Today I received a PM from JJS on SBM, who gave me an offer to return to SBC. I accepted the offer, and here I am. I would like to apologize for how I acted three years ago. I shouldn't have  hacked into a mod's account just because the staff took away the "Mod For A Day" thing. It was really stupid and immature. I deserved to be banned from here for doing that, and I deserved to be banned from SBM for spamming the site. Back in December 2016, SSJ gave me another chance on SBM along with OBAB and YellowShadow. Since then, I have tried to become a better person and learn from my mistakes. Which is why I want to prove to all of you I have changed. So a big thanks to all of you who has told JJS that I have changed, and a big thanks to JJS for unbanning me.

• Like 8
  • Happy 2
  • God Himself 10

It’s amazing to see someone with a past like yours acknowledge their faults in the past and come back with a mature attitude. I’ve seen you around on sbm and am so glad to see you’ve changed for the better. ?

Curse Quest #28:

HEFYAmK.png

• Like 4
  • God Himself 5

I've noticed your improvement on sbm and I'm actually glad you are back on sbc. I hope this time it's gonna be great for you.

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 4