• Advertisement

A word about community (shoutouts)

kylie

9034c0aa1f73939a703a556a68853c25.gif

I love you so much Homie, you're my best friend truly as well. I'm so happy for everyone, staff or member who supported you through this hardest patch we've ever come over as a community like this. You guys are the real meaning of a community. I can't even describe it. You're all fucking wonderful. ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Happy 1
  • God Himself 5

you are so welcome homie! I'm so happy that we finally won against all of this and I hope you are getting the good treatment you actually deserve in real life. 

• Like 1
  • Happy 1

Thank you so much for the kind words, but as I've stated to you before multiple times, I'm dumbfounded by your strength through times that bring such horrific stress, anxiety and shame, I know exactly what you are going through and you have powered through it incredibly well. This was a wonderful community effort in which each of us took part to do an excellent act for the safety of this website, even if I'm not a common user on it, I do appreciate the community lots and will stick around on Discord.

• Like 4
  • Happy 1

It was a huge pleasure to help you out. You are a fantastic person with an eye for justice and an amazing support system. I'm beyond happy what this community and several others have done to help you out. Stay strong!

• Like 3
  • Happy 1

Homie, I can't imagine the pain you've been going through because of -hilary-. The fact that we, as a community, wrested control from him and have started a new era of peace really says a lot about us.

To peace, harmony, and unity. 

Image result for toasting gif

• Like 1
  • Happy 1

You said it yourself.  Before this weekend, our interactions for the most part were limited.  But I feel like we grew closer over the course of one weekend throughout all this.  You are an amazing strong willed young woman who has a very bright future ahead of her.  And even though I’m not around as often as I was say five years ago, you guys and gals, no matter what SBC generation you come from, will always hold a special place in my heart.

• Like 3
  • Happy 1

SBC has, is, and will support you in the future as long as we stay as we're a united community and it's great to be in one with people like you, even though we don't talk the most.

• Like 1