• Advertisement

Patrick's Anecdote

Patrick Star

Uhh...hello there. Wow, it really sucks that crab guy lost his drink thing. I don't know who could've done it, but if you ask me, uh...I suspect maybe the whale guy, that Mammalton guy, or even Squidward, did it! Anyways, ask me your questions and stuff, but please don't make them too difficult...

5 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

What would Squidward want with a drink?

I don't know, he seemed pretty suspicious, sunbathing all alone...yup, very shady.

5 hours ago, Wintermelon43 said:

Did you become a horse during the day Larry's drink got stolen? Did anyone tell you that you are cute as pinkie pie?

wut

4 hours ago, LocalAquatic said:

SpongeBob said that you were feeling hungry; he mentioned that you had ice cream, but didn't remember what flavor you got. Do you know what flavor you had (and would you recommend it?)

Uhh...yeah, I had ice cream. I think? I'm not sure if it was ice cream at all, actually. I plead the fifth. 

30 minutes ago, sbl said:

Why do you think the whale did it? Also, did you see anyone get near "the crab guy" before his energy drink was stolen?

That whale guy scares me. And I dunno, most of the day is a blur to me...

4 hours ago, Hayden said:

Why don't you want our questions to be difficult, tubby?

You think this investigation is easy for us?!

Aaah, you're scaring me! :( 

2 hours ago, Homie ? said:

where did you go when you separated from spongebob?

I went to the bathroom, got some food, went to the bathroom again, and then looked at sand.

On 7/10/2018 at 8:33 PM, Patrick Star said:

Uhh...yeah, I had ice cream. I think? I'm not sure if it was ice cream at all, actually. I plead the fifth. 

Scooter can confirm you went to get ice cream so how 'bout tellin' us that flavor, hm? :D

9 minutes ago, Depressed Luigi said:

Were you thirsty at all at the beach when the drink was stolen?

Yeah, I was especially fisty...or thirsty is it?...after playing some sand tag...

9 minutes ago, sbl said:

Were you thirsty by any chance? And did you get a chance to talk with Larry or interact with him?

Hey, Depressed Luigi already asked the first question, wise guy!

Yes, I talked to Barry before his competition thing started. He was a nice guy.