• Advertisement

Quiz The Konquest

Aquatic Konquest

5 minutes ago, glitter cartoon said:

what is your favorite south park episode

Ooh, there's so many to choose from! It's gotta be between Breast Cancer Show Ever, the Cartoon Wars two-parter and Cartmanland.
Older Cartman-centric episodes are often the best!

2 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

What do you like about Ariel?

I've always been naturally enthused by Ariel ever since I was a child. I think when I was younger she was also one of the first few fictional characters I had a crush on, but once I realized I was gay, this "crush" ended up turning into an extreme adoration for her as a character. I love finding Ariel merchandise and buying as much of it as I can (which in a way makes me one crazy merch hoarder, just like her :P ). I think my father doesn't exactly jump for joy at how much I prefer Ariel over more masculine things, but eh, what'cha gonna do?

I wouldn't say I necessarily relate to her, but sometimes I feel like I do. As an introvert, I always wanted to be part of a bigger world and community when I was a kid cuz I was a lonely soul. But in regards to her character, I love her enthusiasm, charm, rebelliousness, and quirks.

Also I have spent a hefty portion of my childhood and teen years wrapping blankets around my legs to simulate a mermaid's tail as I sit on my bed and sing Part Of Your World because who doesn't love mermaids and I swear, that song never fails to put me in a good mood and always gives me an incentive to sing to my heart's content.

• God Himself 1

On 7/15/2018 at 10:42 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Favorite scenes for Little Mermaid?

I save GIFs of all my favorite TLM scenes; I love most of them are due to how they're animated, except the last one and the third one cuz they're just naturally fabulous and the last one especially is iconic AF..

lGjoeM5.gif9ECGvh8.gifCX1uVU4.gifvCgHFKY.gif juyHkQE.gif

24 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Did you know there's a Little Mermaid musical?

I do indeed, yes. From what I've heard and seen of it in small pieces, it's amazing! Shame I haven't seen it personally, y'know. I'd really love to.