• Advertisement

TV.com Archives

JCM

For those who don't know, SBC has hosted an archive of the original SpongeBob SquarePants forum on TV.com that SBC spun off from for two years now. Well, I'm happy to announce that we've added archives of the forums for other shows to SBC and a nice little website to find all of them listed. More shows are coming soon and other things like broken avatars might get fixed later, but I felt that this was complete enough for a public release. If you notice any bugs other than the broken avatars, feel free to let me know. You can also access the TV.com Archives from the Home area of the menu. See you later with more updates! It's all coming back to you.

• Like 4
  • Happy 1
  • God Himself 4

Added the (massive) Avatar: The Last Airbender forums and the (much smaller) Life and Times of Juniper Lee and Secret Saturdays forums.

3 hours ago, SOF said:

just curious, how'd you manged to archive all other forum besise SB board (or after it was gone)?

They were all archived before the forums went down. :)

• Happy 4

7 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

Sheer amounts of nostalgia for me in that Avatar section, could bring a goddamn tear to my eye. 

Same, I have so many warm memories from the iCarly and Degrassi boards, so to have that back to reflect on... it's just truly heartwarming. 

• Wow 2

To free up space on SBC, I've moved the archives to a personal website. The sbcommunity.com/archive link should still work, but if you bookmarked any specific forums, make sure to update them to the new links so they'll still work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2