• Advertisement

Ask Prime Jedi Anything or go to Davy Jones's Locker!

Prime Jedi

1 minute ago, Prime Jedi said:

That's so cool!

And the cantina scene in this version is a different beast entirely (for example, instead of the cantina band, you have a live performance of "Twilight" by Neil Young). And the whole scene is shot an edited in a way that makes it seem even more like a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

19 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

And the cantina scene in this version is a different beast entirely (for example, instead of the cantina band, you have a live performance of "Twilight" by Neil Young). And the whole scene is shot an edited in a way that makes it seem even more like a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

That's a good choice, because as much as I love A New Hope and realize that it's PG, it was always odd to me that it didnt feel that much like a "wretched hive of scum and villainy."

33 minutes ago, Prime Jedi said:

That's a good choice, because as much as I love A New Hope and realize that it's PG, it was always odd to me that it didnt feel that much like a "wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Oh, and we get to see Han, erm...romancing two women. That basically establishes his character in this fanedit.

27 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Oh, and we get to see Han, erm...romancing two women. That basically establishes his character in this fanedit.

Yeah, I wasn't able to get the video to load that far so I didn't get to that part yet. I can definitely see why they didn't have something like this in the original A New Hope. XD

Edited by Prime Jedi

On 7/26/2018 at 8:43 PM, jjsthekid said:

Have you seen any of Star Wars Rebels?

I've watched a lot of it, though I missed a bit of Season 3 and most of Season 4. Ezra and Zeb were annoying at times, but imo they still weren't bad characters, and I really liked the other main characters. My favorite episodes were probably Twilight of the Apprentice, Twin Suns, or The World Between Worlds. I would place it overall lower than most of the Star Wars films, but it is a great series.

• Like 1