• Advertisement

The Dragon Prince

Jinjo

"Avatar: The Last Airbender headwriter Aaron Ehasz has paired with Netflix for #TheDragonprince, a new animated series about two human princes who forge an unlikely bond with the elfin assassin sent to kill them, embarking on an epic quest to bring peace to their warring lands."

Coming this September to Netflix. I'm normally not interested in a lot of Netflix stuff, but the fact Aaron Ehasz himself is making this has me really interested. Might check this out. 

Dhw6lSeV4AAX2j_.jpg

• Like 1

A fantasy "bond with the person who tried to kill you" ordeal huh. It sounds interesting enough and even though fantasy's been done a lot by now, I still have reasons to trust Ehasz, even if he hasn't done that much lately.

• Like 1

Since Aaron Ehasz hasn’t done much since The Last Airbender, maybe he’s put a good amount effort into this?  I’m going into this thinking that so consider me hyped. 

• Happy 1

I wasn't expecting this to be CG animated and cel shaded, but I could still get into this. It really has that anime video game graphics feel. Hopefully, the reduced frame rate style of animation that it's going for doesn't become too much of a distraction.