plot line had been done in many different episodes. Combine that with the fact that Ben Gruber wrote this, and I felt that this could be a recipe for disaster. Yet I was also intrigued.  They are actually expanding Larry's character. Larry's Gym was a solid episode that reintroduced Larry with more spotlight than any other episode before it. Add the twist from The Checkup, and his role in Feral Friends, post sequel does seem to put more spotlight on him than pre or post movie. I'm glad for that, considering Larry is an enjoyable character when portrayed well, as he was here. With an interesting character in a different position than he normally is, I can say the episode surpassed my worries.

The episode opens up with a nice surprise. Bubble Bass is holding up the line while ordering a complex meal. I know it's not as good as his line from Pickles, but I still love the scene (though the best part is when someone leaves after seeing his a**). Bubble Bass is still portrayed as the neck beard who has nothing better to do in life but waste peoples time. Mr Krabs sees the hungry line of customers, and goes up to Bubble Bass, and shoves a sandwich down his throat. Spongebob comes up to stop Mr. Krabs, who sees sense. However, he gets triggered again when Spongebob drops some ketchup, but repents after. The last straw seems to be Squidward dropping a napkin, which send Krabs into overdrive, chasing Squidward around the Krusty Krab while Spongebob tries to calm him down.

Larry comes in, and Squidward hides behind him. Mr. Krabs and Spongebob crash into Larry. Larry's pecs calm the 2 down, and he lets them go. Squidward is frightened, and gets into the kitchen, only to land on the grill, coming out, slipping on water, and crashes into a table. Krabs tells Larry that the Krusty Krab had been busy, and he hasn't got any me time. Larry says that Krabs should take a vacation, but Krabs worries about leaving Spongebob and Squidward alone. He says he needs a strong man, so Spongebob suggests Larry. Krabs asks Larry, who is at first hesitant ( his gym is in cannon woo hoo), but accepts. 

Later, Larry comes into the kitchen. Spongebob asks him how the job is, and Larry says he likes it, but questions the customers eating habits. Spongebob says that it is the usual, which upsets Larry. Larry decides that something needs to be done. At first, he makes anyone who wants to order something have to run on a treadmill (my leg gag is back with Doug actually voicing Fred), and makes the trays into dumbbells. He adds powershakes to the menu, but they taste awful. The KK erupts into madness, with the gym boys controlling everything. Squidward gets stuck in a rope, and he and Spongebob devise a plan to get rid of Larry. 

The first plan involves Spongebob mixing unhealthy ingridients into a shake, and gives it to Larry. However, Larry uses it to make his muscles pop instead. Than Spongebob tries to sabtoge the weights, but the gym guys are 2 strong 4 him. Spongebob gives up, much to the dismay of Squidward, and goes outside to see a bunch of sad customers. Spongebob realizes that Larry needs to be reminded of why people come to the KK in the first place. Later, when Larry and his buddies are exercising, Spongebob and the crew come out o the kitchen with some krabby patties. The two sides fight, only for all the gym dudes to fall for the delicious taste of the patties. They confront Larry, who evetually falls for the taste, and realizes his mistake. Everyone leaves, the KK is back to normal, and just in time as Krabs comes back to wrap up the story.

The story has a few hiccups here and there, particularly in the beginning scenes. I feel they went overboard in some places, like Squidward running from Krabs after Larry let him go. But then again, they are just hiccups, and the story does it's job well. Is it a revolutionary new plot? Not by any stretch of the imagination, as it borrows heavily from especially from Bossy Boots and Krusty Dogs. However, they take the episode in a  new direction. Instead of food, it is about the atmosphere. This keeps the story fresh and original, instead of tired and boring.

The comedy is not something to dig deep into, but it does it's job. Larry is honestly hilarious here. His nonchalant lines like "but it gets you jacked" and "Larry's been a fool" are simple yet effective jokes that make me laugh every time. There's also Larry's constant flexing, and just how much they overdo it is pretty great. Larry's pal is also pretty good, especially during the push it scene. The whole fight between the buffs and grease lovers is also really well done, and a lot of the scenes are amusing, if not chuckle worthy.

The characters act normal. While I dislike Squidward's freak out in the beginning, his later scenes are kept in character and funny. Spongebob has no slip ups, and neither does Krabs. Larry honestly does make the episode for me. Instead of being more sensible like in Larry's gym, they just go all out with his muscle buff personality. He is a really good anti hero here, as he has good intentions, but is taking down the Krusty Krab, but repents when he realizes what he has done.

And that's the end to yet another solid episode. There's just a lot to like here. I can see some problems, like the noise and wackiness, but the episode is a hit for me.

Thoughts: (Solid, but not top notch.)

Place: #3/8

Season 11 as a whole

8/10

2. The Checkup

3. Larry the Floor Manager

4. Spot Returns

7/10

5. Spin the Bottle

6. Man Ray Returns

7. Cave Dwelling Sponge

4/10

8. The Clam Whisperer

Another episode down. Toon in next time for a spooky treat. Until than, hippythehippo out.

qotd Are you a health nut?

Episode 220 The Legend of Boo-kini Bottom

Air-date: October 13, 2017

Plot: The Flying Dutchman tries to scare Spongebob

Music: Grass Skirt Chase

Post sequel, for all it's flaws, knows how to make some dang good specials. While this is only the 3rd one, these 3 give a good track record that even pre movie couldn't even master. Goodbye Krabby Patty was a good character study for Spongebob and Patrick, Feral Friends has been sited as one of the most creative episodes in the series, and what does this offer? Just being a fun stop motion special. I love stop motion because I used to do stop motion with Lego bricks, so I have a deep respect for the medium. Add Halloween being m favorite holiday (cause my birthday is the day before it), and you have a match made for me. Before we start the review, I would also like to mention that this is the first time in 8 years that the Flying Dutchman has a main role in the episode.

This episode starts with Spongebob decorating for Halloween. He is glittering up some of his decorations, when Patrick (who is wearing a knight costume) comes along. Patrick asks Spongebob where his costume is, only for Spongebob to dress like a flower. When they are about to go, Spongebob reveals that he is scared of trick or treating. Patrick tries to calm him down by going to Squiward's house, who reveals onions to anyone trick or treating at his house. This doens't ease Spongebob's nerves, so Patrick says that instead of being scared of Halloween, think of it as funny, which Spongebob decides to accept.

They first go to Sandy's house, who has sort of a haunted house feel. Sandy shows them around, which includes a feeling booth and a nut robot machine (which is great forshadowing). Spongebob isn't afraid though after accepting Pat's ideology, and they head of to the Krusty Krab. It is a haunted Chum Bucket, which has the normal Plankton is making chum out of fish guts. Spongebob laughs at this, and Krabs questions why. They head over to Plankton's, who dressed the place up like the KK. Pretty much the same deal, and Spongebob finds it humorous. 

The Flying Dutchman is flying over Bikini Bottom, and is joyed to see frightened kids. However, the sound of laughing ticks him off. He heads to the surface, and meets Spongebob and Patrick. He asks Spongebob why he is laughing instead of being scared, and Spongebob replies that he sees everything as funny. The Dutchman sees the cheap decorations around town, and feels sorry for Spongebob. He offers the duo a ride onto his ship, and they enter through a roller coaster. The Dutchman and some ghost play a song to scare them, but fail to scare Spongebob. When Spongebob mentions friends, the Dutchman decides to kidnap their souls.

Sandy, Krabs, Squidward, Gary, Plankton, and Patrick's souls are taken, and SPongebob runs off in fear. I like that Spongebob isn't just blindly scared here, and actually has reason. He talks with his skeleton, and decides to fight the Dutchman. In the meantime, Plankton becomes a slave to the Dutchman, and the rest are going to be eaten, until Sandy's nut machine comes to save the day. Except it goes through him, and crashes revealing Spongebob. The Dutchman is amused at Spongebob scaring him, saying that he is not scary, but Plankton says that Spongebob's brain can scare him. The Dutchman scoffs at him, and goes inside, only to reveal...Spongebob has quite the imagination. The Dutchman eventually cracks, and everyone gets there soul back, but Plankton gets chewed by some kids.

The animation is honestly great. The felt on Spongebob really fits him, and everything is fun and vibrant. Every scene is dense with stuff, and I love it. The guys who made this get mad respect from me, as I know how hard it is to make this stuff look quality. I especially have to praise the scenes of the Dutchman's ship, which I love. The ship has that ghostly feel, and is excellent. They even throw some spooky imagery here, and it isn't too gross or disturbing. It's freaky, but well placed.

The story is interesting to talk about here. I feel like parts were rushed, such as Spongebob transitioning to being scared to finding stuff funny, and I finding it a bit jarring how quick it is. I feel a scene showing Spongebob transitioning would have been better to show more character growth, instead of here, where Pat's like find scary stuff funny, and Sponge is like "okay alright." I feel the pacing is...off a bit. It takes around 10 minutes to get to the Dutchman, and while I still like the scenes at the Krutsty Krab and Chum Bucket, I feel they could have been shortened a bit to make a smoother story, cause I feel things randomly happen at certain places. These don't hurt the episode too much, as for the most part the episode is paced well, but I feel little details could have made it better.

The story however takes a darker tone which I did not expect. Spongebob's friends were in real mortal danger, and it does add layers to the episode. I expected the Dutchman to let them go after he scared Spongebob, but it goes that extra mile for Spongebob to grow. 

The jokes here are pretty good. Nothing fantastic, but it does throw the audience a bone every so often. There is more dialogue and character based humor here than in the average Season 11 episode. I especially like Patrick's "the only thing you have to fear is...yourself" line, and the scenes at the Krusty Krab and Chum Bucket were dark, but hilarious. It still has the visual gags, but I think they are a bit less slapstick than usual. 

The characters are honestly great. I love Spongebob's story arc here, where he learns to not be afraid of stuff. His line at the end really makes the episode for me, as he grows through the episode to beat the Dutchman, much like what he did in Scaredy Pants. The Flying Dutchman puts on an excellent performance here. While the story is dark here, he is still hamming up every scene, an it makes it feel more light hearted of an episode as a result. Patrick is thankfully not annoying and flanderized here, as he was in Clam Whisperer, and will be in a few upcoming episodes. He acts a lot like Tea at the Treedome, giving Spongebob some bad advice, but is the good natured idiot.

And with that, we get another good special for post sequel. While I don't think it's as good as It's a Spongebob Christmas, I still think this is an awesome Halloween special. It has that spooky feel, yet still reminds you that you are watching a Spongebob episode, and I think I could see myself watching this every Halloween as long as I don't get bored with the show. While there are some story problems, overall I am highly satisfied with the final product. Congrats crew, you created a real winner here.

Thoughts: (An enjoyable, if not mildly flawed, episode.)

Place: #3/9

Season 11 as a whole

8/10

2. The Checkup

3. The Legend of Boo-kini Bottom

4. Larry the Floor Manager

5. Spot Returns

7/10

6. Spin the Bottle

7. Man Ray Returns

8. Cave Dwelling Sponge

4/10

9. The Clam Whisperer

Well, we have a disappointing pair next time. Until than, I'm out.

qotd: What is your favorite holiday.

Episode 221a No Pictures Please

Air-date: November 6, 2017

Plot: Patrick leads a stranger around town.

Music: Unknown Track 2

Patrick leading a stranger around town? That's a pretty creative idea. Too bad most of the episode is boring and aimless. This episode breaks the streak of good episodes started by Spot Returns, and ending with Boo-kini Bottom. This is interesting to talk about, since this has problems that most post sequel episodes don't. For one thing, it has a pretty sluggish pace, and moves at a snails pace at points. Another is I feel they don't turn the gags up enough. Lot's of problems plague what otherwise could have been a classic episode for the season.

The episode starts off strong. It shows the narrator talking about strange things happening at Bikini Bottom, and settles on Patrick at a ticket booth. Patrick wants balloons, and is arguing with the ticket salesmen, who gets fed up with Patrick's nonsense, and slams a window on his head. I like this opening. It has some good gags, and sets a nice tone to start off the episode. A bus full of tourist come, and flock to the bathroom. The driver drops his hat, and Patrick wears it, getting the idea to be a tour guide. A last minute tourist exits the bus, and asks Patrick whether Patrick is the tour guide, who Patrick says yes too. They start off on their wonderful quest of dullness.

IDK how to describe this portion of the episode. For about 6 or 7 minutes, you see Patrick derping around with a tourist. It's as interesting as it sounds (aka, not interesting in the slightest). They start off at some hole, which ends with a butt joke, go to some dude who sweared at Pat's hourse, they go have lunch at Spongebob's, they make an actually funny scene at Squidward's, go to the Krusty Krab and clog a toilet, clog Sandy's house with water, eat third lunch, and that pretty much describes the scene. Yeah, I don't feel like going in detail, cause what am I supposed to say? They go somewhere, make a dumb gag, and go on to the next scene. Add the guy saying "amazing" every chance he gets, and you get a very not good product. There were a few good locations, such as the kid with the ice cream, the guy who sweared at Pat, and Squid's house, but I feel most of it is too dull to actually make a full episode on.

Things pick up though. They go to a cementary, and meet Patrick's friend, Rib Eye. The tourist accidentally rips off Rib Eye's hand, and a chase ensues. One of the skeletons call the police, and Patrick and the Tourist run to Pat's house. Rib Eye crashes, and Spongebob comes to inform them that a mob is coming, only for them to appear. They make a good joke about Squid's moles, and reveal that the tourist hasn't been taking any pictures. The tourist disappears randomly, and everyone freaks out and runs. The narrator closes off the episode in a fitting way, cackling at the madness of this scene.

The last 3 minutes are way better than the rest of the episode. I may even call the last 3 minutes great. But it doesn't excuse how humor deprived and lacking the rest of the episode is. As I said above, most of the episode is Patrick and the Tourist derping around, finding something, the tourist saying "amazing" 5 million times, and them causing trouble. I feel they could have done more with the concept, as most of it is dull and aimless. The last 3 minutes were fast and exciting, but it takes the viewer 8 minutes of honestly just dull and humorless conversation to get to the good parts.

Humor is....spotty at best. There were some good jokes here. The "if you look at your right, you will miss everything on your left" gag cracked me up, and so did the "no one wants to see your moles" line. It's nice to see the writers throw a bit of humorous dialogue a bit here and there. The scenes at Squidward's house are also great, just because of how random they are. They don't throw the predictable joke here. I like how Squidward just turns red, and pops out of a flower. Quality gag right there. Besides that, there really isn't much worth remembering. While the beginning is entertaining, most of the gags remain forgettable at best. And the middle part honestly is humor deprived, something of which you need for this Chocolate With Nuts esque episode, which I feel this tried to copy without the charisma and energy.   

I was initially afraid at Patrick, considering he has been awful for most of Season 11, but he was pretty alright here. He wasn't exactly funny, but for the most part, he carried the episode just fine. He pretty much cancels out the annoying tourist who blasts "amazing" every 15 seconds.Seriously, the tourist doesn't get a name, and I wouldn't be surprised if he spoke less than 30 words in the episode. If he shut up, had no lines, the episode would be better off. He isn't awful, but he dampers the episode quite a bit. The rest of the cast has so little here that they don't make or break the episode.

Such a waste of potential. I was debating a 4 or 5 here. On one hand, the visuals are fantastic, Patrick does a fine job carrying the episode, there are some funny jokes here, and I don't feel outright annoyed with everything. But than you factor in the tourist being annoying, the episode being dull, waiting 8 minutes till you get 3 minutes of good stuff, and lack of humor for most of it? I don't know. I can see the argument for both sides, but I feel extreme disappointment for the concept. I feel that the last 3 minutes do save it quite a bit though, and this doesn't outright frustrate me like The Clam Whisperer. It was a tough call, but I think 5 is more close with my feelings, even though I can see the argument for the other side, and it was relatively close.

Rating: Average

Score: 5/10

Thoughts: (Flawed, but not bad.)

Place: #9/10

Season 11 as a whole

8/10

2. The Checkup

5. Spot Returns

7/10

6. Spin the Bottle

7. Man Ray Returns

8. Cave Dwelling Sponge

5/10

9. No Pictures Please

4/10

10. The Clam Whisperer

This episode did not please me. The next ep isn't much better. See you when I do that.

qotd Who would you want from Bikini Bottom to give you a tour

Episode 221b Stuck on the Roof

Air-date: November 6, 2017

Plot: Spongebob gets stuck on the Krusty Krab roof.

Music: The Rake Hornpipe

Another mediocre entry to the season. Except you strip this one of at least a couple good jokes and a good premise, and you have a boring episode with little merit. I mean, it's not like the premise was bad, but the execution just makes this seem slow and monotonous, compared to some fast paced and high energy episodes that we had earlier, like The Checkup and Spin the Bottle. Last thing I want to mention before we start, never have Spongebob twerk again.

Yeah, on the topic of twerking, Spongebob is dancing while doing his job. He uses his nose as a dj on the patties. Ok? I feel that this scene adds nothing. Is it animated good? Yeah. Is it entertaining? Sure. But is it really necessary when the episode has many pacing problems and plot holes towards the end? Squidward gets his head stuck in the grill due to Spongebob's mess, and a patty flows through the air ducts. The Krusty Krab blows with smoke, forcing everyone to go outside. Mr. Krabs orders Spongebob to get up on the roof to retrieve the patty. Spongebob does so willingly, but after nearly falling on some ketchup, he gets frightened at going down. Mr. Krabs tries to force him down, but Spongebob still refuses. Sandy tries to show her new contraption to get Spongebob down, but only manages to hit Squidward. Patrick goes up to try and calm Spongebob, but only frightens him more. Everyone decides to leave, forcing Spongebob to stay stuck on the roof.

Spongebob gets cold in the night, and builds a bed out of wood. It's still not comfy, and he looks awful in the morning. Krabs wakes him up, and hauls Spongebob's grill to the roof for Spongebob to make some patties. Spongebob is overjoyed, and starts working. He finds trouble getting the patties down, but uses napkins as tools to get them down to the ravenous customers. The customers try to enjoy the patties, only for them to be cold, so they decide to on the roof to eat. Squidward gets the bottom bunk to sleep in while madness happens upstairs,

Mr. Krabs cashes in on this opportunity, quickly making a lot of money. However, a huge ferocious storm pops in, blowing customers away. Mr. Krabs asks Spongebob to do something, and Spongebob, using his construction tools, manages to build another Krusty Krab. The customers are bored, and decide to leave, but Spongebob starts dancing, making everyone else dance. The rain picks up again, breaking the soil, making the second Krusty Krab fall on top of the first, onto ground level. The episode ends with Squidward getting crushed by sand.

Yeah, the story sucks. I almost feel bad for harping on No Pictures Please's plot being dull and aimless. This takes what I said to new heights (ha funny) on how boring it is. I think I would have lowered the grade even more if the visuals weren't fantastic. Seriously, the best part is the visuals. Nothing about the story makes much sense. Why does Spongebob have construction tools? Because the plot says so. Why do the Bikini Bottemites dance to bring the KK to ground level? You tell me. This story is so weak and contrived.

Add onto that lack of humor and poor characterization of Spongebob, and you get a very not good episode. I just can't get behind Spongebob's new fear. They do a good job setting it up, but the conflict feels underdeveloped. The scene with Patrick and Spongebob on the roof is alright, but they don't add on. The characters stay in the same place with the same feelings throughout, which makes most of the episode dull to sit

through.

Yeah, this rivals Clam Whisperer for the worst of the season. While again, it's not outright awful, it's so...lacking in substance. Spongebob's new fear is pretty underdeveloped, the story is mostly nonsensical, Spongebob actually twerks, which makes this episode even more uncomfortable to watch, and you have little to no good jokes. I am not hesitant to call this the worst of the season. Clam Whisperer had more substance, a better plot, and at least good energy to keep itself going. This has so little of everything, writing the synopsis and story was hard, as such little actually happens.

Score: 4/10

Thoughts: (Not worth your time.)

Place: #11/11

Season 11 as a whole

8/10

2. The Checkup

5. Spot Returns

7/10

6. Spin the Bottle

7. Man Ray Returns

8. Cave Dwelling Sponge

5/10

9. No Pictures Please

4/10

10. The Clam Whisperer

11. Stuck on the Roof

Next time, we have a very creepy episode. I know, I'm unoriginal. 

qotd Do you have a fear of heights.

Episode 222a Krabby Patty Creature Feature

Air-date: October 21, 2017

Plot: A new krabby patty recipe turns everyone into greasy burger zombies

Music: Horror Scope

Writer: Chris Allison, Kramer, and Kaz

How can I not love an episode with this face.

post-8918-0-71106800-1527005684_thumb.jp

Back to business as usual. If there is one thing I miss from the show, it's the horror elements they used to have. It's most noticeable in Season 8, with episodes like Planet of the Jellyfish and The Krabby Patty Who Ate Bikini Bottom as shining examples, but go as far back as Spongebob meets the Strangler and Fear of a Krabby Patty. These elements used to be a nice change of pace, and it's a shame we don't get much of that on the show anymore. Which is why I feel they went all out on this. I mean, patties turning customers into burgers? I thought this was a kids show lol. Anyway, onto the episode.

The episode starts with Spongebob making a perfect krabby patty. Mr. Krabs comes in, and both adore the perfect creation by...making funny faces? Okay, we know the crew wants to make memes now. Mr. Krabs delivers the patty to some hippies, who aren't satisfied with the plain old sandwiches, demanding something new. Once they start chanting, the whole restaurant erupts into hype about a new patty. Krabs says he has something planned, and goes back into the kitchen. He and Spongebob go through a secret passage, revealing a place where Mr. Krabs tests out food. Sand's there too, and she reveals a brand new scienced up patty. Krabs demands 300 of them, and reveals them to the customers, who dig in. Spongebob still dosen't trust the patty though.

Later that night, Mr. Krabs eats one. However, Spongebob notices something wierd, being Krabs growing seeds on his back. Before long, Krabs becomes a zombie burger. So does everyone else in the restaurant. Spongebob hides out back in the dump, while the patties go on a rampage. After a while, only 3 people are left un-zombified. Perch Perkins is one of them, and interviews Spongebob. Some pattie zombies get Perch, who reveals to Spongebob that Plankton was the last survivor. Spongebob rushes to the Chum Bucket, were Plankton stacked a bunch of chum in a pile. He is mad at Spongebob for blocking the door, but Spongebob tries to warn him about the patties. Plankton shrugs if off. but the patties come in, and take Plankton too. Spongebob climbs the chum with fork, but some fall in Patrick's mouth, revealing a cure. Spongebob exploits this, turning the rest of the citizens back, who realize that the regular patties are best.

The story doesn't start out that great, especially with the silly faces part being paced poorly, but the episode picks up after everyone turns into zombies. I applaud the crew for not making the patty monsters look to unsettling. They look gross for sure, but not too over the top. They might make you a bit uncomfortable, but they are supposed to, so it's fine. The parts with the patty monsters are the main draw. And, for the best part of the episode, they are honestly great. The sequence of the burgers mutilating everyone is fun, yet stirs some mystery of how Spongebob will solve the problem. Of course when the Chum Bucket is revealed, you know the solution, but the ride there is pretty fun.

Comedy is pretty relaxed here. The main draw is the horror element, so I can excuse it. Not that there aren't any funny jokes here. Pepe Krabs is a god, and should be worshiped for generations. Bubble Bass' scene is also really great too, and a nice call back without being too obvious. Perch Perkins breaking the fourth wall again is pretty cool too. Everything else is pretty much jokes about the situation, rather than pointless slapstick that would get tiring after a while.

Spongebob is pretty much the only character with any depth, and he carries just fine. He plays the role of the straight man of the whole situation, and is pretty likable and smart throughout. I guess Krabs and Sandy are alright, although they do feel a bit forced in there parts here. Nothing wrong with that, considering they had to some how set up the conflict, but they could have done it better I feel. The set up we got is fine, and I like it, but I feel a there was a more clever way to do it.

However, that doesn't damper on an otherwise solid episode. While a bit flawed in quite a few areas, it's horror element is a main draw here. This rivals episodes like Fear of a Krabby Patty and Spongebob Meets the Strangler in being flat out insane. That's not to say this isn't a fun episode with good atmosphere, but I can see it turning off a big minority, due to the faces not being that pleasant to look at. However, for me, it provides a solid number of jokes, a good main lead, a fun story with a few hiccups, and a great presentation, among the shows never seen.

Rating: Good

Thoughts: (Represents what Spongebob stands for.)

Place: #7/12

Season 11 as a whole

8/10

2. The Checkup

5. Spot Returns

7/10

6. Krabby Patty Creature Feature

7. Spin the Bottle

8. Man Ray Returns

9. Cave Dwelling Sponge

5/10

10. No Pictures Please

4/10

11. The Clam Whisperer

12. Stuck on the Roof

Well that was a fun one. Tune in tomorrow for perhaps our first Spongy rating of the season.

qotd: What is your favorite genre of horror (like monsters or zombies)

14 hours ago, hippythehippo said:

Russia is airing Shopping List-Chefbob next week. You a lucky boi (though someone will probably film it for us Americanz). Bunny Hunt will come out Wednesday on SBM most likely. :)

Wow, I just checked, apparently Whale Watching wil be airing too.

Feels strange, but awesome.

Episode 221b Teachers Pests

Air-date: October 21, 2017

Plot: Plankton and Krabs have to take boating school together

Music: Horliepipe

What a juggernaut for the Season. Teachers Pests is such a surprise. It had no right to be as great as it was. It was written by Ben Gruber (Gruper), who uses extreme zaniness and loud noise in his episodes. It's also a boating school episode, which has already been done to death in post movie. And it's not like those episodes were good either. Thank god that post sequels boating school episodes have been great. This continues the precedent started by Tutor Sauce, and continued with Burst Your Bubble. This episode....is honestly one of the funniest episodes in a decade. At least since Roller Cowards or Dunces and Dragons, heck maybe before that. Let's get started.

The episode grabs my attention right away, showcasing Krabs shaving while driving to work, reminiscing about how clever he is for shaving while driving. Plankton arrives in a tank, not paying attention to the road. This might seem like a generic set up, but it's really clever when you think about it. It shows the audience that Krabs and Plankton are pretty poor drivers, and that they deserve the punishment they get. Plankton runs over Krabs, and Krabs is angry. He curb stops Plankton, and both have a fight over there petty hatred. It goes through many locations and gags, such as Mr. Krabs freezing on a mountain, and tea falling in Plankton's eye. They eventually crash into a highway full of lots of people, creating a jam. A cop tells the 2 that they have to go to traffic school.

Krabs is pretty steamed about the situation, but decides to make the most of it. He decides to sit in the front, but Plankton is there, claiming the seat. Krabs decides to take a different one, but Plankton keeps claiming every seat. Both fight, destroying the seats. Mrs.Puff comes in, horrified at what the 2 are doing to her classroom. She tells the 2 to stop, and they do. Krabs makes a comment to her, Plankton calls him a suck up, both are gonna fight, but Puff pulls out a brass knuckle (a bit too far maybe? Nah). The 2 watch a video showcasing Spongebob being a poor driver, but Spongebob comes out of the video, crashing into a flustered Mrs.Puff, who runs out to talk to her therapist. 

Spongebob introduces Krabs and Plankton to the room, obviously excited. He shows them the good noodle board (continuity is good for your soul), and the 2 are fixated on getting more than the other. Puff comes back in, more calm than before, and begins teaching. Plankton comes in, and gives her an apple. Puff gives Plankton a star, making Krabs give her a grapefruit, giving him a star. Plankton throws a watermelon, much to Puff's disapproval, when both start throwing the fruits at Puff. Eventually, Plankton plants some seeds, and a tree grows out of Puffs mouth. The men try to justify there actions by saying they only want stars, so Puff hits them with the tree.

The next set piece is outside, where Puff tries to teach the 2 how to drive, but the 2 keep beating each other up, revealing weapons. When they get in the boat, they keep on crashing into each other (this happens twice). Puff gets out her last 3 boats, saying if anyone crashes they fail, saying to act like Spongebob, who hasn't acted out once. Spongebob hugs Puff, but he forgot to put his safety break, and the boat starts. The 3 begin to drive, and Plankton and Krabs keep trying to one up each other. They eventually go onto the tower, and crash on top, destroying Puff's boats, and they both fail. Spongebob crashes into them, and the episode ends in the hospital, where all 3 are stitched to each other.

The pacing of the episode is fast, and it's zany, but it actually has a point, which I feel other episodes (Clam Whisperer, Salsa Imbecilicus, Trident Trouble) fail to do. You can't just throw zaniness at the audience, and expect them to laugh. This episode understand that, and paces the episode accordingly. Each scene takes up enough time, and no scenes to fast or to slow, striking a perfect balance to make this enjoyable and fun.

Oh boy, the comedy is stellar. Truly pre movie level. The thing that makes this episode (and Bulletin Board) truly amazing in the comedy department is that it has layers in it's comedy. There is so much variety in the jokes here. From the obvious big jokes (like Plankton driving a tank and the explosion at the end), to the little lines here and there (like "hey guys, I finished the-" leading to the explosion) make this episode feel fresh each time you watch it. The gags here are so dense, and they aren't just cheap slapstick either. The visuals fit the scene, and mix it up when they need to. You can have a gag where the 2 try and kill each other, but the next scene they throw a funny reaction to the 2 trying to kill each other. This episode is truly one of the funniest they ever done, and I highly recommend just re watching it to remember how great the gags are.

I know some people take issue to Plankton and Krabs acting like children. My stance on the issue is...yeah they kinda are flanderized. The difference here is that there are other jokes here. Mr. Krabs and Plankton don't even mention the formula or money here. They are in such a petty rivalry, and they mix up how they fight each other. If they both acted the same over the top fashion each scene, than yeah the episode would be as unfunny as a Season 6-8 episode would be. Her though, it is there first time acting like this, and they vary the gags enough to the point where can you really call this flanderization? Spongebob is mostly pushed to the side lines, but he is the sane one in a bunch of idiots, and is characterized quite well. Puff was a true savage here. From her brass knuckle, to her beating them with trees, she really gives the episode some variety with the humor.

This is an excellent episode. I don't give 9s or 10s easily at all, but this is definitely the first Spongy episode of the Season. Everything is so well handled, almost every joke hits (heck, probably every joke would if you know all the background gags), the episode is a fresh take on a plot done to death. This is honestly as close to perfection as you can get. If you, or someone you know, hates post movie, just show them this episode. This is pre movie humor here. While it isn't dialogue, it is it's own thing, and is one of my favorites of the era.

Rating: Spongy

Score: 9/10

Thoughts: (Among the best)

Place: #1/13

Season 11 as a whole

9/10

1. Teachers Pests

8/10

2. There's a Sponge in My Soup

3. The Checkup

4. The Legend of Boo-kini Bottom

5. Larry the Floor Manager

6. Spot Returns

7/10

7. Krabby Patty Creature Feature

8. Spin the Bottle

9. Man Ray Returns

10. Cave Dwelling Sponge

5/10

11. No Pictures Please

4/10

12. The Clam Whisperer

13. Stuck on the Roof

We are about a quarter of the way through the Season now. Just a disclaimer, I will review Sanatation Insanity and Bunny Hunt after Pat the Horse so I can finalize my opinion.

qotd We are 1/4 of a way through the Season, how is is so far?

Episode 222a Squid Noir

Air-date: November 10, 2017

Plot: Squidward has to become a hard boiled detective to get his clarinet back.

Music: Blue Lamp Blues

Wow, disappointed. None from Michigan was seen. Bubble bass was just a side character the this episode. They lied. They also had horrible choices for the colors. It wasn't funny. SCUMBOB episode. Don't do this again Nick. 3/10.

Jk

Straight after Teachers Pests, we have another fantastic episode. A noir themed episode is something I wanted from the show for a long time, and finally we have one in all it's glory. Considering this had to be worth watching after a full week of premiers, this did it's job splendidly, exceeding all my high expectations. I don't have much to say in the introduction. Onto the episode.

It starts at the Krusty Krab, where Squidward is playing his clarinet poorly yet again.The customers are all frustrated at his music, and Mr. Krabs bustles in to tell Squidward, who is practicing for an open mic night, to stop, saying it's a jazz free zone. Squidward is mad, and decides to play outside of a comic book shop, where Bubble Bass is talking about his rare suburban dad figurine. However, Squidward's poor playing causes the toy to break, and Bubble Bass jumps on Squidward, telling him to go play elsewhere. Squidward remarks that he can't play anywhere, and tries playing at home, only for Patrick to throw a rock at him. 

Squidward puts his clarinet on a pillow near the window for a nap. When he wakes up, his instrument is missing, and the colors darken. Squidward sees Spongebob outside, and assumes he took it. Squidward walks up to Spongebob, and starts questioning him. Spongebob is impressed with the clothes Squidward is wearing, but Squid wants none of it. Spongebob is confused, and tells his alibi, that he went to his grand-moms house, and could not have stolen the clarinet. He shows the kissy marks, and Squidward believes him. Spongebob asks to join Squidward, and he agrees, creating some great character dynamics.

The start off at the Krusty Krab, where Mr. Krabs is counting money. Sqidward and Spongebob decide that Spongebob will be the bad cop, a=so Squidward starts to be nice to Mr. Krabs. Things take a turn for the worse however. Spongebob.....doesn't know how to be a bad cop, so the 2 are trying to be extremely nice to Krabs. Krabs gets fed up eventually, and asks the 2 what they are doing. Squidward reveals his suspicion to Krabs, who claims that he was at the KK the whole time. He uses hs butt groove as proof, and the story checks out.

The duo nest go to the comic shop to interrogate Bubble Bass. When Bubble Bass runs, Spongebob uses his Mermaid Man action figure to catch the suburban dad. They run across the comic shop, until the dad reaches a dead end. The 2 start fighting, revealing that it's just Spongebob and Bubble Bass playing with the toys. Mermaid Man hits a punch, and holds the dad over a cliff, asking questions. Bubble Bass swears that he didn't take Squid's clarinet, and Spongebob let's the dad go, resulting in a funeral for the dad.

Spongebob and Squidward go home, and interrogate Patrick, who is in the home, eating a gooey substance. Patrick claims it's jelly, revealing that the suspect must be at Jellyfish Fields. The 3 go there, revealing that the jellyfish stole the clarinet, and Squidward wins it back, and starts playing, revealing that the jellyfish love the music. At the end, Squidward plays for the jellyfish in there hive, with Krbs, Sponge, and Pat cheering him on, resulting in a successful case solved.

I will admit that the beginning is a little to wacky for me. I feel that they should have toned it down a bit, as the set up feels like it's trying to play some cheap comedy. That being said, the black and white parts are excellent. Easily some of the most quality material in post sequel. The lighting is so good. It has specific shades for the characters and backgrounds, making them stand out. The pacing for the black and white parts, and the ending, is really good too. I especially love the ending. Maybe it's because of the bad taste that Ink Lemonade left, but it feels nice to have an episode where Squidward wins in the end. He gets a perfect resolution for his struggle.

As I said, the beginning 2 minutes used pretty cheap comedy, and wacky slapstick, but the black and white parts have so many great gags. There are so many good lines and quips here. Squidward and Spongebob's good cop routine, the stupid bill line, the coin disappearing, and the Spongebob's grandmas kissy marks are some of the highlights. But the best part has to be the Mermaid Man and suburban dad chase scene. Everything is so perfect, from them throwing comic books, to the reveal that it's Spongebob and Bubble Bass play fighting, to the anticlimactic death of suburban dad, it's all so great. This is one of the funniest episodes in the Season.

Squidward shines here. He is the perfect protagonist, and the episode has the perfect conflict for him. he colors changing to represent his clarinet being the love of his life is an excellent metaphor. They also really went the extra mile with Spongebob too. Yeah, this episode would be fine without him, but many good jokes and an excellent character dynamic form with him here. Patrick also turning up in a suit at Jellyfish Fields at the end was also a nice touch they didn't need to do, but did anyway. Krabs, and Bubble Bass are too minor to critique, but they are fine. Too bad Bubble Bass as only a background character.  

Besides a kinda laggy beginning, I can't see much wrong here. It's one of the funniest episodes in recent memory,with a great detective style to add an extra flair to the episode. Add that with the fact that Squidward is a great protagonist, with a good arc, along with a Spongebob dynamic that I enjoy similar to Sewers of Bikini Bottom and Unreal Estate, you have yourself a very Spongy episode. I don't usually give Spongies to episodes with flaws, but when the good parts are amazing, how can I not. Truly a modern classic in the making.

Rating: Spongy

Score: 9/10

Thoughts: (Among the best)

Place: #2/14

Season 11 as a whole

9/10

1. Teachers Pests

2. Squid Noir

8/10

3. There's a Sponge in My Soup

4. The Checkup

5. The Legend of Boo-kini Bottom

6. Larry the Floor Manager

7. Spot Returns

7/10

8. Krabby Patty Creature Feature

9. Spin the Bottle

10. Man Ray Returns

11. Cave Dwelling Sponge

5/10

12. No Pictures Please

4/10

13. The Clam Whisperer

14. Stuck on the Roof

At the moment, this is my top 5, with no signs of changing unfortunately. Anyway, see you guys next time.

qotd: What object would treasure so much that you would turn into a detective to go find it?

Episode 222b Scavenger Pants

Air-date: November 9, 2017

Plot: Squidward sends Spongebob and Patrick on a scavenger hunt.

Music: Kaula Jubilee

Writer: Luke Brookishier

Another Squidward-Spongebob-Patrick episode for the running. Although this plot line has been done to death (and mostly poorly), post sequel has kind of revitalized the format. While I dislike Sportz, and Life Insurance was mediocre, for the most part, these plots have been kept quite fresh. Sold is a shining example of this plot line done right, and Whole Tooth might be my favorite 9b episode. And too be fair, the negative episodes has different problems than Sponge and Pat being bad. That leaves us with this episode, which I feel is an interesting one to talk about.

The episode begins with Squidward dancing at his home. He is enjoying it, till Sponge and Pat come in, and change the disk to a rodeo sounding one. Squidward is infuriated, and asks why they are in his home. They respond that they are bored, and decide to grab some lunch at Squid's place. When Spongebob mentions scavenging some food, Squidward gets the idea to send them on a lucrative scavenger hunt. He tells the 2, who are excited. Squidward's first item on the list is the Desert Sandwich. The 2 head of to the Bikini Badlands to find it.

The 2 are exhausted in the desert, but stumble across a tornado, which sends them to Squid's house. They found the Desert Sandwitch. Squidward tells the 2 he meant a sandwich, and the Sandwitch makes him a sandwich. However, the sandwich tries to eat Squidward. He locks the sandwich in the fridge, and tells the 2 to go find tehe Boxing Beguna, located in the Mariana Trench. The 2 get there, and fall in the trench. However, they find the flower immediately.

They return to Squid's house, who is surprised the 2 manged to find the flower. He looks at the beautiful flower, only for it to start boxing with him. It's a ridiculous scenario, but it's hilarious and unpredictable, so eh. Squidward than tells them to look for the Lochness Monster. The 2 head to Scotland, and find it after playing bagpipes. They return to Squid, who questions how they found it, as he plays the bagpipes. The lochness hates the sound of bagpipes, but likes to eat them.

After a digestive track, Squid can't calm down Sponge and Pat. However, he has the idea for them to look for his brother, and tells them. The duo look for 6 months, but can not find him. However, they find Squid's moms house, and ask her, but she says Squid never has a brother. Spongebob assumes that Squid wanted a brother so bad, and he has an idea. They go to Squid's home (which turned to a mansion as he fused Sponge and Pats homes), and tell Squid everything, even bringing Squid's mom too. Squidward explodes, and the last scene was the 4 taking a family picture.

The beginning, once again, doesn't start off great. Sponge and Pat are pretty annoying, and it seems that the episode would be loud and obnoxious. However, the episode improves dramatically when they enter the scavenger hunt. One thing they do here is they make Squidward try and put the 2 in life threatening situations, so I don't feel bad for his comeuppance at the end. This is a big step up compared to most of 6 and 7, which showed Sponge and Pat as gods for trying to ruin Squidward's life. I expected a more over the top ending, but it feels calm, and I like it a lot. It feels classic in the way of having a good twist, and the ending is a bit cute too.

The comedy builds off of the story here. And, I do like a lot of jokes here. I already mentioned the twist, which still is great because of the ridiculousness. The episode also features lots of wordplay here. The sandwich and sandwitch mix up, and the flower being boxers, are both pretty clever twists. I didn't really expect them, so I was pleasantly surprised at how random, but still grounded, they are. Also, the lochness monster parts were hilarious, and I do kinda enjoy Squidward dancing.

As I said, Spongebob and Patrick do start of bad, but improve greatly once the scavenger hunt begins. They fit the perfect role of being ignorant, but not malicious. Squidward is written quite well here. He has a right to get back at Spongebob and Pat, but takes it too far, and deserves payback. Also, I am happy that Squid's mom go a cameo.

Overall, I think I like this. While of course, it has some noticeable flaws, and I can see it turning away people, considering Sponge and Pat do kinda go a bit on the zany side, I do enjoy the zaniness of the scavenger hunt. I also think that they did a good job at making Squidward an antagonist that deserves punishment, and they do deliver a good chunk of good gags and wordplay. They also added a pretty unpredictable twist, along with a sweet ending here to. Is it great? No, but I still think it has a lot to like.

Thoughts: (Represents what Spongebob stands for)

Place: #11/15

Season 11 as a whole

9/10

1. Teachers Pests

2. Squid Noir

8/10

4. The Checkup

7. Spot Returns

7/10

9. Spin the Bottle

10. Man Ray Returns

11. Scavenger Pants

12. Cave Dwelling Sponge

5/10

13. No Pictures Please

4/10

14. The Clam Whisperer

15. Stuck on the Roof

I don't even know what Cuddle E Hugs is even.

qotd Have you ever been on a scavenger hunt before?

Episode 223a Cuddle E Hugs
Air-date: November 8, 2017
Plot: Spongebob gets high on acid, and sees an imaginary hamster.
Music: Borborygmus

Anyone of you remember that Season 2 episode where Spongebob gets high on acid, and starts to imagine a giant hamster? What? Season 2 would never do a story like this? Just who can think up something as random as this lol. It's been 7 months since this aired, and I still can not process this episode. Everything it does feels like a dream, something just not Spongebob. I don''t mean this in a good way or bad way, but I don't even know what this episode is.

It starts off with Spongebob and Squidward cleaning up the customers trash. Through some gags, Squidward finds a moldy krabby patty, and is about to throw it away. Spongebob stops him, and eats a chunk of the patty, but his stomach is unwell after. He keeps the patty in his pocket, and goes outside. Spongebob is about to barf, when a hamster comes out of nowhere, and introduces himself as Cuddle E Hugs. It's quickly established that something is off about Cuddle. The music played during his scenes are so surreal, so you know something is up about him. It's not exactly clever, as I can see the twist from a mile away, but it's something.

Cuddle and Spongebob have some fun, and they go home, where a problem is established. Gary can not see Cuddle E, and is confused by Spongebob. The 2 head upstairs, and Spongebob sleeps on Cuddle E. The next morning, Cuddle E vanishes. Spongebob can't seem to find him, so he eats another chunk of his moldy krabby patty. After he eats it, Cuddle E reappears. The 2 head out, where Spongebob tries to introduce his new friend to everyone. Squidward, Patrick, and Sandy all can't seem him, and Spongebob gets frustrated. Cuddle E tells Sponge can see him is because of the magic sandwich, and Spongebob gets the idea to give the moldy patty to other Bikini Bottemites.

Spongebob splits the patties, and advertises them as free. Customers start pouring in, and eating the patties. Mr. Krabs comes in to scold Spongebob, but Spongebob throws in a piece of moldy patty in his mouth, and everyone starts to see Cuddle E, and start go near him. Than, Cuddle E starts eating them! WHAT A TWIST! Spongebob tries to get him to stop, but chaos reins. By the next morning, everyone is okay, but mad at Spongebob, and everyone leaves. Spongebob eats another chunk of the patty to talk to Cuddle E, who says that he is alwats hungry, which is why he ate everyone. Spongebob shoves in another chunk down Cuddle E's throat, and it's revealed that Cuddle E is a real hamster locked in a room full of Spongebob merchandise.

Again, who thinks of this stuff? The story has...problems to say the least. My biggest one is the ending, which feels cheap for a more story driven episode. They take the comedy ending, instead of locking loose ends. I harped on this in Cave Dwelling Sponge, but that episode was focused on the comedy, but here, there are little jokes, so might as well finish the story. Another problem, though minor, is that the twist is so dang predictable. Once we get to the Krusty Krab, I knew that Cuddle E was a bad guy, but than the ending sort of retcons that? We never get closure. Why didn't he immediately eat Spongebob? Is Cuddle E real? Why does a Spongebob episode have drug parallels? All good questions, none are answered. Beyond that, the beginning was kind of annoying, but the rest was entertaining. 

The jokes seem pretty bare here. Not even any cheap slapstick was used. I feel the people working on this thought that the premise was such a big joke for a Spongebob cartoon, that they forgot to actually build jokes off of the premise. As a result, I don't find much funny, since the premise doesn't seem that out there. Especially for the Season with hippies hijacking a soup vat, this seems tame. It's kind of sad too, as Sponge in My Soup did a good job at making other jokes besides the hippies being annoying. They had visual gags about Squidward's shirt, and mashed potatoes, and some witty lines here and there. The only places I laughed were Mr. Krabs big claws on Cuddle E, and Squidward coming in to the chaotic Krusty Krab. As I said above, but want to emphasize, the episode thought it's premise was some big joke, so didn't tell any other jokes. 

Characters are mostly well written here, as per usual. Spongebob seemed kinda annoying at the beginning, with him stopping Squid from throwing a patty away, but he improves as the episode progresses. Cuddle E is just another stereotypical twist villain bad guy, but he is entertaining to watch. I mean, the episode does a good job to make sure you know that he is up to know good, with the music and atmosphere. Patrick's scene kinda leans on the annoying side, but meh. 

Overall, this episode doesn't do anything outright bad, but it doesn't do much good either. While the story is entertaining, and the episode itself is a cool novelty, it's not something I can see myself coming back to anytime soon. The episode is certainly entertaining, and holds my attention, but the lack of good jokes, or any jokes at all, and a flawed story, leaves this episode feeling just okay. I just feel mostly confused watching this. It's something that I didn't mind watching once, but where is the rewatch value here?

Thoughts: (Just in the middle.)
Place: #13/16

Season 11 as a whole
9/10
1. Teachers Pests
2. Squid Noir
8/10
4. The Checkup
7. Spot Returns
7/10
9. Spin the Bottle
10. Man Ray Returns
11. Scavenger Pants
12. Cave Dwelling Sponge
5/10
13. Cuddle E Hugs
14. No Pictures Please
4/10
15. The Clam Whisperer
16. Stuck on the Roof

Idk when the next review will be. I hate Nicks scheduling. See you guys than.

QOTD: Do you think Spongebob should ever have an episode where he gets high on acid. 

Episode 223b Pat the Horse
Air-date: December 2, 2017
Plot: Patrick becomes a horse.
Music: Rodeo Daze

While I do enjoy post-sequel a lot, I can't deny these Seasons have a few duds. Today we encounter one of them. And this is one I have a huge a lot of problems with. A lot of this episode is just irritating, and tests my patience in a way that the show hasn't in quite a while. While not completely awful, or unsavagable, I'm sorry but I didn't enjoy this one bit.

The episode opens up to Spongebob reading Patrick a bedtime story. Spongebob reads a book called "You Can Be Anything." Patrick finds something he likes.....which is being a horse. Spongebob tries to talk Patrick out of it, but Patrick insists on being a horse. Spongebob puts him to bed, and goes to bed himself. The next morning, he wakes up to Patrick imitating a horse by making horse sounds. Spongebob is delighted, and takes Pat to the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs schemes to use Patrick for one of his plans to make money.

Patrick eventually snaps against Krabs, and Spongebob chases after Patrick. Squidward than becomes the horse, after some horse puns. Patrick escapes to the desert, and Spongebob looks for him. Patrick is at first apprehensive, but warms up to Spongebob, and the duo head back to the Krusty Krab. They encounter Krabs, who turns Squidward into a horse, and the 2 chastise Spongebob for Patrick being weak.  Krabs and Spongebob challenge each other to a race, and Spongebob comes out victorious...until Patrick eats the patty, so Krabs wins. Pat says he wants to be a crab, and Sponge and Squid ride off into the sunset.

This story is so dull and lifeless. Most of the episode is nothing happening, which I criticized Mutiny on the Krusty for. While it's not quite as bad here, the episode is too slow. The opening bit is pretty unbearable, with Patrick acting obnoxious, and the rest of the episode is just him playing into his delusions. The episode moves so slow. Nothing happens for a majority of it, and it gets to the point of utmost stupidity when Spongebob is trying to tame Patrick in the desert. Than there is the fact that the episode is stupid. Lot's of episodes are stupid, heck this Season has Spin the Bottle and Sponge in My Soup, but this episode just rolls with it's dumb concept, driving everyone down to the point of unbearability. 

Too be fair, I liked some of the gags here. The "I can work him like a horse line" is brilliant. Excellent wordplay here. Too bad it had to be in an episode that otherwise lacks much in the way of jokes. Maybe a few of Squid's horse lines were amusing, and the race scene has a few other amusing gags, such as Krabs imitating a police man, which is so absurd that you gotta love it. Beyond that, I didn't find much else funny. The episode is so dry in terms of humor. This is a problem, as at the climax, I am uninvested at the stupidity being thrown out at me.

Patrick is truly awful here. He is stupid, but not THIS delusional. He has no reason to be a horse, yet he becomes one anyway? I really hate how he is characterized here. While he doesn't behave like a monster, he's to dumb and brain dead for me to care about him. Krabs is demoted to his post movie equivalent. He is just money loving, does not car about life guy. I thought we got over this, but I guess he is not. I could even argue that he is worse here than in Out of the Picture. At least there, it's for comedy. Here, he just is a one note, boring, plot device to give us this "story." Squidward's quips are also pretty annoying.

I have not much positive to say. This honestly has a legitimate chance in my bottom 20-25 worst episodes of all time. Yeah, I dislike it that much. It's not the worst episode ever, but most of it is too stupid and irritating for me to enjoy. The characters are flanderized, Patrick is horrible, the conflict is dull and pointless, and beyond that, the episode is boring. While it's not at the depths of Boating Buddies, Choir Boys, A Pal for Gary, or Smoothe Jazz, I still struggle finding positives in this.

Rating: Scummy
Score: 2/10
Thoughts: (Doesn't represent what Spongebob stands for)
Place: #17/17

Season 11 as a whole
9/10
1. Teachers Pests
2. Squid Noir
8/10
4. The Checkup
7. Spot Returns
7/10
9. Spin the Bottle
10. Man Ray Returns
11. Scavenger Pants
12. Cave Dwelling Sponge
5/10
13. Cuddle E Hugs
14. No Pictures Please
4/10
15. The Clam Whisperer
16. Stuck on the Roof

2/10

17. Pat the Horse

Episode 223a Sanitation Insanity 
Air-date: May 7, 2018
Plot: Spongebob and Squidward have to clean Bikini Bottom
Music: Unknown Track 1

Since Shopping List "aired", I guess I can do this review a bit earlier than usual. Considering last episode was a complete dumpster fire, it would be not too big a challenge to top, but this concept worried me a bit. The trash concept had already been done in Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, which was an annoying waste of time due to some dumb running gags and annoying characters. However, I still thought this episode could be handled right if well written. Well was it? 

The episode opens up at the Krusty Krab, where Spongebob and Squidward are trying to stuff a lot of trash into one bag. Krabs refuses to buy another one, so the duo have to make do with what they have. The bag cracks, and eventually explodes all over Bikini Bottom. Two trash inspectors come in, and give Krabs the task of cleaning up Bikini Bottom. Krabs than shoves the task onto Spongebob and Squidward, who have to do it in a crappy dump truck.

It starts off horribly, as Spongebob distracts Squidward from driving, and Spongebob drives terribly later, but eventually the duo manage to clean almost every house. The only one left is Patrick. When Spongebob and Squidward try to take Pat's trash, Pat stops them, and turns into a trash shield thing. Sponge and Squid turn into a transformer robot, and they start flinging trash at eachother. It lands on Krabs, who is at the Krusty Krab, and he tells the three to stop, but it evolves to chaos. The trash inspectors come, and the Krusty Krew are forced to do community service.

You might be wondering why the summary is so short. Well, this is a gag based episode, not a story driven one, so obviously the episode would focus on the comedy more than telling a good story. If there is one thing I have to complain about the story, it's that Patrick has no motivation in what he is doing. This didn't bug me on first watch, but the problem does stand out a bit. Maybe him just saying he likes his trash would be better, as I feel that it sort of hurts the episode. Another thing that irked me was Krabs going back to the cheap motivation for not getting another garbage bag. Both complaints are relatively minor though. The episode is gag based, so I cut the episode a bit of slack on these issues. In general, this episode is pretty well paced, which I was especially surprised about considering who wrote it, but yeah, it's fast but not too fast (something the next episode forgets). The animation for the trash is also not gross. Unlike KBBB, it's more just slime, rather than actual texture and realistic color put on there.

Comedy aint half bad here. My favorite joke is the whole transformer sequence. The first time I saw this, I was on the floor laughing, especially Patrick's reaction to the whole thing. There are a few witty quotes here, such as the "taking Patrick to the dump" line, among a few others. The middle is full of nice gags, and my favorite is when Spongebob is driving the truck, and he runs over a bunch of cars that the con man is trying to sell to Carl. I don't know if that is a bit of irony, but either way the whole sequence was pretty funny. There are more jokes than what I listed, but as I said, it is a gag based episode, so there are a lot of gags, and definitely a decent amount of good ones. 

I already said my grievances with Patrick and Krabs, but they are a small part of the episode. I actually enjoy the new trash inspectors, they are pretty cool characters. They are so into their job, and it's especially funny cause they are trash inspectors. They really remind me of Charlton Huckfish from Sewers in how over the top they are. The Spongebob and Squidward dynamic is pretty fun. While we had a few of these already in the Season, this one does keep itself original, so I can only be happy about it. The crew nailed down the personalities of the two. Squidward hates his job, while Spongebob is enthusiastic about it. It feels like a return to what made the classic Seasons dynamic so special.

While not amazing, Sanitation Insanity is still a pretty nice episode. It has a lot of fun with the dynamic between Spongebob and Squidward, along with a fast pace and lots of gags. The episode, animation and comedy wise, is far superior to Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, as this one knows how to keep it silly, without becoming excessively obnoxious or annoying, with some sharp and witty humor. While a few flaws keep me from rating it higher, this episode is still a fast paced joyride.

Thoughts: (An enjoyable, if not mildly flawed, episode)
Place: #8/18

Season 11 as a whole
9/10
1. Teachers Pests
2. Squid Noir
8/10
4. The Checkup
7. Spot Returns
7/10

8. Sanitation Insanuty
9. Krabby Patty Creature Feature
10. Spin the Bottle
11. Man Ray Returns
12. Scavenger Pants
13. Cave Dwelling Sponge
5/10
14. Cuddle E Hugs
15. No Pictures Please
4/10
16. The Clam Whisperer
17. Stuck on the Roof

2/10

18. Pat the Horse

I can't wait to praise the next episode, an amazing masterpiece, the greatest episode of any TV show ever. The question of the day is pretty obvious.  

QOTD: Are you a bunny now?

• Like 1

Episode 223b Bunny Hunt 
Air-date: March 30, 2018
Plot: A bunny terroizes conch street
Music: Cocunt Cream Pie

It has been 3 weeks since I've last done one of these, so let's change that. And we have a rabid monster this week, in the episode that formed a cancerous meme that plauged this site admst my arrivial. It is such a powerful meme, people seem to forget anything about the rest of the episode. I can't lie, writing the synopsis for this would be a pain in my behind, so I decided to do something a little different today. I am going to take an in depth look at each of the parts of the episode, and analyse how it does each part to shake up the format a bit. Hope you guys enjoy a bit out of the normal reviewing patterns.

Story

Bunny Hunt's story is an interesting case. It's story is so facinating, because it has no story. The episode starts off with a simple plot of a bunny annoying Squidward. The problem is, the bunny has no motivation. This could be easily solved if the quickly establishes that Squidward builds the garden over the bunny's home, but the episode opens up on a random note. This leads to a problem throughout the first part. The bunny is torturing Squidward for little reason, thus making the audience frustrated at it's antics. Some people may not care, but I certainly do. This results in undeserved misery for Squidward, especially the ending craziness. It comes out of nowhere, considering what the second half is about.

Speaking of the second half, let's get into it. This is when the episode REALLY falls apart. The first half was okay enough. I enjoy some aspects of it, such as the way Squidward actually gets rid of the bunny, it was decent enough. But oh man, the episode goes full Krusty Katering once Spongebob enters the picture. Hell, it goes beyond Krusty Katering. First off, Spongebob should not be in this episode as a leading protaganist at all. I have already said before that this episode should have been a short, and if it had, it would be that much better. End the episode after Squid gets rid of a bunny, and another legion of bunnies terroize him for his wrong doings. But no, this needs to be 11 minutes. It's not another episode (Doodle Dimension) down the road would benifit from a longer run time, but I am getting ahead of myself.

The episode connects both parts loosley, and the middle part is absolute madness. From the moment they step into Spongebob's house, the episode becomes fast paced, loud, with the Ren and Stimpy esque art at it's max. No sense is made. How did Patrick get in the picture? Somehow, because we have to set up this dumb "hunt" excuse to catch the bunnies. And they do the generic rabbits breed like crazy joke, and it is kind off uncomfertable here. Something about it just does not feel right for me, but I digress. The bunnies somehow destroy Spongebob's and Squidward's house, to the complete apathy of Spongebob and Patrick.

And the ending here deserves it's own paragraph. This drives the episode down hard, and makes it on par with Ink Lemonade in my eyes. As we established above, what did Squidward do to the bunnies, or anyone for that matter, to make the world crap on him like this. Scavenger Pants, Mustard O Mine, and Squid Noir knew how to do the dynamic to fit the atmosphere and the characters, why did they not do it here? Squidward gets absolutley crapped on here for no reason. It might have worked for Spongebob, as he WILLINGLY took the bunny under his care, but what did Squidward do at all?

God this story was an absolute disaster. No plot, just pure randomness to acompany low substance and ideas, absolute chaos for the sake of absolute chaos, what more do I need to say? Events do not connect at all in this episode, and the extreme fast paced nature, along with the Ren and Stimpy visuals, drive this to a point of pure frustration. I know a good story is not needed for a good episode, I understand that, as the show is more gag based these days, so how about we see how the comedy fared in this episode...

Comedy

Absolute garbage. The comedy I mean. The slapstick is kicked up a notch here, along with the bombastic visuals (I know I keep bringing them up, but they do downgrade my enjoyment of this episode specificly). As I said above, there is little substance for the episode as is, but non stop randomess and loudness, and noise, don't hide the fact that the episode is poorly put together. However, I did find some jokes to be amusing. The "You can keep him, it saves me a trip to the incinerator" line is pretty decent, along with Squidward impersonating a chef, and some of his antics of trying to catch the bunny, and yes, I did enjoy "I am a bunny now" too. These moments save this episode from going to the depths of Pat the Horse, or heck, even sinking below it.

Characters

This feels like a Season 6 episode in many respects. I know I know, it is not AS bad as a typical Season 6 Squidward episode, but it is around the same ballpark. Squidward does nothing wrong, and the world punishes him. However, I forgive this a little. The episode is cartoony, and does not dwell on the suffering of Squidward, which is a step in the right direction and everything. The problem is that Squidward's torture isn't entertaining in the least. It feels a bit too cruel, though not bottom tier cruel. 

As for the bunny, I appreciate the crew actually based it off of a real sea creature (compared to Squarepants Family Vacation, where there was a fly there somehow), and he is pretty cute. That is where the positives end. The episode makes the bunny annoying, but I think that is more due to poor writing, rather than making him intentionally this bad. Beyond that, I have no particular strong feelings for or against him.

Spongebob and Patrick on the other hand behave exactly as they did in Whirlybrains here. They are loud, they are obnoxious, they have little reasons for there actions, they just let things happen instead of being part of the solution. I don't have much to say about them, the episode speaks for itself on how bad they are. I mean, at least they aren't stalkers I guess.  :dunno:

Conclusion

This episode is loud, this episode is annoying, this episode isn't funny, this episode has poor charcters and writing, I think it is obvious I am not exactly a fan of it. It's a shame too. If you cut the run time a bit, shave off some Squid torture, give a motivation for the bunny's actions, and streamline it a bit, you could have a really good episode, one that could even compare to things like Patty Gadget and Gary takes a Bath. Instead, we get a sloppily put together, and obviously rushed episode. As i said above, I like a few thngs in this one that keep it from being Pat the Horse levels of bad, but thisis one I will not be rewatching anytime soon. You could say I am not a bunny now.

Score: 3/10
Thoughts: (Doesn't reperesnt what Spongebob stands for)
Place: #18/19

Season 11 as a whole
9/10
1. Teachers Pests
2. Squid Noir
8/10
4. The Checkup
7. Spot Returns
7/10

8. Sanitation Insanuty
9. Krabby Patty Creature Feature
10. Spin the Bottle
11. Man Ray Returns
12. Scavenger Pants
13. Cave Dwelling Sponge
5/10
14. Cuddle E Hugs
15. No Pictures Please
4/10
16. The Clam Whisperer
17. Stuck on the Roof

3/10

18. Bunny Hunt

2/10

19. Pat the Horse

Prepare for 4 more reviews in the coming week.

QOTD Do you own, or have ever owned, a pet?

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Yup, this episode is bad. Though, I can admit, I kind of softened and don't hate it as much as before, unlike Pat the Horse. While episode is bad, it's... Kind of charming? 

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Episode 223a Chatterbox Gary
Air-date: Febuary 12, 2018
Plot: Gary gets a pet translation collar
Music: Clownfish Capers
Writer: Luke Brookishier

We return to another Luke Brookishier script. His last episode turned out to be a rather enjoyable and fun one, and I hope he still has the post movie charm to shine on this one. I am shocked the crew has never done this episode before. You would think that in the Season with 4 Imatation Krabs knock offs, this could have replaced one of them. This idea was way too long overdue for the show, so it is lucky that we finally get this idea now. Gary hasn't had the greatest track record in most peoples eyes, so I hope this one can at least be pretty good.

The episode opens with Spongebob and Gary reading about a pet magazine. When Spongebob gets up to do something else, Gary tries to grab Spongebob's attention. Unfortunetly for Spongebob, he can not speak snail, so he does not understand what Garyis saying. Spongebob eventually falls on the floor, and Gary shows him a page from the magazine about a pet translation collar. Spongebob immiadietly orders it, and it comes through timme warp. Spongebob tests the collar out on Gary, and it works splendidly.

Spongebob begins to show Gary to all his friends. First is Patrick, who Gary calls "Stinky Man", which results in Patrick pouring some garbage on himself. Next is Sandy, who shows off her nut translator. Last is Squidward, who isn't looking forward to his neighbors until Spongebob tells Gary has esqusite taste. Squidward shows Gary around the house, but Gary is not impressed at all with Squidward's decor. Squidward is obviously angered by this, and from an idea on the meditation guy on t.v., devises a plan to mess with Spongebob.

Squidward first goes into Spongebob's house at night, and switches collars of Gary's with Squidward's own fake one. Squidward then uses the collar to mess with Spongebob a bit, and it eventually results in Spongebob moving his house on top of a hill. The house falls down the hill, and right into Bikini Bottom, with Spongebob trying to stop it. The house eventually stops at a cliff, but Spongebob accidently pushes it below, rolling it away (with Gary outside). Spongebob and Gary are at home, with Spongebob crying about his lost house. Squidward makes a off hand remark using the fake collar, to the anger of gary. He puts the collar down Squid's throat, and starts meowing, for a bunch of worms to beat him up. Spongebob's house also returns, and that is the end of the episode.

The story is very calm in the episode. Nothing to flashy happens, and everything feels rather relaxed in this episode, compared to some others that go super fast. The pacing slow, which allows the episode to be more atmospherical. In a way, the pacing and atmosphere feel rather "classic". I do feel the conlict was solved way to easily at the end. Spongebob's house sort of just came back with no prompting. I understand that it was at the end of the episode, and they were wrapping up, but ehhhh. The second half did drag in a few areas, particularly when Squidward, prentending to be Gary, was telling Spongebob to do stuff. Something just feels kind of slow about it, but that isn't to big a complaint. The first half is really well paced though.

If you didn't know, I find the first half of the episode to be one of the most consistantly funny segments of any post sequel episode. There were a lot of jokes here that worked. From Gary calling Patrick "Stinky Man", to him just lambasting Squidward's lifestyle, I found a lot of great humor here. The second half (aka, when Squidward does his plan) is a bit lax on the jokes. It is not entirley unfunny, but it does choose to go more of the story route, rather than the comedic one. The first half is still really funny, and the second half doesn't take away from it, even though it is just okay, but I do find some jokes at the end (such as "you could live ina hole like that idiot starfish) pretty funny.

I really enjoy how they portray Gary in this episode. Brookishier was clever in the fact that he doesn't call the characters by name. Gary calling Spongebob "Papa Bob" was really sweet, yet makes a lot of sense, considering Gary does not understand english all too well. Gary is just a smooth talking guy with the collar, and the episode fits his character well, and he is treated well here.. I am also impressed at how they portray Spongebob here. I assumed that they would make him fed up with Gary, but no. Spongebob is completly loyal to Gary, and considering other episodes that torture Gary excessivley, usually AT the hands of Spongebob, this is a real nice change of pace. They also nail Squidward in the episode. He is a jerk in the episode, and warrents to be put down a notch. The interactions in the episode were great, and the charcacters are overall just pleasent in this episode.

And that would be what I call the episode, pleasent. Nothing to flashy happens, but what it has to offer is good enough for me. I find it funny that I share similar thoughts to this episode that I do to Patrick the Game. I find the first half of both to be really funny and great, while the second half to be just okay. Both are still pretty good, though at least this one doesn't have the underwhelming ending. This just might be one of my favorite Gary episodes, but that's not to hard of a goal considering classics like A Pal for Gary, Pet Sitter Pat, and I was a Teenage Gary, and Grooming Gary, but I still like this one quite a bit for just being a funny and nice episode.

Thoughts: (Reperesnts what Spongebob stands for)
Place: #9/20

Season 11 as a whole

9/10
1. Teachers Pests
2. Squid Noir
8/10
4. The Checkup
7. Spot Returns
7/10

8. Sanitation Insanuty

9. Chatterbox Gary
10. Krabby Patty Creature Feature
11. Spin the Bottle
12. Man Ray Returns
13. Scavenger Pants
14. Cave Dwelling Sponge
5/10
15. Cuddle E Hugs
16. No Pictures Please
4/10
17. The Clam Whisperer
18. Stuck on the Roof

3/10

19. Bunny Hunt

2/10

20. Pat the Horse

Tomorrows episode deals with a sad tale of a clown that has lost his life, and has to resort to hanging out with a naive sea sponge. 

QOTD What is your favorite Gary episode?

QOTD 2 If you could have a snail, what color would you want the shell to be?

Episode 223b Don't Feed the Clowns
Air-date: Febuary 12, 2018
Plot: Spongebob has to help a clown find a job after he is abandoned by the circus

Music: Calling All Clowns

With some of these episodes, I find it hard to say much about them. Maybe because there is not much to say, as the episode speaks for itself, and there is not much to disect. Maybe it is because it is so darn forgettable that it is not worth remembering the details. For whatever reason, Don't Feed the Clowns just has never stuck out in my mind. It always strikes me as an episode that sort of just fills out a slot, rather than something I will remember. Hopefully in this next viewing, Don't Feed the Clowns will give me some sort of reaction.

The episode begins at a circus, where Spongebob and Patrick are enjoying the spectacles. It is high energy and fast paced, and you sort of get sucked into what is happening on screen. The announcer fish tells to bring in the clowns, who arrive in a classic tiny car. They do a couple of stunts, and go away. Spongebob wants to go see the clowns backstage, much to the fear of Patrick, who thinks the clowns are wild animals. The 2 go backstage, and see the clowns having the time of their lives. Eating candy and doing stunts, the regular clown gig, except one who seems to be discriminated against. He doesn't get any candy, and the announcer refuses Spongebob to give any food to the clown. Patrick and Spongebob leave, as the circus packs up, leaving the clown behind.

Spongebob comes back the next day to feed the clown,only to see the circus has left. However, Spongebob discovers the clown who did not get any food yesterday is still there, all alone. Spongebob decides to take it upon himself to find the little clown a job. Their first stop is at a hot dog stand. Spongebob shows the clown how to make one. The clown tries to, but his clown urges (or whatever it's called) makes him throw the wieners in a circus like fashion. The people run away, as the guy who owns the stand comes around, and kicks the 2 out.

The next place they go is a business place, and the clown gets the job. However, much like the last place, the clown screws up the job. He gets fired, and finds Spongebob. The next job is being a firefighter, and unfortunety for thhe clown, there is a fire immidietly. Spongebob decides to tag along, and the firefighters end up at the boating school. Mrs. Puff is still stuck, so the clown goes on a ladder to save her, but instead squirts her with water, resulting in the clown getting fired. The last place the clown has is a bakery. As you can guess, the clowns clownlike nature results in chaos, resulting in him gettng fired. Spongebob realizes that clowns need to be with other clowns, and brings him to some place (hopefully the same place as Club Spongebob), and finds the clowns home, and the clowns get accepted in a nice ending.

People say this is a direct copy of Spongebob, Your Fired's structure, and on closer analysis, I can see similarities. The clown repeatedly getting fired from different places is very reminicent of the middle part of SBYF, though I do feel that this episode has more going on at the direct locations, and the episode does come off as more original. However, I feel that each job feels way to abridged to have any lasting value. I feel like all this could have been set up in a montage of gags, rather than explicitly showing it, as the way the episode does it feels very repetitive. Maybe there should have only been one place that they focused on, but with 4 places with the same punchline, it starts to get kind of old. I also am not sure why they decided to throw out the character arc that the clown had in the beginning, with the other clowns bullying him, because it seems rather strange at the end where the clowns just sort of take him back in with no questions. It makes the story feel rather pointless, and considering what happens, I feel more could have been done if they took a different direction. However, the episode does feel rather pleasent, and there is really nothing to frustrating going on. It just stinks that the story feels really predictable, when I feel more interesting options were there.

I'm going to be honest, this might be the least funny episode so far. Even Pat the Horse and Bunny Hunt, which I chatised for having incredibly junevile humor, at least tried harder to tell jokes, even though half the time it was hyperactive animation and characters being loud. I get that the clown getting fired in silly way is supposed to be a punchline, but when you repeat the same joke 4 times, it will start to get old, boring, and tiresome. I found the announcer using they guy as a whip to be kind of funny, as well as the "don't feed the clown" gag that the episode is based on, but other than that, it lacks good jokes, which is a shame since clowns are supposed to be the king of comedy.

What baffles me most of the episode is that they introduce Patrick in the beginning, only for him to be completly abondend once the circus is gone. This really hurts the episode, as Spongebob has to carry it all by himself. The clown can not talk, which results in Spongebob trying to convey everything to the audience. With Patrick, you have another character to bounce off of with Spongrbob, which could create a sharper dynamic, and better humor. With that said, Spongebob is perfectly fine in the episode. He wants to help care for the clown, and that is in line with his character. The clown is kinda cute in his mannerisms too, and I don't have much to discuss about him. He is a perfectly passable character, and all I can really say about him is that he is fine.

And that is Don't Feed the Clowns. It still fails to get an impression on me, besides meh. Everything it does is perfectly passable, besides the comedy. To be honest, a lot of this episode reminds me of Cave Dwelling Sponge, but that is a much better episode due to it having much more going on, with the Spongebob is framed plotline, along with more characters for Spongebob to interact with. Here, the plot is one note, and Spongebob has to carry the dialouge of the story. There really isn't anything bad or broken or harmful about the episode, but there is not much good I can say about it either. It doesn't leave me much besides "middle of the road", which is a shame, considering they could have had a lot of fun with the concept.

Thoughts: (Just in the middle)
Place: #16/21

Season 11 as a whole

9/10
1. Teachers Pests
2. Squid Noir
8/10
4. The Checkup
7. Spot Returns
7/10

8. Sanitation Insanuty

9. Chatterbox Gary
11. Spin the Bottle
12. Man Ray Returns
13. Scavenger Pants
14. Cave Dwelling Sponge
5/10
15. Cuddle E Hugs

16. Don't Feed the Clowns
17. No Pictures Please
4/10
18. The Clam Whisperer
19. Stuck on the Roof

3/10

20. Bunny Hunt

2/10

21. Pat the Horse

QOTD Who has the more godly youtube channel, Todd Phillips or The DS Guy?

• Like 2

Episode 224a Drive Happy
Air-date: Febuary 13, 2018
Plot: Spongebob gets a self driving car with an attitude

Music: Unknown Track 1

Post sequel sure knows how to make creative ideas for boating school episodes. Today we deal with the real life issue of self driving cars. I don't know how this idea ever came up, or how giving the boat a personality, ever came into the writers minds, but that is what the episode I am covering today is about. I never really remember this as a standout of the Season, but maybe another watch will make me appreciate this episode a bit more?

The episode begins at some boat store, with Spongebob playing around with a boat. It's a pretty cute scene, and very Spongebob esque. A salesmen comes to Spongebob, and tries to sell him a boat. Spongebob informs him that he does not have a license, so the salesmen shows Coup, a self driving boat. Spongebob immidiatly purchases the boat, but struggles to start the car. The boat ons, and introduces himself, and they get right on rolling.

They meet some of the main characters, cause chaos, and go home. It starts to rain, and Coupe wants to go inside. He overtakes Spongebob's bed, and Spongebob and Gary have to sleep outside. The next day, Coupe takes Spongebob to work, but Patrick interupts them. Patrick annoys Coupe, so he ejects Pat away. They reach the Krusty Krab, but Coupe hates it. Coupe decides to take Spongebob to do what Coupe wants, saying Spongebob has no taste.

Spongebob repeatdly says he has to go to work, but says he has to pee, so Coupe let's him go. Spongebob buys a steering wheel, and attaches it on Coupe, and a lenghty action scene takes place. Coupe innitially gets the upper hand, taking them to a classy hotel, but Spongebob uses it a a shortcut to the Krusty Krab. They go through the drive through, Spongebob buys a krabby patty with ice cream, and smashes it over Coupe. Through all the craziness, Pat comes in to save the day. The episode ends with Pat riding on Coupe, much to his dismay.

The episode certainly went in a direction that I was not expecting. I was afraid it would be way to similar to Bust Your Bubble, but no it managed to be it's own thing, which I can respect. What I am not so fond of is how little build up there is to Coupe becoming a jerk. I think there should have been more time of Spongebob and Coupe being friends before Coupe becomes a rich snob. The rest of the story is fine as is. My favorite part would probably be the action scene. It was fun, high energy, and used the fast pace well. I do wish there was a bit more of it, as I feel a few gags (especially the Mrs. Puff one) could have been cut, but I did enjoy the climax a lot.

I feel the episode starts and ends with some really good gags, but the middle is rather dry. Yes, I did enjoy the scenes with Spongebob at the boat store. The salesmen had a few funny lines, I enjoyed him showing the nerd mobile and the wimp wagon, and Spongebob fumbling with Coupe was kinda funny as well. The only jokes I like during the middle was when Spongebob threatened to pee on Coupe, and Coupe saying that Spongebob had no taste, as it was so cruel and straight that it was funny. I found some good jokes in the climax, such as Spongebob saying well played as a fake out to take the shortcut to the Krusty Krab. I feel if the middle was more streamlined with jokes, we could have had another Teachers Pests.

Patrick. Yes, he was really obnoxious and dumb and poorly written. He doesn't outright ruin the episode, as  his scene in the middle is prety short, but he does hamper my enjoyment a bit. Spongebob sort of migates Patrick, as he is characterized perfectly. I do like how Spongebob isn't a pushover here, and does fight back against Coupe. It's nice that the writers are exploring his character more, instead of doing the same blind happiness shtick that got old in the dark ages. Coupe is kind of lie a Le Spatula type character, but he has a lot more to him, and I do enjoy his antics a bit. He is especially fun at the climax, with his character shining, and I thought he was a good one off.

Some good things, a bit of bad sprinkled in, and you get this episode. I honestly don't have much to say, a lot of the episode is competent. It is a creative idea, and is executed decently well. I like some of the jokes, though I would have liked more to be present, and I thought Coupe was well written, even though I would prefer if he had more time to be friends with Spongebob. While Patrick was pretty annoying, it sort of is migated by Spongebob being a fun protaganist with more depth than he usually is given. It does everything passably well, and is more interesting than yesterdays episode. That really is all I have to say.

Score: 6/10
Thoughts: (Flawed, but not bad)
Place: #15/22

Season 11 as a whole

9/10
1. Teachers Pests
2. Squid Noir
8/10
4. The Checkup
7. Spot Returns
7/10

8. Sanitation Insanuty

9. Chatterbox Gary
11. Spin the Bottle
12. Man Ray Returns
13. Scavenger Pants
14. Cave Dwelling Sponge

6/10

15. Drive Happy
5/10
16. Cuddle E Hugs

17. Don't Feed the Clowns
18. No Pictures Please
4/10
19. The Clam Whisperer
20. Stuck on the Roof

3/10

21. Bunny Hunt

2/10

22. Pat the Horse

QOTD Do you have a name for any inanimate objects? (stuffed animals don't count)

Honestly, I like this episode a lot. If that Patrick scene didn't exist, I'd honestly called it the best in the season. Thanks to awesome SpongeBob characterization and action-packed climax.

Episode 224b Old Man Patrick
Air-date: Febuary 14, 2018
Plot: Patrick becomes an old man, so Spongebob has to show him how fun being a child can be.

Music: Champagne Music

This is an episode that people seem to love or hate. Unfortunetly, as have been the case of the last 2 episodes, this is one that just does not stick in my mind. This just strikes me as another rather average-ish episode, and Patrick has not had the greatest streak this Season. Pat the Horse and Bunny Hunt were abysmal, and No Pictures Please had the problem of being very boring, and that had Patrick at the helm of the ship. Maybe this review will make me appreiciate the episode more (at least I hope)?

I have to say, I love the opening set piece that the episode opens up with. They decide to start off at a community pool, and they get some great mileage of the craziness of the pool, with some clever "Spongebob type" humor (I'm refering to the water wings joke). Spongebob and Patrick are playing Marco Polo, with Spongebob trying to find Patrick. Patrick goes to the far side of the pool to hide, where some elderly fish are alsoswimming. The life guard tells the elders to get out of the pool, and one of the fish mistakes Patrick for "Mortomore". Patrick gets out of the pool, only to see wrinkles, but gets on the bus at the mention of ice cream. Mortomore appears to be in a lost and found that Larry apparently has (btw, Larry being a lifeguard here came back from Spongeguard on Duty). Spongebob keeps on saying Marco, until a guy who actually is named Marco gets mad, and tells Spongebob to stop saying his name.

The bus arrives at Shady Shoals, and Patrick gets comfy rather quickly. They transition him into being an old person, as Spongebob is still looking for Patrick. Spongebob meets Marco again, and Marco puches Spongebob to Shady Shoals, where he meets Patrick as an old man (how fitting). Spongebob wants to play with Patrick, but Patrick says he is too old, and says what he and his friends do. Spongebob tries to convine Pat to act their age, but Patrick and his friends say they are too old, whoch prompts Spongebob to help the old fish feel younger. 

They first climb a tree, than do a dance party (skipping over these since there is not too much to talk about), and Spongebob takes them through the street. One fish wants to go to Bunny Buns (15 years boys), and Spongebob thinks it is a good idea. He gets quickly tired by the elders constantly getting into trouble though, and he eventually gets old. The steam from Spongebob's pours makes Patrick young, and Patrick goes back to Shady Shouls to bury Spongebob, but it is a fake out ending, and Spongebob survives (how shocking).

The episode is rather slow at times. The pacing doesn't feel ungodly slow, like a run of the mill Season 8 episode, but something about the pacing makes the episode drag on. The episode had the right idea in the beginning, as it is fun and fast paced, as well as delivers a clear reason why Patrick would think he is an old man, but after that the episode just feels like it just goes on. I will give full props for the opening scene, I really love it a lot, and it does improve the episode quite a bit, and the rest of the episode isn't exactly bad, but it just feels really middle of the road.

Unlike Don't Feed the Clowns, this episode did make me laugh. It was not consistant, but it does have some good jokes. Obviously the theme song reference is god tier, and I do love the water wings joke as well. I don't know how to feel about Marco. I don't exactly like the stupid running gag about him getting mad at Spongebob for saying Marco, but his accent is so over the top campy, that it does make me laugh at his absurdity. There probably were a few lines or visuals here and there, so at least the episode was not a total bore.

This episode proves that Patrick just can not carry an episode all by himself. A big problem with the middle is that it's Patrick just giving exposition, and not too much funny or interesting stuff is happening. He doesn't do anything annoying or obnoxious, but he doesn't really have much of a personality when he becomes a old man. I do like Spongebob in the episode. He brings the perfect balance of childness and maturity to the episode. Trust me, this episode could have been a lot worse if Spongebob behaved like he did in Squidward's School for Grownups, but here I can't nitpick much. The other old fish are as one note as you can go. Heck, I don't even remember anyones name besides Mortomore for some reason.

3 episodes in a row where it was just forgettablely average. This is probably funnier than the previous two episodes, but Drive Happy at least has some sort of energy at points, even if the middle is rather dry in jokes. Here, the pacing makes the episode drag on, and not in a good way where I want more. This episode further proves my point that Patrick can not carry an episode by himself, and falls through many of the same pitfalls as Rise and Shine and The Monster who Came to Bikini Bottom. While this one is nowhere near as horrible as those two, it has the same flaws, though to a lesser degree. This is just another inoffensive, yet kinda bland, episode, and that makes it the third one in a row. 

Thoughts: (Flawed, but not bad)
Place: #16/23

Season 11 as a whole

9/10
1. Teachers Pests
2. Squid Noir
8/10
4. The Checkup
7. Spot Returns
7/10

8. Sanitation Insanuty

9. Chatterbox Gary
11. Spin the Bottle
12. Man Ray Returns
13. Scavenger Pants
14. Cave Dwelling Sponge

6/10

15. Drive Happy
5/10

16. Old Man Patrick
17. Cuddle E Hugs

18. Don't Feed the Clowns
19. No Pictures Please
4/10
20. The Clam Whisperer
21. Stuck on the Roof

3/10

22. Bunny Hunt

2/10

23. Pat the Horse

Maybe Fun Sized Friends can break this streak of average episodes? 

QOTD How many grandparents do you have?

It's pretty okay episode. I rate it a bit higher, but overall I agree with you.

QotD: Fortunately I still have 4 grandparents.

Edited by Klu

Episode 225a Fun Sized Friends
Air-date: Febuary 15, 2018
Plot: Spongebob and Patrick exchange little versions of themselves, but mistreat their tiny friends.

Music: Aloha Bikini Bottom

With the last 3 episodes being mediocre, I am hoping this one can break the pattern. Unfortunetly, this episode is not the most well recieved episode from the Season at all. I like the premise of this one, I think the crew can get a lot of mileage out of Spongebob and Patrick having mini versions of themselves, and the premise itself is very creative. I'm beating around the bush a bit, as there is not much to say, but I'm hoping this one is a good one.

This episode opens up to the fantastic sounds of Spongebob and Patrick screaming while doing random nonsense. Apparently they somehow make pancakes, and Squidward gets annoyed at them. This can only end so well. Squidward asks why they can't be quiet, and Sponge and Pat say that it is because they cherish their time together. This gives Spongebob the idea to cut a part of them out, and somehow it makes it sentient. I like how they use remember that Spongebob and Patrick can regenerate limbs, it is a nice reminder that Spongebob and Patrick are sea creatures. Patrick does the same, and they exchange their little pals, and go home.

Spongebob and Patrick get the tiny friends comfy in their own special way. The episode has the right idea here on where to go. It feels nice and pleasent, something the rest of the episode is not. When it comes day, it quickly comes apparent that Spongebob and Patrick can not handle the tiny friends well, as they repeatdly get injured in the case of tiny Spongebob (and to an extent, tiny Patrick), or are disatisfied with the conditions. Patrick especially mistreats tiny Spongebob, andfalls asleep. Tiny Spongebob frees a humiliated tiny Patrick at Spongebob's house, and the 2 plot for revenge.

The next day, Spongebob and Patrick wake up tied to the ground. The tiny Sponge and Pat have tied them their, and start beating the 2 up, and start to go do other things. However, the tiny friends are to small to do anything, so Spongebob and Patrick find a solution. They make tiny houses for their friends, and the tiny friends are happy. They then kidnap Squidward, and the episode ends.

I'm gonna be honest, the only scene I liked storywise was the part where Spongebob and Patrick made houses for their tiny friends. It was really nice and upbeat, and was a good resolution to the conflict. But the rest of the episode? By god, it's so boring. It's not even offensivly bad or anything, but the story moves at a snail pace for most of it, much like Old Man Patrick. They go with a cliche revenge plot, and Spongebob and Patrick just mistreat the tiny guys in a almost generic "going through the motions" way. The episode just feels overly negative until the end, and it leaves me not wanting to come back. So we have established that this is not a good episode, will the positives of the other 2 catagories make this a meh, or will they also be lacking, and plunge this into bad.

The only place I laughed was Patrick mixing up Spongebob and Plankton's roles. The slapstick here is SO boring. The jokes are so predictable, and the Krusty Krab scene is so dull and pointless. I really don't have too much to say. The episode stuck with one note types of jokes, visual or slapstick, and they really hurt the episode, as I find most of it to not help the episodes case of being really boring.

I don't like big Patrick here. They play hims so genericly in his being a big idiot shtick. I really wish they pushed his personality a bit more here, as there really isn't much redeeming him here. He just sorta lets tiny Spongebob get repeatdly hurt. Big Spongebob is portrayed fine, which is the standard for this point, so I won't complain. I have nothing against him, the writers write him just fine. The tiny friends are portrayed fine, I just wish they did something more interesting surronding them, as the generic revenge plot makes the tiny friends incredibly forgetabble.

Ugh, everything about this episode just screams boring and generic. That's really the perfect way to describe this episode. It's not like this episode is downright terrible, but it lacks redeeming qualities to stay out of the bad catagory. Being honest, it is hard to talk about this episode. It's just really dull and not funny, a combo that a Spongebob episode hopefully should not have. Well we are continuing a 4 episode streak of no good episodes, but I'm sure that tomorrows episode has much more in store for us.

Rating: Bad

Score: 4/10
Thoughts: (Doesn't reperesent what Spongebob stands for)
Place: #20/24

Season 11 as a whole

9/10
1. Teachers Pests
2. Squid Noir
8/10
3. There's a Sponge in My Soup
4. The Checkup
5. The Legend of Boo-kini Bottom
6. Larry the Floor Manager
7. Spot Returns
7/10

8. Sanitation Insanuty

9. Chatterbox Gary
10. Krabby Patty Creature Feature
11. Spin the Bottle
12. Man Ray Returns
13. Scavenger Pants
14. Cave Dwelling Sponge

6/10

15. Drive Happy
5/10

16. Old Man Patrick
17. Cuddle E Hugs

18. Don't Feed the Clowns
19. No Pictures Please
4/10

20. Fun Sized Friends
21. The Clam Whisperer
22. Stuck on the Roof

3/10

23. Bunny Hunt

2/10

24. Pat the Horse

QOTD We are about half way through the Season, how is it so far?

• Thanks 1