• Advertisement

Scooter's Anecdote

Scooter

Cowabunga, dudes! I was surfing some gnarly waves, when I heard Larry's drink got stolen! Really sucks, I feel so bad for the guy. I was too busy surfin', so I didn't see what happened. But if I had to make a guess, I'm kinda suspicious on Don, Craig and Patrick...

7 hours ago, glitter cartoon said:

didn't you drown once so are you a ghost

...Uhh...well, I also survived Mr. Krabs' kiddy ride, so I guess I'm a lucky dude.

6 hours ago, sbl said:

Why are you suspicious of Don, Craig, and Patrick? Where did you last see them before the energy drink was stolen?

Don has been a bit of a jerk to Larry lately, so he is a possible culprit. He was lifting weights near Larry. Craig is kinda a jerk too, never really liked him. He was showing off to a crowd of people before the drink was stolen. And Patrick...I dunno dude, I'm suspicious. I saw Patrick going to get ice cream while I was surfing, which is kinda suspicious, if you ask me, dewds.

9 hours ago, Hayden said:

Who else did you see at the ice cream stand? You must've had a pretty good view from atop that righteous wave.

P.S. Have you ever surfed with a penguin?

catchin-waves-new-game.gif

I might've seen Craig at the ice cream stand too, but I'm not totally sure.

What's a penguin?

7 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

Did you talk to Larry before the incident happened? Also, did you happen to have any ice cream before the incident happened?

Yes, I did. I was wishing the dude good luck before I went surfing. And yeah man, I had some vanilla ice cream before I went surfing.