• Advertisement

Ask EsME anything

Esme

3 minutes ago, jjsthekid said:

What are your favorite shows?

I really like SpongeBob (duh), Steven Universe, Rick & Morty, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls, Wander Over Yonder ([salty squeaks...]), Jelly Jamm (Idon'tevencarethatI'mwaytoooldforit)... and a bunch of other cartoons :'D (I'm usually kinda shy about talking about shows I like heh...)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

What bands do you like?

Get ready for this, I'm about to say all my favorite bands and artists... [GAAAASP]

CHVRCHES, Purity Ring, Phantogram, Bjork, Xiu Xiu, Superorganism, Kero Kero Bonito, Crystal Castles, Grimes, Porter Robinson, Portishead, The Cranberries, Cocteau Twins, The Naked and Famous, Passion Pit, The Cure, Depeche Mode, The New Division, Pizzicato Five, Let's Eat Grandma, CocoRosie, Melanie Martinez, System of a Down, Paramore, Madeon, Lindsey Stirling, St. Vincent, MGMT, M83, Psychostick, Kinoko Teikoku, Slowdive, Ride, Blank Banshee, Within Temptation, Bonnie Dobson, Alanis Morissette, BABYMETAL, Nightwish, Vashti Bunyan, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, Sia, Lacuna Coil, Modest Mouse, Arcade Fire, ODEZSA, Maynard James Keenan (A Perfect Circle/Tool), Die Antwoord, Arch Enemy, Amanda Palmer, Blondie

[dies]

Edited by Esme

15 minutes ago, SOF said:

lol you need to catch up Star vs? :P

copy and pasting my response from Discord, ":'D yes I still need to, I'm sorry I've been focused on art"

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

Favorite Paramore songs?

I really like Grow Up, Feeling Sorry, Looking Up, Last Hope, Misery Business, Born for This, and Decode ?

1 hour ago, jjsthekid said:

Do you play any video games?

Sadly I'm not a gamer, but I would be if I had a good PC and the money for consoles and stuff like that. I plan to ask for a Switch for either my birthday or Christmas (both in December :'D)

I'm a huge Pokemon nut, and I also really like Sonic (mainly Classic and Dreamcast eras). I've also played some of the Mario and Kirby games, Kid Icarus Uprising, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Undertale. I know, I know, not very impressive. I don't like being asked about vidya gaems due to this :'D

I also play a few browser-based games. There's Pokefarm, which is basically a Pokemon egg-hatching site. I guess kinda like Dragcave, but you don't worry about your eggs dying. You can also hunt for shinies, and the site-exclusive color variants, albino and melanistic (screams as I'm doing a melanistic hunt). Next there's Flight Rising, which is sorta like a modernized Neopets, but it involves breeding dragons. And finally, there's Lioden, another Neopets-like game, but it's also a lion simulator.

54 minutes ago, CakeCup said:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how good are your artistic skills?

... 6? Above average, but still mediocre. I'm purely a hobbyist tbh, but I feel like I've been improving : D

44 minutes ago, SOF said:

glad you enjoyed SBC so far? :plankton2:

Yeah, I've already been more active here than SBMania. Nothing blatantly wrong with that site, but it sometimes kinda makes me feel like that kid who's too old for the playground  : P

Edited by Esme
  • Like 2