• Advertisement

Squidward Chat!

Sweat

Episode 6:

Squidward Chat! With your host, Squidward Tentacles!

ad7153b6600a91bb1b70e2106550d2ae.png

YA5m3Dl.png?1: Welcome back, viewers! For those who missed the previous installation of Squidward Chat, SpongeBob and I got sent into an existential crisis with our guest. All I hope for is for that to not happen again, but then again, anything is too much to ask with this show.

qsOWDlP.png?1: You said it, Squid!

YA5m3Dl.png?1: Before we get to our extra-special guest, I have a huge piece of news that I'm sure every Bikini Bottomite needs to know... Bikini Bottom is getting a spin-off!

qsOWDlP.png?1: Wait, it is?

YA5m3Dl.png?1: It sure is! Thanks to my connections with those in the know,

0eQfdm0.png?1zzz

YA5m3Dl.png?1: the mayor of Bikini Bottom has approved plans to make a spin-off of the entire city as a means to deal with our overpopulation problem. While some have spoken against this move, the mayor thinks the residents are clamoring for it. On the screen, you're about to see a plan for what the Bikini Bottom spin-off will hopefully look like.

1ca1543ab4c6a7817bfa45d79470fc58.png

qsOWDlP.png?1: Oh my gosh Squidward, that's terrible!

YA5m3Dl.png?1: Again, it sure is! Don't shoot the messenger.

pTnR5Xe.png?1: I love it!

qsOWDlP.png?1: AAAAAAAH!! Squidward, who just said that!?

YA5m3Dl.png?1: I think you're just hearing things again, SpongeBob.

qsOWDlP.png?1: It's okay Squidward, I've acknowledged that I'm completely losing my mind!

Z8nPJoa.png?1rimshot

YA5m3Dl.png?1: Either way, let's get to our special guest! For this episode, we let Patrick choose the next guest, and I'd like to say he made a good choice. Didn't you Patrick?

0eQfdm0.png?1zzz

YA5m3Dl.png?1: Everyone put your flippers together for the void!

161b4cbd3ac18e0f6b026f13b724de14.png

YA5m3Dl.png?1: So, gaping void, how did you and Patrick first know each other?

ea3ebd7ab0a374b865c79c8f7985fe6d.png̛̘̮͎̮̞̋̂͛͊̈̈̅̚ͅG̘̣͎̦͗͂̌̾͂ͫ̚͝k̞͒̄͗̇̒r̥̼͉̰̖̦͔̔͐ͣ̽̀ͦ͂͛̚͟͡ṏ̼̻́ͥ̊ͫ̕̕͟ì̬͚͍͔͔̬̩̗̮ͪ̋̈͟g̨̙̜̙̠̱̎̾̅͐̍͗̈́͞r̶̺͕̻͓ͩ̂̆͊͂ͣͩk̩̫͕̩̘̭͌̔ͤ͒̐͐̍͜j̸̤͎ͩ͗͐̉̓͑̂̃ͧ̀͞g͉̰̮̖͍͂̆̿̀͂̒͌͆́̀r̶̦͖̣̳̻̹ͬ̾́̚͝ō̧̝ͨ͒̒̇̎̊̚ḯ̳ͭ̍̿͘͠ͅg̸͎̮̱̹͓̳̩̹͛͂͘͠r̨̨̝͉͋ͫ̉̈̈͒̆k̶̶̗͓͇̫̪͓͎͎ͥͬ̄́ͥ̚ḻ͚͓̦ͣ̋̇ͦ͑ͬ́̚g͚̮͈̖͐ͦͪ͟͠j̼̣͈̻͖̯͕͔̏ͧ͛͊̇̓̋͂r̢̯̦͓͕̗̼͕ͪ͋̃ͣ͗̓̕l̻̩̝̲͂ģ͙̜̄́ṣ͕̘̣̯ͦ̐͌͂f̢̟̑͡͠f̧͚͖͕̖͈ͮ͗͋ͧͥ̕r͖̥̗ͫ͑ͩ͋̄̓ͭh̴̩̜̗̦̤̫̘ͧͪͬ̽͗ͯ̾̓ͅw̉̊̈҉̫̬̫̬̘ͅf̴̧̖͍̲͉̺̎̿̑ͭ̈r̴̲ͨͫ͞g̗ͯ̈̒ͦ̓͊̉́h̶̡̬͕̮̱̖͖̦̙̽ͪ͘r̷̷̖̯͎͍͈̙̅̅ͣ̏w͛̀͟ͅj̴̡̛̯̠̭̮͓̤ͥ̐͌̓ǩ̸̡͎̜̬̇̏ͬͥ̒͌̌́͡g̫̹̥̙͖͇͙̮̓͑͗ͯͦ͡͡͠l̛̰̭̭̮͕̩͈͓̄̂̆͒́̕r̻͎̙̭͍̥̭̣̹͋̋̽͛̊͛k̶̢̦̳ͮͤ̒̌ͣ̂͋ o͍͒͆̒̋̅̉̆̍p̍͋҉̞̦g̢̘̺̦͎̘̯͗͝l̶̳̳͙̥̠̲̺ͪ̋ͭͬ̏ͤ̕͠ṙ̰̹͎͙̲̩̍́̉̂̎̓̚͘w̵͈͇̲̬̳̰̓̚̕; ̸̭͇͒G̵̥̳͈̯͓̰̊̃̊͒̀͘k͂̒̿҉̫̟̭̻r̸͎̫̙͒͂͐ͥͭ̆ͤ̅͜o̵͚͚̙͐ͭ̈́̽ͣ̈̇ͫi̵̷̡̤̫̺̎̑̆͂̆͛̈̏g̀̄̿̂͋̓͏͖̘̣̗̘̰͘ͅr̷̤̹̘̱̫̖̣̓̂ͩͩ̽̂̅̾ḵ̴̝̰͚͔ͬ̊j͚̖̼̬̽̇̈̂͘͠g̴̨̙̟̙̹̈́̍͞r͔͓͔̣̩͚̽͋ͯ̉̉͌o͚̟̲̘̺̺͈͉̊͂ͮ̓ͧ̐i̧͇̘͈̯̟̞̟ͪͥg̴̨̻͍̯͍̋̔ͧ̓r̡̯̪͎̝͚̹͓̠̿ͩ̀͟ķ͙̦̈̀̉ͪ͌͒ͫ̀͜͢l̟͗ͧ͂̓ͯͨg͚̬̝̟̱̯͛̑̇́̆̇j̗̝̆ͤ͌͠ͅr̰͓͙͓̘͑̈́͆̉͋͜l̡̥̠̥͇͐̾ͪ͠ǵ̠̮̰̹ͨ̌̚͝ͅs̴̜͇̪ͤ͊̂̋͋̎͆f̢͈̝̪̘̲̫ͯͬ̈́́̇ͤ̑ͅf͍̱͓̳̥͙ͭͦ͌̒̎͌r̡̝͓̰͇͖̻͓͇̎͂͗ͭ̾̎ͩ̿͊h̴̲̤͚̠͔͖̣ͣ̇̓ͣw̛̬̠̬̥̭̹̳͖̺ͧ̉ͮ̓͠f̷̨̟̣͂ͦͨ̓ͣ̉͟r̴̗͎͙̙͓̀̀͗g̣̠̙̱̭̲̜͛͊͗̎ͫ́͊͌h̤͇̦̬̞̩͗̄̒̅ͪͥͪ͡͠r̩̝̯ͥ̒͝w̜̞̰̩̰͙̺ͧ͡ĵ̞͖̺̙̉͐k͗̾̋̋ͭ́͏̭̳͍̫̠g̖͖͉͍͎̦̬̍̋͑̄͝ͅl̶̰̩̀́̐͑ͭ̕ṟ̨̛̞́̅ͤ͛̅ͨ̂k̸͓̳̝̭̝̅̽̈́̈̑ͅo̵̧̻̳̥͇̥ͭ̓ͬͨ̕ͅp̉̀͗̚ ̰̩͇̱̞͕̲́̚͡G̢͓̖̬̣͆ͫͪ̈ͭ̄̑́l͂̂҉̸͔͍͇̖̬̳̫̭r̪̘ͧ̽̐ͣ̓ͧ͜w̘͖͉̟͕̣̾́̓ͣ͒ͧ̎ͨ͘͘ͅ; ̸̭̤̙̫͖͔͌ͧ̓͡G̟̜̰̩̭ͤͭ̏̀̀̀ͅk̞̤͉̤͗ͧ̓̄͐ͭ͟ȑ̢̨̯̜̱͂̿͂ͬoͭ͂́̌̾͆̒͒҉̷͔̞i̵͎͍͚̘͕͙͖̦͆̉ͭ͟g̷͈̖̀̆̇ͬ̏ͤ͞r̷̷̤͐̓ͅk̸̘̲͙̺ͭ͐͢j̡̥̰̮̎͆ͦ͐̂́̚͟͞g̢̱̮̦̘̹͈̘̺ͯ̃ͭ̉ͣ͆͊ͯr̷̙̟̣̮͓̼̞̜͖̊̏o̵ͩ͊ͨ͒͑̏҉̥̥̮͙i̷̤̗͎̠͚̎̅̓̓̉ͤ̐̀g̡̺̣̫ͬ͆ͨ͒͐̀ͧ͞r̵̡͚̅̓ͯ͂̑ͤͮ͝k̼̤̫̫͉̣͔̃͒͂ͥ̓̾̾ͣl͚̖͕͇̬ͬͭ̓̽̔́g̼͎̥̝̈ͨ͂ͥ͑͌͗j͋̂̚҉̶͙͚̱͇̝̰͚̭͠ř̝̖̥̖̗̮͔̀͢l̵͔̤̲̣͈͓͂̓̈́ͥ͂g̨̮͓̪̾͌̎ͩ̄ͯͥ̊͢s̊̇͐̇̑̔͏̠̱͈͉̩f̶̻̲̟̐̈́̇ͧf̹ͨ̑̀̾̾ͬ͜ȑ̢̔͑͏̮͖͇̳h̡̛̲̫͔̩̱̝͕͛̓̉̓̃̿̓̚w̛͚͂̎̂ͧͭf̛͎̿̅̚r̸̤͖̅ͭ̎͘ǵ̝̱̈́̍͐͗ͧ͊ͭh̶̴͖̯̥͙͓̭̆ͪ̋ͩ͟ͅr͚̞̟ͪͩ̈̍̀͢w̸̶͖̼͈̱̠͔͈ͯ͆ͥͧ͂̃̈ͥ́͢j̗̠͚͈̰͙̖͓͔̈́́͗ͪ͋ͬ̄̌̚̕͞k̊̒̊̽͂̃͏̣̩g̼̦̹͈̣̰̿̃́͢͠l̮̫̲̣͇̮̩̃͐̎ͅȑ̴͖̼̱̟͍͈ͣ̌̂̀̿̿̌̚͟k̨̯̱̥͒ͥ̇o̰͕̞̳̬ͬ̃p͌ ̸͖̖̳̟͛͐̃ͯ̇͐ͥ͟G̵̛͈̞͕̦̗͌ͦ̀̈ͭ̄̑̈l͈̫̲̯͎ͤͩ͒͜͢r̙̗̪̹ͯ̒͋ͪ̒w̶̭̞̥̭͚̖͍̗̮̍͒͋̚͢; gkroigrkj҉grȯigrklgjrlgsffrhwfrghrwj҉kglr kopglrw; gkroigrk҉jgrǫigrklgjrlgsffrhwfrgh҉rwjkgl҉ȑko pglrw; ̲̼͇̫́͆̄͑ͬ̾ͮ͊G̬͚͔̒̃ͮ̏̚ͅk̫̠͂ͦ̋͞r̯̲͍̟̬̘̮ͦ͊̽̽̀̋ͦ̚oͧ̈́͏̷̜͕͈̖͇͜ī̶̢̩̗̻̪̙ͩ̓̀͑ͣ́ġ͚̳̞̪̖͕͐̍́r̠̤͓͕̠̘͌ͯ̐k̠̻̮ͣ̔j̡̻́͞g̙͕̯ͯ̏̍ͩ̂́̿rͩ̎̔̔̕҉̩̱̖̭͍̝̖̱o̧̼͔̱͍̙͍͕ͤͤ̏ͤ͜͝i̍̊̒̓̌͊ͧ͏̵̞͔̖͡ͅǵ̙̺͔̲̖̃̎ͮ̏̐̅̇̀ͅr̘͓̻͕̯ͤ͛̎̋ͤ̑͝k͚̟̣̗̘͈̩̱̓̂ͅl̠̹̗͚͈̘̜̹̃̃̓̉͗͊̏̀͞ḡ̸͒ͧ͌̄͂̃҉̮̭͔̯j̴̖̫̮̣̑͗͌ͯ͂̾̀ŗ̶͎͓͓͓̩̻͔ͤ͊͐̈́ͨ̀l̸̶̼͔͇̙̩̓̌̿g̖̜̅̎̾̏s̸̨͍͖̹̻̍̅͂̾͗f̧̬̮̯̫̿͊f͎͙̜̝͚͖͉̥͌ͫͫͥ̏͘r̼̜̠̝͂͊ͮ͒͆͗h͇̟̼̘̟̬̤̫ͦ͂w͎̝̩͉̔̽ͯ̋ͨͬ̂͋͡͡f̶͔̯̰͈̘̮̫͚͓ͤ͊̌̆̏̓̈͢r̤̼̼̟̲̿ͯͩ̅͗̀g̢̞̜̊̐̌͗̆ͯ͗̚h̶̷̩͍̹͓̳͍̼̜̀̍ͮͧ̌͒̎ͪr͚̟̮̱͖̱͗́͋͐ͭͮ̔̚ͅw̡̰̘͇̰͉̱̄̏̌͗̓ͯ̚̕͝j͛̓̈̎͛ͦ̕͜҉̘̮̘̗͈ķ̞̗͕̮͈̇ͨ̄͋͐͐̕ġ̔̂̓̕͏̩̹̖̥̹̱͉l̴ͪ͑͂̃́ͅṙ̬̩͉͈̼̓̔̔̈́̃̀ͥk̴̘͇͕͐́͜ ͙̠͕͈͙̰O̠̐̈́͟p̴̼͎̫͙̝̮͆͆̒͆͗͞ͅg̨̳̰̘̫̑ͬ̉̂̐́l̵ͧ͂͆̾̓҉̸͈͉̠̱r̴̝̤̣̓ͧͤwͬ́҉̨̭̳͎͈̫͚͈ͅ; ̷̧͙͇̪̠͖̐ͣG̸̴̦̟̤͚͉͊ͮ͆͐̊̓̓͊͡k̮͉͎͔͎̟̫̿̌̄̅r̙̙̠ͤͤͥ̇ͪͅo͎̰̞̓̆i͉̩̯̬͊ͣg̤̼͖̝͈͖̅̐ͨ̅͊̅r̢̠͙͓̞̿ͭ̌k̨͍̘̮̥̝͎̇̏̾̈́̀̚j̬̮̙̹̗̪͎̄̾ͪ̕ͅg̿̒̔͏̢͍̝̟̥̤̞̯͠r̶̲͎̟̗ͮ̏ͭo̵͔̠̅͛́i̛̲̘̮ͦ̀͞ͅg̡̤͇̲ͧ̑ͭͫ̏͘r̗̝̯͇ͣ̾̚͢ǩ̢̹̰͕̥̦͙͛̑̑͌̆̒́l̷͚͈̣̟̳̗̓̽ͬ̇͆͋̊̽͞ğ̸͂̇ͦ̀ͣ͐ͭ҉̯̩͍ĵ̙͇̦͚̌ͨͨ͌ͫ͋̔͠r̵̥͎̼̣̜̮͚̽ͤͣl̮̫̮̲̣̀̄̄̒̓ͧ̓̆̈́ğ̢̛͉̙̭̬̥͉s͛͐͛͒̈́̂ͧ͗̀͜҉̘̻̘͢f̎̏ͬ̑̽̃ͧ͏͏̲̥̟f̠͉͚͐ͬr̳̲͍̹̞̅̌ͯ̑̃ͭ͒͆͜h̷̭̤͙̪̯ͧ̇̿ͨͧ̏̆̀͐̀͟w͉̱͍͕͇̜͒̂fͫͦ̋҉̗̞͕̀r̦̗̭̠̾͋͘͞g̼̭ͣ͗̏ͭ̕͟h̖̏̔̓̈́͟͞r̛̖̣ͭͬ̆͑ͨͬ̐ͩ̚wͬͦ͂̔͒̚҉̤̺͖̥̜̹̭̮͘j̞̲̭̫̉͂̍ͧ̌̄͗ͯk̛̭̻̜̲̟̤͇̘̒ͧ́g̸͔͔͙̱͎̏̉l͂̇̅̉͏͔͍͍̳̘̻͍͈r̴͓̪̹̘̞̖͉͛ͧ̾ͅk̶̳̜̦̗̪̍́ͮ̎͢ͅǫ̸͕̮ͦ̇͛̓p͔͎̻̪̳͆̎g̻͉̭̤̤̠͎͇͕ͩ͆ͦ͂̏̈́ͦͮl͌͗l͌͗l͌͗ ̩̰̳͔ͩͥͮ̽͂ͯ͘ͅR̛̥̲̬̮̹̜̙͑̐̎̓ͫw͖͖̳̮̭ͫ͋̆̕͞; ǵkroigrkjgr҉oigrklgjrlgs҉ffrhwf҉rghrwjkglr k҉opglȑw; ̵̸͇̙̮̖͇̺̞ͣͦ̃̋͌̏͌͊͋G̯͇̲̭̣̮̘̬̯ͨ͂̓̎͒̎͐ͥk͈̥͈̇ͅr̹̊ͯ͒͑͋̚͝o̼̬͇̳ͣͦͪi̟̯͉̙͉͙ͧ͂̑̔ͮ̇͊͞g̵̩̭̲̝ͬ͌͗r̶̯͙̣͈̯͙̤̪͓̊̓̇̚̕ḳ̛͉̥̻͊ͫͩ̇͆̾̾́̕ͅj͇̬̭͉͍̟̤̺͉ͩͮ̃̅͊̄̚g̵͕͚̯͚ͫ̓̀ͫ͑͑ͧ̆ͭr̥̭͛ͭͭ̓̒̃̀ǒ̸͔͙͎͓̦̫͍̝̿ͦͥ̿͊́̚̚i̛̦͓̖̺̝̰͍ͫͪ͑̃̈́͢g̢̦͓̦͇̝͖̠ͧͥ̏ͩ͟r̭͕̠͖̳̹̖̝ͫ̈̄ͥ̋͊ͩk̘̭̼̓̓͡l̝̬̗̰ͪ̔̚͜͠g̵ͥ͌́ͬ͋ͮͣͧ͑҉̘̲̳͉ͅj͖͓̜̝̰͙̥͆͑͋ͯ̕͞r̶͆̆ͧ͏̤l̫͎̻͔̫ͮ͛g̨̘͓͂̅ͨ̾̀͜s̜͕̾̌f̡͇̩̾̃͝f̬̬̣͔̝̔ͫͤ̍ͨ̓ͩ͢r̛̩͎̮̩̥̋ͪͮ̓̇̓ͪ͒ͅh̸̸̲͕ͧ̾̃̓̿̈ͭ͠w̻͚̼̉ͣ̓ͯ̄͟͡f͇̝͋͊̀̈́́̔ͫ́r̵̡̛̳͎̬̙͐̏͗͒0eQfdm0.png?1gͣ͛͋̃̈̆ͤ͟҉̬̮̼͖̞͍h̸̷̨͚̳̬͋ͤ̓r͛ͩ̓̐̾҉͏̗͈͔̣̰ẃ̬̟̟̫͓̱̟̱͊̉ͮj̦̣̺͍̗͎͇̱͋ͨ̍͒̍̓͝k̸͉̗̦̤̙̘̤ͫͤ̈͂̎̂̈́ͭg̣̟̙͇̖̰ͭ̉̕͟͞lͭ̅͊̌ͮͫ͋͏̡̗̪̱͔r̋̓̑̃͛ͩ̈́̉̑҉҉̜k̛̭̞̭̳͔̎͆̌ͧ͞ ͍̜Ǫ̴̪̍̋͂̐̓̏͌ͩp̸̮̠̪̟̐̆̒͋̃͒̈̓̇ģ̶̧̠̩͉̪̞̖͉̦̙̉ͪ́͗ͤ̓̏̍l̸̪̟͔̃̐ͥ͆ͪ̉r͉̞͔͕̩̲̆̿͝ͅẅ̘͚͎̲ͣ̋̎̀͘; ̺͖̻͚̪̂͗͛̊̾̉́͘͠G͙̦̅̂̽̑ͧ͒́͟k̟̝̦̖͋͑̋͢r̸̡̲͎̗͇̱̾̿ͬͯ͊̌̊̔̂̀ơ̠͕͓̜̤͖̾ͩ̀̕i͇͔̞̜̹̟̞̇̂ͤͩͥͯ͝g̹̙̩̭̬̥̍͌ͤ̀͡r̭̱̠̱ͧ̅ͣͤ͟k͕̫͍͎ͮ̽̆̑j̰̫͚̖͙̰̭̤ͧ̃̍͗́̚͡g̶̡̺ͪ̂̐͗̌̀̐r̭͈͊̅ͤ̍͑͛͞o̴̱̗̯͈͕͖͍̽͠i͚̝̙ͬ̃̅ͤ́͊̚g̸̪̞͔̹̫̲͚̖̾ͨŗ̵̺̰̳͉͓̰̩̋̂ͥ̓ͩ̀ķ̼̟̣̞͚̓̂ͧ̇ͣ̇ͬͨl̡͕̖̻͇̲̰͉̂̅͋ͬͯ̉̌ͅg̶̵̺̪̳̺̞̞̣ͨͣ́j̪͙̲̖̠̲͊̐ͮ̈́̈́̽̿͂r̡̦̝͔̘̭͇̙̩̺ͥ͡l̢̖͍̰̹̭̝̥̩̆ͯ̀͐͊̔͢g̢̢̪̳͓̓ͥ̒̌ͨ͌̎̃s̛͎̥͖̖͕̟͌̐ͯ̑͠͞f̟̫͙̽̓ͧ̍͐͆̕͟͢f̷̛̮͍̗͍̹͋̒͌̊͂͐̂ṙ̡̐̒ͧ̋ͦͫ̂҉̟̼̮̱̥̘̙ͅh̷̛̥̜̦͕̩̊͋͛̀ͯͨw̱̮̦̹̫͚̝͂̊̀ͪͫf̝̖̙̲̰͓͚̣͊ͮ̿ͯ́ͦ͑̚͡r̢̧̯̰̬̠͙͎̊͌̒̔g̛̼̪̲̋̆͌̾́̍̐ͬ́h̶̴̘̪̣̮͋̊͊ͣ̀ͦͩr̋̄҉͖̱͈̻̘̰̪̜͜w̵̸̳̫͋ͯ̽̊͑ͪ̽ͭj̎̉ͫͥ͂̔҉̹k̖͕̗̳̦͇̖ͭ̑̚ͅg̸͈̙̙̗͖̩͚ͭ̈́ͭͥ̒ͪ͊͜l̬͖ͯ̒ͮ̕ ŗ̸͙̣̂͑̌͋̄̔̿̊̌k̵̝͓̣͙̦̘̬̤̃̎ͮo̰͙ͩͫͬ͠p͌̍ͥ̍͛͏̲g̸̲̫͍̜̳̽̚͢͡l̖͇͔̯̰̜͋͐̓͒̉̌̉͋͠ṟ̶̤̪̫̗͛͒͋̈́̅ͧͧ͒̾ŵ̳̰̠̝͉͓ͤ̏̓̎̓͗̏́; ̻͕̩ͣͮ́̕͞G̴̦̣̖̬̮͈̪̤ͩ̇̈́̕ǩ̸̹̗̙̲̱̎̍͑ͬͅr͖̺̭̗̦̳̦̙̈́̈͡ò͕̹̾̃̅͗͋ͥ̍̊í̸̥̞ͥ̿̈́̒ͦ̎͠g̷̴̻̻͎̪̦͊ͮ̅́r̘͚̘̬̖̭ͤ̉̇̆ͦͧ̅̒͘͠k̷̺̦̯̪͍̭ͫ̆͗̋̏j͆̊͒ͥ̈̄̔͏͈̻̫g̵̗̖̯͕͇̮̲͖ͧ͡r̢̗̺̠͖ͦ͒̆ͧ̚͡ͅo̙̫̪̙̣̱̣̠ͯ͂̃͌ͪͪ͛i̵̧̗̹͎͕̥͙̳ͬ̉ͯ͒̾͢ͅg̣̥̲̭͓̑̃̈́͐͘r͔̼͉͎̘͖̳̂̊͑̈͢͝k͓̞̳͚͙̺̝̐̈́͛́͠ͅl̮̟̪̬̞̪̉͜ģ̢̬͈̠̩̿ͥ̍͐ͧj͚̲͕̤̊ͯͤ́̑͆͟r̬͎͇̱̥ͣͫͭ͛ͮ̌ͅl̢̥͓͉̝͕͙ͨ̏̾́̚g̺̺͆̈͆̓͗͆̍̿̚s̶̷̘͚̖͗ͬ͌̕f̴̳̮̝̟̤͎̬̻̒̿̅ͭ̀͌̀͢f̤̯̲̫̯̊̏̚͢͞͠r̤̭̘͂̎ḧ̷͇̼͈̦̦́ͤw̴̝̫͍͒ͪf̨̊ͯ̋̔̊̒̃҉̤̲̙͈̝̤̠ͅr̴̡̲̤ͦ̍̓ͭgͯ͛͑̔̅͑̒͏͇͙̙͖͞h̪̮͙̖̮̠̹͍́͂ͦ̈͌͌̓͑̈͘rͥ̽̅҉̗̖͔̤͜w͇͕͊̔ͭ̏͗͛ͤ̚j̙̪̙̟̻͓̝͊̇ͪͤ̀͛̊ͣ̚͝k̘͕̹̮̽̆̓̏͋ͦ̅̈́̋̕g̩̺̩̏l̓̆̓ͫ̅͛̇ͪ͐͘͟҉̲̫͍͓̱̭r̭̞̱̜ͭͨ̎͊̊̎͜͝k̴͚̮̲̦̐̎̋̈́͑͠ͅ ̟O̦͈ͣ̔͛p̷͔̯̩̩̣̲̖̥͈̀́̿̈̆̅g͈͉͖ͮ̾͛͐̾ͩ͆́̏l̵͎͂̓͑̄́͢r̭̻̟̣̙̣̳̣͆͑͜͞ẅ̭̯̩͉̜̣̞̪ͫ̽̈̊ͮͭ͜; gkr҉҉oigrkjgroigrklgjrlg҉sf҉frhwfrǧhrwjkglȓǩȯpg lrw; gkroi҉grkjgroigrklg҉jrlǧ҉sffrhwfrg҉hrwjkglrkȯpg lr҉w; gkroigrkjgroigrklgjrlgsffrhwfrghrwjkglrkǫpǧlr W; gkroigrk҉ǰgroigrklgjȓ҉lgsf҉frhwfrghrwjkglr kopglrw; ͓̗̥̞̥̱̳̲͒́G̤͍̙͈̩ͣͧ͆ķ̟̪͙͙̫̲̘̲̻̍̅ȑ̜̲̟̥͚͈͇̥̑ͫͨͨͤ̕ͅo̗̻̺̾ͅi͍̲̩̯ͩ̑ͬ̔̃ͅg̻̟ͩ̓̔͑́ͦ̆̚͠ŕ̡̲̳̭̏k͋̓ͤ͗̓ͣ̿̓̇͏̝̩̺̯͕̤̞͎͕j͙̲̜̱͍͎͍͋͒ͥ́͝ͅg̶̒͊̄̓͑̓̌̊ͨ͏̯͉̞̬͈r̶̲̖͖̣̪̈́͂̉ͨ̋̓͆̈̀o̿̐ͪͨ̃ͪ̏̄͏̜̘̬̳̭̺̰i̖̬̫̼̮̭̗̼͗͛͂͑ͣ͋́̚͘g̱̙͍͎͕̿ͮ̑̌ͬ̏̆͂r̺͙͇̥̲̥̣ͮͤ͑͊̑̚k̶̝̫̮ͯ̒́̀̚l̞̫̏̐́̆͆̎ͣĝ̡̞̈́̇͆̀͌jͩ̎̾͏̞̭̹͉̥̻ͅr̸̵̯̗̹͉̪ͬ̚l̪̙͕̩̩̻̥̪̩̈́̈́͊ͧ̃ͤ̓̀g̶̙͍͕̻̤̬̯͍͂͋ͪͪ̂̈́̀͢ş̸̭͔̦̄̓ͯ͑̃͂ͯf̶͉͔̳̭̟̫̠̈ͬ̈́̊͆͞f̴̛̞̙ͭ͋̔̀͆ͦͥr̴̳̟̣̞͔̖͒̅ͥͥ̆̏̕͡ḧ̷̛̳̬̦̹́̿̓̎̚ẇ͉̝̥̫̐͂ͬ̿ͮ́ͅf̛̟̳̙̼̞̪ͮ͑ͪ̆̀͠r̭̦͓͉ͭͮͪ̌ģ̷̛̘̬̘͔̯̎͒̇̾̐ͮh̛̝ͨͯ͝ȓ̨̖͍͕̖̮̤̹ͣ̐̿̆͒͋͟w͉̟͐͗j̛̬̮̜͈͎̣̱͇̒̎̅̓̓̈ͩ̄̿̕͝k̢̰̺͇̲̍ͪ̃͌ͭ͗͑̕g̴̯͚͖͍̻̱̻͋̎ͭ͠l͑ͭ̓̎̎̏҉̰͕͔̺̟͇̣r̭͇̒̑́͜k ͎͚̪͙̤̝ͦ̎͑͗̏̒͆Ŏ̡̳̬͉͉̜̺̓̽̓͡͞p̷͙̠̫̱̝̲͛͆̋̅̌g̡̱̞͕̹̰̗̜̱̏̈ͩ̚͢͝l̡͊ͫͥ͏̱̜̟̺̰̫͉r̨̛͙̖͋ͅw̢̜̠̞̖̩ͪ̄ͩ͒̔ͭ̈́̾;

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 3
  • God Himself 1

Episode 9:

pkg3x99.png?1: Wow SpongeBob, I didn't you realize you had such good connections!

imageproxy.png: I sure do, and I am more than happy to help you out, Mini Squid! You know... I wasn't a fan of you taking over at first, but you've been doing such an amazing job and Squidward is making more money than ever! Thank you, Mini Squiddy.

pkg3x99.png?1: No problem at all, SpongeBob. I knew you two would come around to the idea. I'm gonna go and call the number you gave me now. I just hope he has the time to be our guest for the next episode.

imageproxy.png: Oh trust me Mini Squid, he'll have time.

[The Day After]

MINI SQUIDWARD CHAT! WITH YOUR HOST, MINI SQUIDWARD!

61e3e8f81790b0e623c25fea30feacb0.jpg

pkg3x99.png?1: Welcome back, you lovely viewers! How are you all doing tonight?

-rapturous cheering-

imageproxy.png: I'M DOING GREAT, MINI SQUID!

imageproxy.png: WHOOOOOOO!

pkg3x99.png?1: I hope you're all ready for a VERY special guest tonight!

-cheering-

imageproxy.png: YYEEAAAAA- SPONGEBOB LET ME GO

pkg3x99.png?1: Before we get to our surprise guest, let's start with the news!

eUVXTf4.png

imageproxy.png: ALRIGHT SPONGEBOB, I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU! WHAT DO YOU NEED THIS TIME!?

imageproxy.png: I needed to take you out here where it's quieter to remind you that Mini Squid is taking advantage of you!

imageproxy.png: You keep saying that over and over, SpongeBob, but even if he is, I'm making more money than ever while doing it! Why should I be bothered by it?

imageproxy.png: Squidward ol' buddy, are you really okay with Mini Squid's crew and audience taking advantage of your house and constantly interrupting your beauty sleep?

imageproxy.png: SHUT UP!

imageproxy.png: Are you really okay with Mini Squid doing so well by stealing from you? He stole your jokes! He stole your job! He stole your standing ov-

imageproxy.png: -sobbing-

imageproxy.png: Sq- Squidward, are you okay?

imageproxy.png: FINE, YOU WIN! I've been trying my best to be okay with this for weeks now, but making more money isn't worth him stealing my spotlight. Why did we even bother quitting the Krusty Krab to do this entire project anyway?

imageproxy.png: I never quit Squidward, that was just y-

imageproxy.png: SpongeBob, I change my mind. I'd much rather be a wage slave under the weight of Mr. Krabs' grimy claws than deal with Mini Squid stealing my glory for even one more minute. It's hopeless, though. I can't kick him out, especially not his entire crew. Mini Squidward won. -sobs again-

imageproxy.png: It's okay Squidward, I knew you'd come around. It's not over, though! I want to get rid of Mini Squid as much as you do, so I had to use my connections.

imageproxy.pngsniff W-what do you mean?

imageproxy.png: Oh my gosh, he's here! Look up, Squidward!

imageproxy.png: Why shoul- OH MY NEPTUNE!

imageproxy.png: Yup! He's made a full recovery! I hope Mini Squid is ready for a very special guest today.

To be continued...

• Like 6
  • Sad 1