• Advertisement

Staff Changes: Welcome Homie to Cashiers and teenj12 to Managers!

Jinjo

It's an honor to be SBC's new server god, and I'll happily fix any problems that spring up. SBC without teenj on staff never quite felt right, so I'm glad order has been restored in that respect with an added bonus in Homie, who is the best event player I've seen since prime Nuggets. I love all of these moves and am excited in the staff's future direction.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • God Himself 1

All three are very much deserving of these positions.

-Thank you JCM for taking on the role of our new tech guy.  I fully believe that you can handle all these major responsibilities and lead our site in graphics and coding.

-Teenj.  You're seriously one of the best moderators this site has ever had.  The fact that you retired and still acted like you've never left your original position to begin with shows how great of a staff member you really were and still are.  I fully believe you can handle the load of admin work.

-Homie you've come a long way from four or so years ago.  How you've handled yourself on this site over the past year, not just recent events, is nothing short of someone users should look up to.  Which makes you perfect for becoming a staff member as its the next step you deserved to make.

Congrats to the new positions to all!

• Like 6

I'd like to thank everyone for the congrats and kind words. I will do my very best to serve, protect, and honor this community in my new position :) . 

I also would like to extend a congrats to @Homie ?, who I think is a fine new addition to the Cashier team.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2