• Advertisement

Larry's Anecdote

Larry the Lobster

Hey dudes, as you know...my amazing energy drink has been stolen. Not cool. :( I was just lifting weights, and left my energy drink on a bench. When the weight lift-off was over, my drink was gone, and only a cherry ice cream was left as evidence. I personally suspect Don did it, dude may have a grudge against me. But I dunno. I hope someone can figure it out. Anyways, ask me questions and stuff, I guess.

8 hours ago, WumboJack Horseman said:

Why do you think Don would have a grudge against you?

We've had quite a rivalry lately, and he sure has always wanted to win over me. He did seem a bit upset when he lost the competition...

8 hours ago, LocalAquatic said:

Hey Larry, do you remember who talked to you before your energy drink was stolen?

SpongeBob, Sandy, Don, Patrick, Craig, some little green guy, and Scooter.

6 hours ago, sbl said:

Nothing else other than the cherry ice cream as evidence?

Nope.

4 hours ago, glitter cartoon said:

was the energy shake cherry flavored

Nope, the flavor is a family secret! ;)

3 hours ago, Hayden said:

Nobody likes cherry ice cream

Well that's like, your opinion, man.

3 hours ago, NegiSpongie said:

Did you notice anyone eating ice cream?

Hmm...I wouldn't know, I was too busy at Mussel Beach to pay attention to everyone else. I think maybe Craig and Scooter had ice cream, but I don't know who else did, unfortunately.

46 minutes ago, OWM said:

Wouldn't you drink the energy drink before the competition and not afterwards?

I wanted to make it taste even better after all that weight lifting.

What, you drink Energy Drinks? You don't need that glop! It's a fad! You don’t want to be one of these mindless rubes who marches around in a constant haze of stupidity! “Hello energy drinks! I’m the most gullible rube on the planet! Give me my stupid energy drink!”!

7 hours ago, Wintermelon43 said:

What, you drink Energy Drinks? You don't need that glop! It's a fad! You don’t want to be one of these mindless rubes who marches around in a constant haze of stupidity! “Hello energy drinks! I’m the most gullible rube on the planet! Give me my stupid energy drink!”!

Well, that's like, your opinion, man.

• Happy 1