• Advertisement

Shazam

Turo

Okay, DCEU, you actually REALLY got my attention. I'm seriously interested in this and they are not holding back playing it serious but making it absolutely goofy and fun. 

Thoughts?

• Wow 2

I watched this trailer at work the other day. A lot of my coworkers were bashing it because they automatically think it’s going to suck due to DC.  I actually agree with you guys that this was really good.  Only thing that I thought was lame was the DC  self loving shots of the Bat symbol and the Superman newsclippings.  Yeah this trailer has me stoked for the movie.

My favorite movie of the year so far.  Easily the best of the DC Extended Universe.  It was turn off your brain and just entertained the hell out of me.

My only complaint is that the climax ran on far longer than it had any right to.  Like I wouldn’t be surprised if 1/4th of the movie’s runtime was the climax because my mind kept wandering thinking why this is still going on.

But that’s the only complaint I have.  I loved the acting.  I loved the humor.  I loved the characters.  Just one hell of a good time.  Can’t wait to see it again.

• Like 1

What made me love this movie that much,is that it came to me when I needed it the most.For the last couple of days I had a giant stress and panic that just ripped me apart over and over again.And after living in fear that much,this movie came to me,and...and..it’s great!This is a bee strong mix of great story,balanced humor that never fail to made me laugh,appearing visual values,and a just a warm feeling of the whole picture.I really do recommend this movie to check out,it really do worth it.

A very solid 8.5/10 

• Like 1