• Advertisement

An Aquatic Artist's Konquest

Haven't uploaded this here yet, and I do wanna keep my art thread intact, so here's my Monika/SpongeBob crossover piece that was a lot of fun to draw and a lot more fun to bring to life via. the DDLC-style HUD and animation.

iHMWeBb.gif

Also included is a non-animated version without the DDLC textbox.

kTuTMpb.png

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

A redux of this old drawing of mine, which'll be a year old in a few weeks.
I mostly wanted to redo this because Yuri looks a little iffy in the old version and I'm not too fond of her hair looking back. Plus I get to flex a new palette on Photoshop.

Squidward clearly took a page out of Patrick's book in Tea at the Treedome.

WUJ8mNp.png

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Cinderella, because I do draw other princesses, you know. I just choose not to because there's only one that deserves my attention.

But Cindy's my second favorite, and she's 70 this year, so I've gotta give her some attention. Definitely gonna draw her in her ballgown eventually.

2VlX13K.png

• Like 1

A remaster of an old drawing because I'm thinking of remastering a couple of my SpongeFan257-era pieces and this was as good a place to start as any.

Also, I genuinely wanted to do this one again because I loved the concept but hate how I executed it back in 2017.
Plus, I have Photoshop now so I get to do a loooot more than I could have back then XD

BF8czM7.png OmHafIf.png

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Lin Shu-Chi, or more bluntly referred to in-game as Leopard Cat, from Nekojishi.
Haven't drawn him in a while and the game's reportedly getting a sequel game for the PC and Switch so I was motivated enough to try my hand at drawing him once again.
Also did a wee bit of manual shading and highlighting on him.

vWdaetM.png

• Like 4