• Advertisement

Aquaman

Turo

TWO GOOD TRAILERS IN A ROW DCEU? How is this even possible? Okay, this trailer was awesome and I was already convinced for James Wan being the director. Now I'm legit hyped.

P.S. MOTHERFUCKING BLACK MANTA

• Wow 1

This world James Wan built for this movie is damn beautiful.  Really bright colors and excellent CGI.

Then you hear some of the lines that they use in this trailer and I can’t help but groan every now and then at some of these lines: 

“That was the worst pep talk.  Ever” - Um no.  She was just generalizing your actions, what!?

”Red heads.  Gotta love him.  AAAAWWWOOOO” - I think this is self explanatory.

Still plan on seeing this though either way.  Looks a lot better than I ever thought an Aquaman movie would be.

• Like 1

It's pretty impressive when a movie about "Aquaman" (of ALL characters), can do even better than an animated movie about "Teen Titans" (although since it WAS the "Go" version, that wasn't such a hard trick). But to be even more visually impressive and gripping than the "Justice League" movie, is nothing short of an epic hat trick! :D I won't give anything away, just trust me when I say that you should go see this movie! o.o It's awesome! :cool: