• Advertisement

a real live ghost mop!

Cha

scariest motherfucker i've ever witnessed in the fandom, discuss him here i was almost too frightened to make this topic but his legacy must be discussed after 7 yrs on this fuckin goddamn cultic sponge forum

latest?cb=20170726154900

• Like 4

While I agree that this ghost map is a relatively horrifying sight, it's important that we look deeper into the erstwhile life of this deceased cleaning tool to find the origins of the wrath that he laid upon our Spongey protagonist. It goes without saying that this truly frightening man is just that, but what is it that he suffered within his own life to make him the way he is today? Has anyone ever stopped to ask what it is that has made him so resentful of our titular Sponge and his portly friend? Instead of judging this man for the haunts he has decided to bestow upon us in the afterlife, let us instead look at the mistreatment that he suffered throughout his time on Earth that could have been cause for this resent in the first place.

spongebob-mop.jpg

As you can see in Figure 1, before he was know as Ghost Mop, the tool of cleanliness was known only as Mop. While there are many horrifying details in this photograph, including our titular Sponge ominously making eye contact with the camera, all the while the stage on which he's standing appears to be more of a crime scene than anything, it is shown that our poor Mop is suffering greatly in the name of helping SpongeBob cover up his heinous crimes. For what reason has the porous perp done such a dastardly deed? Further, why should Broom be forced into the role of an accomplice, when in truth he has been granted no mobility of his own?

latest?cb=20121116045654

Not only this, but as exemplified in Figure 2, the absorbent offender's horrific treatment of Mop has been an on-going battle that has never quite reached the armistice prayed for nightly by Mop before his tread into the nocturnal realm. With such horrific examples of abuse from this character, one whom we are supposed to give the utmost respect, whose name we hear constantly repeated by a talking fish in the show's introduction, can you blame Mop for acting out against his oppressor. However, when Mop decided to take action into his own hands- 

spongebob_wischmob.jpg

it was he who was taken into the police's office for questioning, not the yellow malefactor himself. 

imageforums.php?img=EfCbfOkDHCFYus6G97bwaD16Xxn2AnHWPhJOfdcuSaU=

With all of this in mind, can we truly blame Mop for his own actions? Is it just to incarcerate the abused for serving justice the only way they know how?

• Thanks 4

7 hours ago, Kuchipatchi⭐ said:

While I agree that this ghost map is a relatively horrifying sight, it's important that we look deeper into the erstwhile life of this deceased cleaning tool to find the origins of the wrath that he laid upon our Spongey protagonist. It goes without saying that this truly frightening man is just that, but what is it that he suffered within his own life to make him the way he is today? Has anyone ever stopped to ask what it is that has made him so resentful of our titular Sponge and his portly friend? Instead of judging this man for the haunts he has decided to bestow upon us in the afterlife, let us instead look at the mistreatment that he suffered throughout his time on Earth that could have been cause for this resent in the first place.

spongebob-mop.jpg

As you can see in Figure 1, before he was know as Ghost Mop, the tool of cleanliness was known only as Mop. While there are many horrifying details in this photograph, including our titular Sponge ominously making eye contact with the camera, all the while the stage on which he's standing appears to be more of a crime scene than anything, it is shown that our poor Mop is suffering greatly in the name of helping SpongeBob cover up his heinous crimes. For what reason has the porous perp done such a dastardly deed? Further, why should Broom be forced into the role of an accomplice, when in truth he has been granted no mobility of his own?

latest?cb=20121116045654

Not only this, but as exemplified in Figure 2, the absorbent offender's horrific treatment of Mop has been an on-going battle that has never quite reached the armistice prayed for nightly by Mop before his tread into the nocturnal realm. With such horrific examples of abuse from this character, one whom we are supposed to give the utmost respect, whose name we hear constantly repeated by a talking fish in the show's introduction, can you blame Mop for acting out against his oppressor. However, when Mop decided to take action into his own hands- 

spongebob_wischmob.jpg

it was he who was taken into the police's office for questioning, not the yellow malefactor himself. 

imageforums.php?img=EfCbfOkDHCFYus6G97bwaD16Xxn2AnHWPhJOfdcuSaU=

With all of this in mind, can we truly blame Mop for his own actions? Is it just to incarcerate the abused for serving justice the only way they know how?

These details of his precious state of existence and state of mind have enlightened myself spiritually and ethically in ways I couldn't fathom to be possible. I want to thank you, HomieStar for said strings of information. I see you are well versed in this man's autobiographical time frame before his great passing. Which was when he took his own life in the heat of the moment, serving his time for his "lashes out" again Mr. SquarePants which I feel was more of an eye for eye claim, as Mop. E. Drippest was merely protecting himself. Whose to say also their relationship was merely on the occupancy of the establishment of Eugene H. Krabs? It could have been deeper, a rich friendship similar to family or perhaps I'll even throw it out that it could have been romantic bound that made these two inseparable for years with each other. Whichever the case it was with Drippest and SquarePants is left up to decide once the trials fully commence with Mr. Squarepants. But I must bring some new information out of the darkness and into the light, justice if you will.

Mop E. Drippest has a former partnership with Fred Rechid, a man that some may say was a Jinx as he was always breaking his paper skin and glass bones, moreso in the lower joints areas.

VapidBlondAxisdeer-max-1mb.gif

Once again he was subjected to clean the messes of Mr. Rechid, big or small and against Drippest's wishes and requests. Sometimes he would have to be Rechid's bath sponge when Rechid was hospitable bound for his previous mentioned bodily sensitives and ailments. This is beyond horrifying and once again using a person, a person with dreams despite their immobility and quiet cries for help.

happy-birthday-spongebob-19.1505849695.j

Mr. Squidward, another solid case of Mop's suffering. His body was once again used against his will and this time for bodily decoration.

boyy.png

Sickening and inhumane don't even begin to describe what myself and plenty of investigators and private eye's deep involvement in unraveling these deep rooted hatreds have uncovered as we "get deeper down the rabbit hole" with this barbarism of the underwater fish civilizations against their slavery towards the immobile and inanimate since the beginning of time.

tumblr_merco6u9vO1qj8u1do1_500.png

Once again these "men" above, Mr. SquarePants and Mr. Squidward violent hate crimes have been uncovered. The image you see above doesn't even begin to show the gut wrenching violence and gore, as these men use the bat to destroy many other objects against their will. The only innocent sea creature in this case being Mr. Eugene Krabs himself. WHICH I will get to right now. This man. 

med_1470708897_image.jpg

This beautiful leader. This man who is spending every wakened moment in his life to put a stop to the hateful ways of his colleagues. He loves his cash register, his money and every single object he was forced to see get broken up into tiny, bite sized pieces he cried, he sobbed as he knew that his former employees attacking innocent defenseless creatures who were all made under the watchful eyes of GOD wasn't the way to go. More people should be aware of Eugene and his strides to finally put a stop to the slavery, to live side by side with the inanimate objects and to love them as if they were your own children. Mr. Krabs sees it that way, he praises the woman he loves NOT by buying inanimate objects and handing them over as some type of thing you can buy, but because they're so precious and free to leave and do whatever they want at any time.

latest?cb=20160805212332

"Friends, neighbors, brothers. The fight for justice and freedom far from being over, but we need to do our parts to project inanimate objects. It's not for you to decide it's GOD." - Bee Boo Boo Bop Boo Boo Bop Chapter 12 verse 3 of the Holy Word.

latest?cb=20140802055640

• Happy 4

We must ask not what Mop E. Drippest could do for US in her time in this world, but what it is that we could've been doing for her as she lived in this world. This woman, a woman abused by the world, had numerous cries for help throughout all forms of her social media accounts and even tried to get us to understand her plights by joining in on movements. 

NQV27dR.png

Even in her desperate attempts to propel her voice outwardly in the world, in her dying words that she hoped would spark a movement like no other, it went unheard. The formerly mentioned spongey suspect refused to comment on these allegations, and as the duo were well-known in the burger flipping community, the words of a legend went unspoken. That was until one fateful day, when the word of a formerly-disgraced hero would arrive at the Krusty Krab to offer her chilling words...

pVFXX8s.jpg

"FUCK the Krusty Krab, and I will make sure we Bomb the Krusty Krab," the voice shouted. It was... @a_shot_here_we_go! Wearing her latest Niqqabi garments as a tribute to her latest conversion, the formerly pregnant Barbie made her way to the Krusty Krab to support her friend Mop E. Torn between his known former relations with the woman and his own adorations for Mop E., @Eugene Krabs knew he had no choice but to pair up with his ex-lover for the sake of justice. 

Immediately, the duo were horrified by the treatment of their dear friend they witnessed at the hands of SpongeBob and Squidward.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDymnObeVMJhMhaYVE-hK

Mop knew that she could not stand for this mistreatment anymore. But what was she to do against her oppressors? Mop had known no life outside of being used to wipe up substances or as a hairpiece. If she were to gain liberation, who would she become? Should the shackles of slavery finally be lifted, what reality would the woman know?

Overwhelmed with the pressure of these decisions, Mop did all she could do. She fled the country to become a Chinese model- 

TB1abM4ktnJ8KJjSszdXXaxuFXa_!!0-item_pic.jpg

She starred in foreign TV shows- 

bigbanner.jpg

And finally, she joined the Flying Dutchman's Ghost Crew, desperately plotting her escape from the wicked world she had once known. 

• Happy 5

Thank you ChaHeartButterfly and PinkBowKuchipatchiStar for your kind words. I cannot express my gratitude for you both and for everyone else supporting the cause against the cruelty of me cashie, money and several other Little Buddies of mine. 

• Thanks 4