• Advertisement

093b. Pat No Pay

Jinjo

This is not one of the best season 5 or the best short episode but It was a hilarious short episode in my opinion. Patrick's stupidity in this episode was very funny. There were many hilairous moments in this episode like Patrick eating the soap, Patrick throwing the freezer on the bucket and Patrick throwing Mr. Krabs' money bag into the compactor. The only thing that I didn't like in this episode was the ending when Patrick destoryed Krusty Krabs but overall, this short was very funny. 9/10

What's with everyone liking this? I thought this was a hated episode?  Patrick wants a krabby patty, mr.krabs asks him if he can pay for it, patrick says he can, orders 50 and then realises he's broke, so mr.krabs assigns him with jobs, f***s them all up, so mr.krabs puts him a room with a trash compactor, he starts doing it well, then spongebob comes in to check on him, he's holding one of mr.krabs money bags that he's going to put in a safe. Patrick finishes the job, but then when he sees the money bag he throws in the trash compactor thinking it's a trash bag. It's trying to be shredded, but it gets jammed because of the coins, patrick flicks the on and off switch rapidly, mr.krabs comes in, and then the krusty krab explodes. Some of mr.krabs money flys up and lands into the shredder.

Patrick asks if he can eat again, and mr.krabs gets angry and then the episode ends.

There is no humor at all, it's a mr.krabs abuse episode where he didn't do anything wrong, just asked patrick to pay for his krabby pattys!

My rating:2.5/10