• Advertisement

[3rd] The Fry Cook Games VII Round

Jinjo

Last time, the 15 contestants competed in a game of "Unscramble Master". After an intense match, Homie won for the Drasticals. The Band Geeks and Indies faced elimination, causing 4EverGreen to be eliminated. Here are our remaining 14 contestants:

Band Geeks:

1.) @Halibut

2.) @Wintermelon43

3.) @Patty Sponge

4.) @RDSP

5.) @Bieber Tentacles

6.) @NegiSpongie

7.) @The Boulder

Drasticals:

1.) @glitter cartoon

2.) @TJ12

3.) @RaichuFace

4.) @CakeCup

5.) @Homie ?

6.) @Hayden

7.) @OWM

The third round will be tonight at 7pm EST. Who will win tonight? Be sure to report to this topic when it's time!

Here's our third round:

ROUND #3: 7-Eleven Day

In celebration of Free Slurpee Day, here is a 7-11 themed game. You will find 5 slurpees hidden on the forum AND answer 5 7-11 trivia questions. PM ME YOUR ANSWERS. I will not accept CometChat or Discord DMs. Here are hints on their locations, and you can use internet to answer the questions:

Slurpee & Question #1: The first slurpee and question can be found in an announcement for some new iFish stuff.

Slurpee & Question #2: The second slurpee and question can be found at a doomed Kickstarter.

Slurpee & Question #3: The third slurpee and question can be found at an announcement of pride.

Slurpee & Question #4: The fourth slurpee and question can be found at a Facebook scandal.

Slurpee & Question #5: The fifth slurpee and question can be found in a rebirth of an art.

You may ask me for additional hints in private, but PM me your answers and slurpee locations. (you can just say the thread name for the location, but you also must provide an answer to the question)

Bieber Technicals wins for the Band Geeks! The Band Geeks celebrate victory once more.

Good news, Drasticals: There is no elimination ceremony. Bad news? Not one, but two people are getting the boot.

Unfortunately, due to our amount of players, I have to kick NegiSpongie and CakeCup due to inactivity. They have missed three rounds in a row, and will have to go. This eliminates a player from each side. Perfectly balanced.

Round 4 will be tomorrow night at 7pm EST.

Band Geeks:

1.) Halibut

2.) Wintermelon

3.) Patty

4.) RDSP

5.) Bieber Technicals

6.) Trophy

Drasticals:

1.) Magic

2.) Teenj

3.) OBAB

4.) Homie

5.) Hayden

6.) OWM

Edited by jjsthekid

11 hours ago, jjsthekid said:

Unfortunately, due to our amount of players, I have to kick NegiSpongie and CakeCup due to inactivity. They have missed three rounds in a row, and will have to go. This eliminates a player from each side. Perfectly balanced.

jjsthethanos