• Advertisement

An Aquatic Artist's Konquest

A gift for @President Squidward that I was going to present nearer his Birthday, but due to other things I've got to get on with I decided to do it early! :p

What better idea for a drawing for a Squidward rivalry fanatic than a literal Squidward rivalry. Looks like Chester and Maurizio are going to get a bit out of hand if something isn't done soon...those stools don't look like they'll keep those guys up for a fight for very long...

So, who do y'all think will win this catfight? (Both literally and figuratively!)
(And does anyone see the easter egg in this drawing?)

928897809_PrezsGift-2018.thumb.png.1ffe56ed7ff0569cc6870b38e5cd02ad.png

• God Himself 3

3 minutes ago, LocalAquatic said:

A gift for @President Squidward that I was going to present nearer his Birthday, but due to other things I've got to get on with I decided to do it early! :p

What better idea for a drawing for a Squidward rivalry fanatic than a literal Squidward rivalry. Looks like Chester and Maurizio are going to get a bit out of hand if something isn't done soon...those stools don't look like they'll keep those guys up for a fight for very long...

So, who do y'all think will win this catfight? (Both literally and figuratively!)
(And does anyone see the easter egg in this drawing?)

928897809_PrezsGift-2018.thumb.png.1ffe56ed7ff0569cc6870b38e5cd02ad.png

OMG! I already loved this drawing but I'm happy you colored it too! Maurizio and Chester look so on model I love it!! I love how Squidward looks too! Thank you so much for making this! ❤️

Is the Easter egg the chair Chester is standing on that's colored like Patrick? ?

Edited by President Squidward

Just now, President Squidward said:

OMG! I already loved this drawing but I'm happy you colored it too! Maurizio and Chester look so on model I love it!! I love how Squidward looks too! Thank you so much for making this! ❤️

Is the Easter egg is the chair Chester standing on is colored like Patrick? ?

Aw, I'm glad you like it! x

You got a part of the EE; the Easter egg is actually in two parts...Maurizio is on the other half.
(and come to think of it, the specific positioning actually works better than I thought coincidentally enough!)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LocalAquatic said:

Aw, I'm glad you like it! x

You got a part of the EE; the Easter egg is actually in two parts...Maurizio is on the other half.
(and come to think of it, the specific positioning actually works better than I thought coincidentally enough!)

I just noticed the yellow portion of the chair that makes it look completely like SpongeBob! My bad, I only saw the red and brown at first XD.

An OC I often leave in the dust...Kathy!

Kathy - November 2018 Redesign by LocalAquatic

I love American diner aesthetics. I really do; it was a huge influence when creating Kathy's character back when her name wasn't even established and she was just some "Cute Diner Waitress".  I must admit her past designs have had little to nothing to do with her actual occupation as a waitress, which is what somewhat motivated me to redesign her again.

Below in the spoiler is a reference for what she used to look like (aka all the instances I've drawn her...I'm not kidding when I say she's seldom given the spotlight :p)

Spoiler

Kathy Evolution - 2015-2018 by LocalAquatic

• Like 1

Inspiration for this piece literally comes from the fact that I wear my night robe practically all the time in the house, cuz god is it cold in my room.
Pajama colors are based on two of the handful of Ariel-related pajama sets I own.

etqyafS.jpg

Edited by MLG Vanilluxe
  • Like 3

So I have a Birthday request I ought to be getting on with, but I haven't drawn much for a long while, so...I guess I need to start drawin' more often again!

Thinking of starting a chibi Disney Princess collection, and here's my first princess, Aurora!
(Why is it not Ariel, as you might be thinking it's rather un-me to choose another princess? Well, technically I've done an Ariel series before...I will include her nonetheless in the future though.)

EnXDFQf.png

And much like her Funko POP, I have a blue variant! Yay!

9EEzy4C.png

And I also have a green variant, even if she never wore that color in the movie! Yay (2)!

TQGcdRw.png

• Like 3

It's been quite a while since I last uploaded here, hasn't it? Well, I've been working on an alter-ego of one of my original characters - Karla - for an Animation-related project at uni and I've had quite a bit of fun designing a handful of different styles for her! Posted below is the mermaid form I settled on in the end and presented to the class only yesterday! I also fell asleep through like three of my coursemates' presentations since I had an all-nighter prior to the session but yeah.

Meet Katrina (who, yes, I did name after a natural disaster but it relates to her character), an alternate version of Karla that's stone-cold and utterly ruthless. Don't let her pretty face and luscious, long hair fool you. She is one deadly siren at heart, more than willing to use her water abilities to drown her human victims and otherwise wreak havoc at a moment's notice. Many have tried to tame her, but she always comes back the victor. As a sign to who those who dare to challenge her, she wears the fishnets used to (attempt to) contain her as a sign of her strength.

Katrina Mermaid Concept Design by LocalAquatic

• Like 3

Inspired by Disneyland Paris' Pirates and Princesses season currently on at the resort, I drew Ariel in the dress she appears in on the parade float. Last year, she was in her mermaid form and appeared in front of the main princess float in her recycled Stars 'n' Cars car from the now-extinct parade from its sister park. So to see her as a human this time around was great!

166nV6P.jpg

If anyone wants to see a reference of the dress, I took some photos for Insta of her. She even noticed my ears and pointed at them with a smile!
And if anyone wants to see her appearance last year, I have pictures of that, too.

• Like 4

Hello again, dear Monika!

Drew her out as a pencil sketch in class today, then finished her off tonight for like three hours straight. Good lord, I'm tired.

Really been wanting to draw her in a reaching out pose for a while...so that's what I did.

M72Bvcy.png

I also made a GIF using my artwork, inspired by the glitches of DDLC. Putting in a spoiler cuz I intended it to be jumpscare-esque, so...yeah.

Spoiler

JkgdEvm.gif 

• Like 3
  • God Himself 1