• Advertisement

Legend of the Three Caballeros

NegiSpongie

I didn't know Donald Duck had his own show now, though given that this is only an online show so far in the Philippines, that's why. But honestly, after watching the whole series on YouTube, I think it's actually really good. I've never seen the movie this series is based off of, but I liked the premise they have here and the characters like Daisy's nieces, Panchito, and Jose. I do hope they continue this series.

Thoughts?

3 hours ago, Wintermelon43 said:

There's a ride based on the three caballeros in walt disney world. Never knew what it originated from, but it must be this.     

The Three Caballeros first debuted in a movie back in the 40s. This is something I'd probably peep. I enjoyed the movie back when I was a young'un.

11 hours ago, LocalAquatic said:

I love how the animation looks; I should probably check this out one day.

I agree, the animation looks GODLY, really harkens back to the days of the Disney Renaissance in the late 1980's, early 1990's! :D We NEED a cartoon series like THIS in the states! :cool: Enough said! ;)

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:54 AM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Who knows? Ducktales 2017 is getting some pretty big traction, so they might bring it here.

Ducktales is probably the reason why this show isn't in America yet. Disney probably doesn't want to have two shows that star Donald Duck on their network. It would be nice if they did bring it here though. Especially after said Caballeros recently appeared in Ducktales 2017.

2 hours ago, President Squidward said:

so uhh what about the show itself is it any good

It was ultimately nothing special, imo. It was alright, but has pretty flawed writing and character's characterization. Show itself is animated in flash, which is another thing that really bothers me.

In the end, DuckTales 2017 is MUUUUUCH better show all around.