• Advertisement

what do you really think of me

PatBack

Well Mr. Krabs...

Do you wanna know what I think?

AAAAAARAJEJEJSJFJFSJFDSFJDSJFSMALLENDSJF MR KRABS SJFJSJFSKGJDGJKSDKGJGDKGKJ WALLET JDJDSKGKDSGKDSJKGSKJ BAD JJFEGIRGISDIDGIDFIGIJD OHHH MR KRABS WALLET!!!!!

• God Himself 7

since you wanted us to be honest, I'll say it.

I find that you are a smart and understandable person that can be really humorous at times. Those are some of your strengths. I was actually glad that you came back to this site, improved your behaviour and you were with us against a common threat in this forum but I've seen some of what you've said in this forum recently (before they were taken down) and I found out some of what you've said to a certain member I won't mention and those moments ruined how I felt about you positively. It seems you haven't changed a bit on your behaviour and you are willing to bring up a dumbass political reason on a sensitive situation. I understand that you were really pissed off, all of us were and even some of us "like me" went a bit far in couple of our posts but you managed to beat the dead horse and I found that repulsive and disturbing. It seems you have a long road ahead of you on how to behave properly among people. Yes, we can't always control our emotions and we'll always say stupid shit in our lives but we can be better than this. you can be better than this.

• Like 1
  • God Himself 2

9 hours ago, Homie ? said:

Well Mr. Krabs...

Do you wanna know what I think?

AAAAAARAJEJEJSJFJFSJFDSFJDSJFSMALLENDSJF MR KRABS SJFJSJFSKGJDGJKSDKGJGDKGKJ WALLET JDJDSKGKDSGKDSJKGSKJ BAD JJFEGIRGISDIDGIDFIGIJD OHHH MR KRABS WALLET!!!!!

did you mean: AAAAAH! REGGA FLEBBA BREECKA BRECKA SMULLEN-ELLEN MR. KRABS! YEGGA HEGGA MERGIN WALLET! DIMMY MIDDY SPEND! RIVY FLIVY DIVA SHIVA MR. KRABS WALLET!

I'll disagree with Whobob on you not changing for the better as you have, but some comments come across as trying to be edgy and undermine your growth a lot.

• Like 2