• Advertisement

Disney’s Dumbo Live-Action Remake

kev

this dropped out of nowhere. call it unnesscessary but i thought the past few live-action remakes have been pretty decent.  i’ve never seen the original one but dumbo looks gorgeous. 

Edited by kevin
vid didn’t link

ummm wtf was there any fanfare for this? considering it's tim burton im all for it but i hope it's not just another shot-by-shot, were-doing-this-for-that-sweet-nostalgia-money live action type

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Kuchipatchi⭐ said:

ummm wtf was there any fanfare for this? considering it's tim burton im all for it but i hope it's not just another shot-by-shot, were-doing-this-for-that-sweet-nostalgia-money live action type

well the original dumbo movie was like 60 minutes and had racism and drunk elephants so they probably won't be doing this one shot for shot

I'm cautiously optimistic because Tim Burton's pretty good when he wants to be and I liked Alice in Wonderland. The string of remakes from Disney is annoying, but they won't be stopping anytime soon, so we might as well enjoy the ones we get.

• Like 2

This really does not look bad honestly, this'll probably be one of the few classic Disney animated films that can work as a live-action/CGI film also. I might give this a watch with my family in March.