• Advertisement

Fear and Loathing in Aperture Labs: Hawk & DS Guy take on Portal 2

HawkbitAlpha

KVDksy8.png

For those of you confused about the significance of the above: "crcoffin88redo" is none other than DS Guy.

A couple of weeks ago, we were given the idea to make a video series playing the Portal 2 co-op campaign together. Now, after more than a dozen days of not saying anything about it, DS Guy has joined Steam in preparation for this event. We've decided to both publish the resulting absurdity.

This will go well, I feel. :funny:

Edited by HawkbitAlpha
  • Like 5
  • God Himself 4

Alright, the preparations are now in motion. Most importantly, we now have a Discord server in preparation for this event. (DS Guy is co-admin on it, so if you want to try it, don't go in there guns blazing, aight?)

We're still discussing the specifics, but we've decided to try and do a test run tomorrow afternoon in advance of the actual playthrough, just to make sure things will go smoothly. The real fun will kick off on Monday. I might try streaming it on Twitch, hardware and internet permitting. Only time will tell. Well, time and a very large BSOD on my computer, I guess.

PS: if you actually want to keep up with the goings on of this shindig, follow this thread for updates! I'll be posting them.

Edited by HawkbitAlpha
  • Happy 1
  • God Himself 1

32 minutes ago, Jackie Chan said:

aww yeah this is going to be so good holy shit I can't wait 

Do ye kiss yer mother with that mouth?! Time to take out the trash!

Also make sure not to push the liberal agenda too hard while playing with him Mr. Alpha. 

• Thanks 2

Testing didn't happen today, so I guess we'll be going in blind on Monday. I would say more, but DS Guy has literally said nothing to me (or at all, really) since last night, so I don't know what the situation is ATM.

The fun is now set to begin at 2 PM Central, or so that's the plan, at least. I'll try to show up a bit earlier just to get things tested and ready to go.

Might also be streaming myself on Twitch, so if that happens, I'll post a link to it here.

That's all for now, I guess.

• Happy 1

Okay, detail I didn't mention at all: I'm not going to be uploading my videos of our plays until we finish the whole co-op campaign. That'll take a while, I feel.

If you guys wanna see our shenanigans in advance of my videos (which will be very heavily edited for humor's sake), some of them are now captured on DS Guy's Twitch account. They're exactly the same, only more boring in every way!

1 hour ago, HawkbitAlpha said:

Okay, detail I didn't mention at all: I'm not going to be uploading my videos of our plays until we finish the whole co-op campaign. That'll take a while, I feel.

If you guys wanna see our shenanigans in advance of my videos (which will be very heavily edited for humor's sake), some of them are now captured on DS Guy's Twitch account. They're exactly the same, only more boring in every way!

They are not boring if you love Christian music for 5 year olds.